Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

purification going on

Sue - AR

purification going on Empty purification going on

Post  Sue - AR Fri 26 Feb 2010, 1:17 pm

4 people that I know of, including me, had dreams of
    taking a shower last night! Wow! Anyone else???
    Teri
    Teri

purification going on Empty Interesting...

Post  Teri Sat 27 Feb 2010, 12:29 am

Oh dear.
    Sue, the same night you had your dream, I dreamt that I was being cleaned up. This is the only part of the dream I remember.
    And it seemed such an odd thing to dream about. I do remember that I wasn't doing this by myself; that someone was helping. And I had the sense, it wasn't just me being cleaned by my whole environment.
    I don't specifically remember it as a shower...but I don't not remember that either. Too vague on that account.

My dreams are finally beginning to take hold as I connect back to my Emotional Body. It has been a long hard road.
    ;-)
    Peace,
    Teri
    LadyInRed
    LadyInRed

purification going on Empty start to live now

Post  LadyInRed Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:05 pm

had a dream the other night about my late husband...he was so well and looked like he did when I met him in 1980's , tall muscled tanned and hot and sexy Very Happy he put his arms around me and whispered in my ear that it was time for me to start living again, then he sauntered off in his old swagger, I awoke crying...but have been dreaming heavily since..feel like my step is lighter( tho I still cry a lot when I think of him and our lost time together) sure didnt want to let him go in my dream, after I had sold our precious furnitere we picked out together , everytime I walked in the house and saw the empty rooms I cried...now when I walk in I see an empty canvas ready to be painted again...what ever happens to me now I know it will be what is meant to be I know I still have a long way to go and struggles still ahead. Really been dreaming a lot about animals mostly kittens that I wanted to keep but they are taken away for some reason..for many days since June I havent even dressed and hated to go to town for anything, now I am getting dressed and leaveing the house ( due to friends that have stood by me the last 3 months)I have going to meet life head on and butt it as the Ram(aries) that I am..wish me luck even if I go down I know I gave it a good fight now.. head on......love you all and pray for all everyday........LADYINRED!!!!
    Jody
    Jody

purification going on Empty Re: purification going on

Post  Jody Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:25 pm

Lady that is awesome, thank you for sharing such an important dream with us I love you
    I'm so glad your husband let you see him on other side and gave you the OK to live again.
    That is soooo important and he knew you needed to hear him say that. Yes it's time to live again!
    Paint your home beautiful colors that make you happy, re-arrange your furniture, keep fresh
    flowers in vases and when it's warm out--keep your windows open- just to air out your life!
    Saying prayers for your NEW LIFE! queen
    Blessings, Jody
    burnedmyrrh

purification going on Empty WOW Lady in Red

Post  burnedmyrrh Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:10 pm

Lady in Red,

That is the kind of dream I'd like to have...and more often!

Sponsored content

purification going on Empty Re: purification going on

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:11 am