Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad...

RIG
    RIG

Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad... Empty Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad...

Post  RIG Fri 29 Nov 2013, 2:35 am

Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad... 541507_436554183051064_172837500_n

She houses us all... and in our corporate driven profit from natural resources capitalist modern Western World Hell... we are killing Her...

We kill Her, we kill ourselves... every day Land, Sea, and Sky is poisoned...

Seek Her... reverence Her... protect Her... and we might live... if it's not too late...

Of course, we might want to start living in peace and harmony with each other for a start... Wink 
    beejean
    beejean

Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad... Empty Re: Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad...

Post  beejean Tue 10 Dec 2013, 1:42 am

sunny    santa    flower

Thanks for posting this detailed illustration of a beautiful, fecund woman with a pentagram next to her.

In accounts of persons having NDE's, their loved ones are usually appearing at the time of their best health and in young adulthood.
    But I try not to guess about what such a symbol means for you - it probably resonates differently for me.

Here's to you, RIG, with your vigor and appreciation for the beautiful.

For me, these fleeting moments of beauty were but small fragments of time among a much larger picture of caring for children, finding a place to earn some coin, giving thanks for our daily bread, enjoying water and sun.

You only do what you can do. The pentagram is a mystery school symbol, and the Son of God on the cross achieves His word of setting one against another by blowing apart any neat explanation for symbols.
    Have a good week.
    RIG
    RIG

Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad... Empty Re: Mother Earth... All the Good... All the Bad...

Post  RIG Thu 26 Jun 2014, 2:19 pm

beejean wrote:sunny    santa    flower

Thanks for posting this detailed illustration of a beautiful, fecund woman with a pentagram next to her.

In accounts of persons having NDE's, their loved ones are usually appearing at the time of their best health and in young adulthood.
    But I try not to guess about what such a symbol means for you - it probably resonates differently for me.

Here's to you, RIG, with your vigor and appreciation for the beautiful.

For me, these fleeting moments of beauty were but small fragments of time among a much larger picture of caring for children, finding a place to earn some coin, giving thanks for our daily bread, enjoying water and sun.

You only do what you can do.  The pentagram is a mystery school symbol, and the Son of God on the cross achieves His word of setting one against another by blowing apart any neat explanation for symbols.  
    Have a good week.

For the image... you're welcome... I liked this graven image of Mother Earth... I like how Her hair turns into a Tree, a wonderful Pagan symbol in it's own right and used long before monotheistic belief came along...

As for the Pentagram... it's been many things, your symbol for "mystery schools", a symbol for Wiccans and Pagandom in general, at one time was a representation for Jesus... but can be traced back to being one of the first symbols of protection, which I interpret as being from the Spiritual realms...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm