Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Dismantling North Korea

DearWife

Dismantling North Korea

Post  DearWife on Mon 03 Mar 2014, 4:16 am

In the first scene of a dream, I saw I was working for some kind of government agency to help dismantle North Korea. The was another man with me, but I was near the doorway of an opened door standing while he was on the floor kneeling down. We were both contemplating on North Korea, we were also trying to remember the animal that represented North Korea. And the conclusion was as though a turtle. And we were here to dismantle North Korea.

And in another scene I was still in some kind of agency, but I was working with two other men. he first man was younger and the second older. I was still new there, so there were trust issues and I could not look at documentation. And so in this area where I was at, the younger man had a room to the right of the room where I was in. the older man had his desk near the entry where I was in. the older man had his desk near the entry whereas mine was in the back of his. For some reason, I went into the younger man's area and took the jacket he had. It actually looked like mine, but I took it and came back to the room. When the older man saw me, he knew what I did but didn't say anything just looked. Then the younger man found out I took the jacket, and he came into the room where I was very angry. He then took my wrist and told me not to do it again, then took the jacket back.

And in another scene, I saw I was working on designs of some sort on a wall that looked white or ivory in color, and I saw one of my teachers, and he was writing some kind of paper for the government.
    beejean

Re: Dismantling North Korea

Post  beejean on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 6:26 pm

I think you should take a gander at this thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_3bW_cjno&list=TLMzgcjvZzac4BgktXmlsa7Zt3X6qTHDhd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_3bW_cjno&list=TLMzgcjvZzac4BgktXmlsa7Zt3X6qTHDhd

They look pretty organized.  king  May be hard to dismantle.

you could either copy and paste the text link, or try the URL style link.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 12:40 am

I was sitting down and just remembered how the North Korean leaders have/are considered as gods among the men and women of that nation.

I remember Herod, for giving not God the honor:

"As soon as it was day there was no little ado among the soldiers, what was become of Peter. When Herod had called for him, and found him not, he examined the keepers, and commanded them to depart. And he descended from Jewry to Cesarea, and there abode. Herod was displeased with them of Tyre and Sidon. And they came all at once, and made intercession unto Blastus the kings chamberlain, and desired peace, because their country was nourished by the kings land. And upon a day appointed, Herod arrayed him in royal apparel, and set him in his seat, and made an *oration unto them. And the people gave a shout, saying: it is the voice of a God and not of a man. And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the honour, and he was eaten of worms and gave up the ghost. And the word of God grew and multiplied. And Barnabas and Paul returned to Jerusalem, when they had fulfilled their office, and took with them John, which was also called Marcus."

Adding also...I remember the dream I had several years ago in regards to Iran and North Korea. There was some kind of collaboration, I saw small airplanes with flags from a country then I saw a nuclear bomb with the North Korean flag upon it. It was directed and heading towards the US. I was standing at the corner of the street, when I saw an angel of God, knock it out of the sky.

And in another dream, I saw one of the vehicles that we see displayed in the North Korea parades showing the nuclear heads up, in an acute angle. But in my dream, it was at zero degrees.

beejean

Post  beejean on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 1:14 pm

Our Sphere of Local Duties and the Demands of the Regime - vs the Most Authoritarian

I was just reading advice in second letter of Paul to Timothy (2 Timothy) and got a "buck up" style message for dealing with the exigencies of the authoritarian figure-heads we deal with every day.   'Bear with your share of difficulties, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.'  2 Timothy 2:3

So we are having to bear with a lot of structural organizations in the USA that don't work but we see it could always be worse as evidenced by N. Korea.  

The judgement of our actions as we try to live within our particular regime is very rough.  Let's not turn out to be a disaster in the eyes of a just judge, though, as Herod was.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 12:27 am

Ja, genau Smile Yes, exactly.

What comes to mind is Shadrack, Meshach, and Abednego.

How they would not bow down before the gods of Babylon, even though they were under Babylonian rule.  And when king Nebuchadnezzar heard that, commanded that they be put into the furnace, but they were made safe and saved from the heat.  And in looking into the furnace, there with them in the fire was a fourth man.  

And Joseph, how he too was amoung the Egyptians, which had many gods, how he found favor in the eyes of Pharoah when he was able to interpret the dreams of Pharoah.

Our nation needs healing.  And there are those in the office of our nation, who like Daniel and Joseph (put there for a reason) trying to make things right because there are so many things that are still very wrong.  There is division.  And with division, like Jesus said it best, "Every kingdom divided within itself, shall be brought to naught. Neither shall any city or household divided against itself, continue."

If our nation is divided, then we know our nation too does not fully have righteous judgment.  Like the homeless mother who had a job interview and left her two children in the car and was arrested because a waitress heard the cries of the woman's child.  You can see the tears upon her face in her mugshot.  How I know she was wrongly judged, were through her tears.  I too was recently judged wrongly and my reaction to that judgement was in her same manner - with tears.  It's a feeling like your conscious is being ripped from your soul.  You try to do what is best and right, to get yourself out of your current situation, but because you are not experienced enough in the workings and the ways of the world, or don't have that needed support from others, you are pulled down and shown no compassion.  It's like the story of Lazarus and the rich man, how Lazarus was lifted up to Abrahams bosom when he died for he was very poor, and how the rich man having no pity upon Lazarus descended into the bowels of hell.  All those tears will be wiped away soon enough.  

"How dare one of you having business with another, go to law under the wicked, and not rather under the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? If the world shall be judged by you: are ye not good enough to judge small trifles: know ye not how that we shall judge the angels?  How much more may we judge things that pertain to the life? If ye have judgements of worldly matters, take them which are despised in the congregation, and make them judges. This I say to your shame. Is there utterly no wise man among you? What not one at all, that can judge between brother and brother, but one brother goeth to law with another: and that under the unbelievers?"

Have a blessed day beejean Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:27 pm