Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

snakes and cheetahs?

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

snakes and cheetahs? Empty snakes and cheetahs?

Post  kay.so.or Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

of course I don't remember most of the dream....but it was a dry bushy area..and other people there...and suddenly there were cheetahs roaming through the bush and we were trying to avoid them...and then we saw two snakes not crawling on the ground, but raising themselves up as if they were looking for ????...and so we all were trying to avoid the snakes too...hiding in bushes so neither one could find us....weird....and then it seemed after a bit that the snakes were gone and the cheetahs were too....cheetahs or leopards, something with spots on it...must be africa????

wish I remembered the rest of the dream....so fit it all in ...??

ah well...

later dudes and dudettes....am going back to bed... Sleep
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

snakes and cheetahs? Empty Re: snakes and cheetahs?

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:39 am

Hi Kay-
    I have been thinking about this dream for awhile now. Cheetahs are usually associated with speed, agility and action. Snakes are often earth symbols as they move along the ground and often live in dens. Snakes are also symbols of change as they shed their skin as they grow. The land does sound like many places in Africa. People trying to avoid something that changed very quickly? Trying to avoid dangerous developments in the natural world? What I get from this is rapid change and not for the better- probably a natural event in Africa, but it may affect other places as well. This is just my intuitive opinion.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 4:06 am

kay.so.or wrote:of course I don't remember most of the dream....but it was a dry bushy area..and other people there...and suddenly there were cheetahs roaming through the bush and we were trying to avoid them...and then we saw two snakes not crawling on the ground, but raising themselves up as if they were looking for ????...and so we all were trying to avoid the snakes too...hiding in bushes so neither one could find us....weird....and then it seemed after a bit that the snakes were gone and the cheetahs were too....cheetahs or leopards, something with spots on it...must be africa????

wish I remembered the rest of the dream....so fit it all in ...??

ah well...

later dudes and dudettes....am going back to bed... Sleep

Cheetahs and cobras, definately African origins. Cheetah isn't a sudden pounce and kill...they run down their prey after stalking patiently. Likewise, the cobra is patient, hunting. However, a cobra does not raise up to look, it rises up from a threat. Cheetah is a diurnal hunter and barely touching the ground as she runs, cobra is a night hunter who is always close to the Earth. You have two total opposites in this dream. In this dream, there is nowhere to hide. You are surrounded by danger. I'm not sure what that would mean to you specifically. If it were me, and I had that dream, I'd be hiding out at home. For me, Snake Spirit comes to warn me of danger from other people. Snake is a water symbol and I am a water symbol, so for me, it is an aspect of myself protecting me. Now for big cats, it depends on the type of cat. For me they are guiding spirits and don't signify danger to me unless they're chasing me. The only time I had that dream there was an actual mountain lion near the house, so I dreamed the danger of his/her presence. For you...I think you have to decide what those animals represent to you and how you personally interpret them.
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

snakes and cheetahs? Empty thanks...both of you!!!

Post  kay.so.or Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:59 am

both of those replies are very thoughtful and are helping me give more thought to all the possible dimensions and symbols in the dream....I will indeed to into those dream symbols and ponder what they mean to me more deeply....as I also have several personal connections there and perhaps challenges.

thanks so much for the input!!!!
    kay Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:15 pm