Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Winds in the ether are blowing

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Winds in the ether are blowing  Empty Winds in the ether are blowing

Post  OregonGuy Sun 14 Sep 2014, 4:26 am

It felt like a gust of actual wind tonight, of the sort you brace yourself against. Coming from the Northwest. I have the feeling it wasn't from the sun but from deep space? No idea if it was from the Galactic Center. Felt other worldly. Blue in color, not seen but felt as the color Blue. Packed with density of etheric material.

Yep, how does one describe what can only be hinted at by dreams. This is as close as I can get. Wasn't expecting anyting and just doing my daily routine when it happened. About 8 pm my time in Portland. It will be interesting to see it's effect in the next few days. Keep a watch for altered sense of time or things out of place.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Winds in the ether are blowing  Empty Related event?

Post  OregonGuy Sun 14 Sep 2014, 7:15 pm

OregonGuy wrote:It felt like a gust of actual wind tonight, of the sort you brace yourself against. Coming from the Northwest. I have the feeling it wasn't from the sun but from deep space? No idea if it was from the Galactic Center. Felt other worldly. Blue in color, not seen but felt as the color Blue. Packed with density of etheric material.

Yep, how does one describe what can only be hinted at by dreams. This is as close as I can get. Wasn't expecting anyting and just doing my daily routine when it happened. About 8 pm my time in Portland. It will be interesting to see it's effect in the next few days. Keep a watch for altered sense of time or things out of place.

Oregon Cell tower catches fire? How often does that happen? Maybe some high energy from the Sun or who knows what? This happened earlier than the event I felt.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Cell-tower-fire-near-Thurston-High-sends-up-smoky-plume-275018241.html
    beejean
    beejean

Winds in the ether are blowing  Empty Re: Winds in the ether are blowing

Post  beejean Sun 14 Sep 2014, 8:02 pm

I love you Glad you took the time to mention the above etheric winds.

Haven't had anything like this on East coast here.

I was surprised that I hadn't seen many effects from the CME that hit Friday, but my own "episodic" notice of a shift took place on Tuesday so might be full moon related. Disappeared soon afterwards.

Hope that things settle down in your area now.

Have a good weekend!

Sponsored content

Winds in the ether are blowing  Empty Re: Winds in the ether are blowing

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am