Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
Polly, AZ
Jody
Nightmoves
catjo
8 posters

Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am

catjo

Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Empty Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am

Post  catjo Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:43 pm

Central OK heads up! My G Shep. was totally freaked by something this am. Hopped in bed w me and was shivering and did NOT want to get back down. >^..^<
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Empty Re: Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

catjo wrote:Central OK heads up! My G Shep. was totally freaked by something this am. Hopped in bed w me and was shivering and did NOT want to get back down. >^..^<

Any strong weather systems expected to be moving through your area?
    Jody
    Jody

Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Empty Re: Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am

Post  Jody Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:51 pm

Cousin, pay attention to everything--yep weather changes too. GS are SO smart!
    My baby is getting spayed tomorrow...poor girl she is 5 yrs now and it's kinda
    late but better late than never! Stay safe kiddo!!!
    Blessings, Jody
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Empty Dog

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:57 pm

catjo wrote:Central OK heads up! My G Shep. was totally freaked by something this am. Hopped in bed w me and was shivering and did NOT want to get back down. >^..^<

Wasn't there just a small quake in OK yesterday? I wonder if another one is expected. Sorry that your dog is so upset - give him a hug!
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Tue 23 Feb 2010, 7:48 pm

My Lab threw up yesterday and won't eat. I know he isn't feeling good today.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Empty Quake in OK

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:28 am

I thought that I saw a quake in OK. "Feb. 22 at 9:57:29PM at epicenter 2.1 mg SE Wellston, OK. Depth; 3.1 miles" Catjo, could this be what upset your dog?
    catjo

Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Empty For Polly

Post  catjo Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:38 pm

Wasn't reacting to that EQ. it had already happened by then. No she was definitely spooked by something. No weird weather either and she's 3 1/2 yrs old. >^..^<
    Irish

Post  Irish Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:50 pm

WOW. Did you say central Oklahoma?
    Dona

Post  Dona Fri 26 Feb 2010, 6:02 pm

There was a bigger one this am. This makes three for OK city area. Also small ones in NM and Arkansas. I should check and see if these run on any particular geological formation.
    Do any of you call around and ask friends or family if they are having pet reactions when this happens?
    Dona
    Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am 35.37.-98.-96
    catjo

Post  catjo Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:44 am

Well, the dog biscuit doesn't fall far from the tree. Congrats to SUNSHINE for her first EQ HIT!!! (I love my dog!) 4.4 today in Central OK. >^..^<
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:56 am

I gotta tell you catjo, several reports from relatives, friends about their doggies displaying a huge amount of anxiety Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Scared0008in the form of "shadowing" their owners. My little bichon has been so clingy for 2 days now, and finally tonight, she gave up. Hubby came home from work sicker than a dog (forgive the anthropogenic pun Smile) so now she's on HIS lap!
    Gotta say though, that sweet doggie of yours definitely heard what you couldn't. I read that dogs have hearing 100 times more sensitive than our own. Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Animal0019
    Having some fun with smilies tonight after a very tense 2 days but I feel like it's not over yet by a long shot. Dog scared so bad she was shaking this am Scared0016
    catjo

Post  catjo Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

Yes, Sheila,

I share your sense of impending... Stay safe and hug your pooch! >^..^< What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:09 pm