Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!


    ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Share
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:42 am

    I went to EB and all the boards were up and Kellie Marie was posting and wondering if it was off line for a day????? I feel like I am in a dream. Dona posted too and I asked her if the site was back up. Check for yourself. Am I crazy or dreaming or what.
    avatar
    NiteOwlSoCal

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-02-17

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  NiteOwlSoCal on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:47 am

    Nightmoves wrote:I went to EB and all the boards were up and Kellie Marie was posting and wondering if it was off line for a day????? I feel like I am in a dream. Dona posted too and I asked her if the site was back up. Check for yourself. Am I crazy or dreaming or what.

    I saw that earlier too, so you're not crazy. But I went to Earth Groans and clicked post new message, and it wouldn't let me. Perhaps not all of it is disabled.
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:52 am

    NiteOwlSoCal wrote:
    Nightmoves wrote:I went to EB and all the boards were up and Kellie Marie was posting and wondering if it was off line for a day????? I feel like I am in a dream. Dona posted too and I asked her if the site was back up. Check for yourself. Am I crazy or dreaming or what.

    I saw that earlier too, so you're not crazy. But I went to Earth Groans and clicked post new message, and it wouldn't let me. Perhaps not all of it is disabled.

    Kellie Marie is posting to Marc/Berkley and they were wondering if it was off-line for a day. You can post on LIAHO. What is going on?????? This is weird. I left, it gave me the creeps, felt like I was on "The Twilight Zone" doodoodoodoo!!!!
    avatar
    Conch23

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : Lake La

    EB Site Iwas wondering if it could have been hacked?

    Post  Conch23 on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:55 am

    Ryan mentioned he would try to post archives?
    Just read on front page closed to new posts but archives available.
    It was just so sudden?? Then someone on Jim Berklands site made a comment that Bop deservedto be hacked?
    Still trying to get used to this new board.


    Last edited by Conch23 on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:59 am

    Conch23 wrote:Ryan mentioned he would try to post archives?
    Confused?? WTH

    It was creepy. I didn't expect to see anyone posting. I went to look at some old posts. Then I saw the date and Dona's post. Plus Kellie Marie and Marc were posting. I thought I would try to post to Dona and it posted. That was the weird part. I didn't expect it to post. So I am wondering if this is all a hack job or something.
    avatar
    NiteOwlSoCal

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-02-17

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  NiteOwlSoCal on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:01 am

    Nightmoves wrote:
    Kellie Marie is posting to Marc/Berkley and they were wondering if it was off-line for a day. You can post on LIAHO. What is going on?????? This is weird. I left, it gave me the creeps, felt like I was on "The Twilight Zone" doodoodoodoo!!!!

    It appears that LIAHO is the only section that works. If you click on anything else (or, at least everything I just tried), you get this message: "I'm sorry, but this forum is presently closed. Please try again later." Twilight Zone indeed.
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:01 am

    Check it out. You can post to LIAHO.
    avatar
    TrishNrthrdgCA

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Boppin Vagaries

    Post  TrishNrthrdgCA on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:03 am

    If it was a hack job, wouldnt Ryan have sent word to one of us in our group ... to inform us and pass the word? It is all to bizarre ...
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:08 am

    Now that I caught my breath. I think it must be an error on LIAHO. I am telling you, that freaked me out. I am laughing now, but it was like seeing a ghost. pale Kellie and Marc were talking like they were in a time warp. Read their posts. I think I am going to go to bed early tonight. I have had enough excitement for one day. lol!
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:14 am

    TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:If it was a hack job, wouldnt Ryan have sent word to one of us in our group ... to inform us and pass the word? It is all to bizarre ...

    By the way Trish, glad to see you here.

    Man that really got to me. I don't freak out easy, but after our talk on the phone, and you not being able to get in touch with me or SoCal and thinking the MIBs got us. Very Happy

    It was just a shock. I'm okay now. Feel stupid, but okay.
    avatar
    socalshakin

    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 36
    Location : Oxnard, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  socalshakin on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:18 am

    Nightmoves wrote:
    TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:If it was a hack job, wouldnt Ryan have sent word to one of us in our group ... to inform us and pass the word? It is all to bizarre ...

    By the way Trish, glad to see you here.

    Man that really got to me. I don't freak out easy, but after our talk on the phone, and you not being able to get in touch with me or SoCal and thinking the MIBs got us. Very Happy

    It was just a shock. I'm okay now. Feel stupid, but okay.

    It seems only the LIAHO board is open there for the forseeable future. I was able to post and it felt WEIRD after this experience, LOL.

    MIB's.... Laughing That's a good one. I too am feeling like I need to hit the bed.. Watching catch up on the events I've missed for the Olympics. Sleep
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 7:04 am

    LIAHO is open to post. Bopp said it will remain open for awhile. I was not crazy. We heard from Mr. Bopp over on LIAHO Earthboppin. We now have 3 boards whoppeeee. Cool - No smileys on Bopps though. Very Happy
    avatar
    Calibabe
    Admin

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Northridge CA

    ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Calibabe on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm

    I went to check it out like the rest of you. Kinda wierd experience.

    However, while this site was not established to take away from EB, we did need a place to meet, talk, discuss, comfort, et al, after reading that cryptic message on the front page. It was really a kick in the gut going there to post one morning and then seeing that message.

    While it is nice to see the LIAHO forum up at EB, hopefully people that are going there will notice this site and come here until Bopp decides to either come back, after his emergency is resolved or if the site becuase of his emergency doesn't we have somewhere to share with each other.
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Nightmoves on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:51 pm

    Calibabe wrote:I went to check it out like the rest of you. Kinda wierd experience.

    However, while this site was not established to take away from EB, we did need a place to meet, talk, discuss, comfort, et al, after reading that cryptic message on the front page. It was really a kick in the gut going there to post one morning and then seeing that message.

    While it is nice to see the LIAHO forum up at EB, hopefully people that are going there will notice this site and come here until Bopp decides to either come back, after his emergency is resolved or if the site becuase of his emergency doesn't we have somewhere to share with each other.

    I know I will continue to post here. I think I became to dependent on Bopp's boards. When they shut down, I felt lost. I am not going to go through that again, so if and when LIAHO goes off, I will still feel connected. I think it opened my eyes up on how addicted to Earthboppers I was. I loved all the people and felt awful I didn't have that communication with people who felt the same about earthquakes, etc.

    I think it was a wonderful thing what SoCal did and it proved, we are all friends and will find a way to communicate.

    Plus I love the smileys. Especially that Tut one farao .

    Once again, thanks for starting this site Kate. I love you
    avatar
    Sheila, Or.

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : Oregon

    I love those smilies too!

    Post  Sheila, Or. on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

    and I'm trying to figure out how I can use this one affraid or Basketball. But I'm with you, I love the King Tut smiley too! farao lol!
    Happy trails, Sheila
    avatar
    prinze

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-02-18

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  prinze on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 8:58 am

    The LIAHO boards are closed again. I tried to post a new message and it won't let me.
    avatar
    kay.so.or

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : southern oregon

    bopps pages....archives ...

    Post  kay.so.or on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 9:23 am

    I just checked too and they are from the 15th on back...so we can read and save what we want it looks like for now...

    kay Basketball

    Sponsored content

    Re: ***BREAKING***I just posted on EB LIAHO

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:39 am