Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Fri 01 Nov 2013, 3:43 pm

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Sat 09 Nov 2013, 3:27 pm

Lately, it has been "back to Charles Dickens" nationally. (Tale of Two Cities, 1859)

The systemic values got crushed when the hyper-volatility and hyper-fast electronic trades went into play - everyone had plenty of warning signals that the Finance sector was pulling forward into a separate class unto themselves, and the people next thought to counter it with big government and 2008 tactics -- big government throwing money at the big behemoth finance interests because the big finance interests bought them. Lookee, lookee the government's still bought out -- but now, like a cornered and dangerous quarry of financial game wardens, it turns around and tries to best the financial game wardens. Meanwhile, we the people are not equipped with a means to break up this scrappy roaring inside the regency game reserve. So we have federal easing going only to banksters and selected pampered industries, while we tough it out on the margins with acorns and cheetos.

The world of stability has been bye-bye after that -- Orwell was like the Jonathan Swift of the 1950's -- Think "Animal Farm" lived out in "1984".
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Tue 12 Nov 2013, 6:33 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Thu 14 Nov 2013, 12:11 am

Yes, amen to that.  I'll pray for your family and your sister-in-law's family too.  

What I was writing above is like you said - separating the wheat from the tares.  The split into two sections -- people living within a group that is rolling in money and entirely out of control with graft, fast trades and no-bid gov. business, -- that's those who are ignoring the rest of the people in the country by trying to lower wages as much as they can, and who are charging high fees for every  transaction at the banks, and reducing the quality and the package sizes of the stuff they're selling.

We have a large homeless population in my city here in Massachusetts, and we have gangs in the city too.  Stay safe -- I hope and pray for the best in this environment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm