Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+5
NiteOwlSoCal
Mary/Portland, OR
Nightmoves
Polly, AZ
socalshakin
9 posters

After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop!

socalshakin
    socalshakin

After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop! Empty After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop!

Post  socalshakin Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:07 am

I was in a sales contest at work over the holidays, and at my companies' annual awards ceromony, they were announcing the winner of the Dell Laptop they were giving out.

Long story short, they read the results wrong and someone else won the laptop at the cermony, but... they called me on my way home and told me about the mistake and that I infact won and that they were going to order one for me, which they did today, so I'll have it within a week or so!!

I'm SOOOOOO excited, I've never won anything that I can remember, and this was something I worked so hard for Smile I also won an award for top sales performance for all of Southern California for my company, which was pretty exciting as well.

Just had to share Smile
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop! Empty Congratulations !

Post  Polly, AZ Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:15 am

socalshakin wrote:I was in a sales contest at work over the holidays, and at my companies' annual awards ceromony, they were announcing the winner of the Dell Laptop they were giving out.

Long story short, they read the results wrong and someone else won the laptop at the cermony, but... they called me on my way home and told me about the mistake and that I infact won and that they were going to order one for me, which they did today, so I'll have it within a week or so!!

I'm SOOOOOO excited, I've never won anything that I can remember, and this was something I worked so hard for Smile I also won an award for top sales performance for all of Southern California for my company, which was pretty exciting as well.

Just had to share Smile

Congratulations on your award for top sales performance for all of S. CA, and the laptop is the cherry on the cake!
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop! Empty Re: After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop!

Post  Nightmoves Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:45 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven CONGRATULATIONS KATE Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

cheers cheers cheers cheers WAY TO GO cheers cheers cheers cheers

I can not think of anyone more deserving than you. Gail
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop! Empty Re: After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop!

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:57 am

Congrats, socal! That is very cool and thank you for sharing your good news. I'm happy for you sunny

Enjoy the laptop cheers
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Thu 25 Feb 2010, 12:59 pm

Congratulations on both the award and the new laptop! That's gotta be exciting. Smile
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:58 pm

Congratulations!! bounce What a great reward for a job well done!! cheers
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Fri 26 Feb 2010, 4:44 am

Thanks everyone Smile Glad to be able to have such a great group to share all the good and bad with Very Happy
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop! Empty wow....that is great !!!!!!

Post  kay.so.or Fri 26 Feb 2010, 2:04 pm

and good job for all you did for the company, and you get a reward...yes, I hardly ever won anything..but
    once in awhile....and it was so exciting...like wahoo!...

we are so happy for you~~~!!!!!! cheers cheers
    beejean
    beejean

After much hard work, I won a Dell Laptop! Empty socalshakin - a well deserved laptop for you!

Post  beejean Sat 27 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

dear socalshakin -

that is great news about the new laptop.

Very Happy

It shows that while your days and your online experience may be changing -- the universe still wants you to share and care in the electronic world ! Great News! Thanks for sharing cheers Very Happy cheers
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:21 am

Holy potatoes girl .... just got to read this! WOW .. wtg! You are hot tomales [but I knew that!]. You won top sales for the whole of So. Cal. ... you must be thrilled and it is so well deserved. That says a lot, cos sales is one of the toughest businesses .. especially now! Bet yer male counterparts are peeved ... haha!!!

Love ya SoCal .... would open a bottle of champers .... if I could drink the stuff ... and toast you Laughing

Nice to get a new Del too ... but your excellence is more important!

Love and hugs, Trish xxx queen
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:26 pm

TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:Holy potatoes girl .... just got to read this! WOW .. wtg! You are hot tomales [but I knew that!]. You won top sales for the whole of So. Cal. ... you must be thrilled and it is so well deserved. That says a lot, cos sales is one of the toughest businesses .. especially now! Bet yer male counterparts are peeved ... haha!!!

Love ya SoCal .... would open a bottle of champers .... if I could drink the stuff ... and toast you Laughing

Nice to get a new Del too ... but your excellence is more important!

Love and hugs, Trish xxx queen

I thought I posted a reply, but I guess I didn't! How rude of me, lol.. I beat you to the champagne Trish Smile Well, not really, but I did treat myself to a nice cold Budweiser Golden Wheat last night and some really good pizza. Yesterday was my cheat day on my diet, haha. Hah, I'm sure my male counterparts are peeved, but I think a few hundred other people are too, hahaha. GO ME! I get the laptop by the 9th. Counting the days bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:48 am