Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The Blue Creature - Holy Holy Holy

DearWife

The Blue Creature - Holy Holy Holy

Post  DearWife on Mon 05 May 2014, 2:07 am

I was watching a documentary about Carl Jung a psychologist who studied dreams, his own as well as others.  He built a home and carved images in stone of the characters in his dreams.  

When I saw the images he created, a dream came back to remembrance.

In this dream, I was on the porch here.  I began to hear a very very deep voice almost songlike, saying, Holy, holy, holy.

The creature sat upon a seat almost like a throne of sorts.  And that is all it said only thrice. I can only say he was like a man but he was a blue creature in the figure of a man but larger than a man. He was created just for that purpose so it seemed.

The only place I remember reading about these words are in the book of revelation.

"And out of the seat proceeded lightnings, and thunderings, and voices, and there were seven lamps of fire, burning before the seat, which are the seven spirits of God. And before the seat there was a sea of glass like unto crystal, and in the midst of the seat, and round about the seat were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each one of them six wings about him, and they were full of eyes with in. And they had no rest day neither night saying: Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come."
    beejean

Re: The Blue Creature - Holy Holy Holy

Post  beejean on Mon 05 May 2014, 11:21 pm

Thanks for writing of this. Although thing look dire now, we always need to remember the Holy presence with us.

I hope you and your family are well. Best regards to you, Dear Wife !
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Tue 06 May 2014, 5:58 am

beejean wrote:Thanks for writing of this.   Although thing look dire now, we always need to remember the Holy presence with us.

I hope you and your family are well.  Best regards to you, Dear Wife !

Hi beejean, yes we are doing well.  Only thing is conflict with our neighbor's daughter and our dogs.  We have video of her provoking our dogs, but we have to contain them by law even though she is doing such.  She is discomforted by them barking when she is parking her car.  If it's not one thing it's the other...

I've just learned over the years to be patient.  I've been very very exhausted lately however.  Taking so much over the past 10 years is taking its toll on me even though I still have my youth.  But when being hit with new problems or annoyances...it is mentally draining.  I'm at a point where I want to leave everything and everyone, you know?  When people are so self centered, they begin to grow cold...uncaring and rude.  The neighbor's daughter and her twin sister were such sweet hearts when younger, even writing sweet letters to my parents.  But now, they have become bitter...no love...rude.  I suppose I may have been that way when I was a teen too, but I understand now as I am older, we cannot be like such.  

We are to be lights in this world...like is written..."Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."  Matthew 5

Ah, my vision came back to remembrance I will post that now.

Also I want to quote kemokae she is wise in her sayings...

"When things start bugging you..it's an sure tail sign you need to vacation for a bit...go somewhere, leave things behind... and come back later with an refreshed mind.  Kemokae."  

I have that on my cell phone memo to remind me Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 1:21 am