Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+16
Mary/Portland, OR
Kate in AZ
Tiempe
alexa
John Kettler
Bluefeather
Calibabe
Paula/ swNM
Nightmoves
geenee
Polly, AZ
NiteOwlSoCal
Admin
Genie
Karin in E OR
socalshakin
20 posters

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Post  Pam, Az Sat 20 Feb 2010, 7:06 am

onthroad wrote:Thanks for all of you who have shown up so quickly. I had the strangest feeling this morning that this is what it will be like when the shtf. Somehow we will be able to get through what ever happens and be there to support one another.

So happy to see all the familiar names. I don't post often, but visit every day, just to make sure I am not alone. I have been very busy, volunteering in E TN, right in New Madrid-land. The energy here is so different than on the AZ desert. I simply never know if I am feeling fractured energy, e'q symptoms or just getting used to not living on a north-south grid.

More later. Living in eastern time zone ain't easy either. Done for the day here. Thanks again to all of you Sleep
    SarahKate

Hi SarahKate-thanks for dropping by.
    This road business can be tricky to Earth sensitives- every move I have made, messes my orientation up and have to re-learn things- though when one gets the basics down, for what you pick up on in body to Earth and have it memorized it does not take too long to make adjustments.
    But it is true, each area of the world has its different energies and how our bodies relate to them.
    In N Idaho where i was learning Body to Earth stuff
    I had lots more head stuff being close to the PNW
    Head stuff is part of the PNW and also Europe, Asia
    and North pole areas.(also upper right arm for PNW areas)
    When I moved to Arizona in Sept 2002- I had the head stuff with me for a bit, then it adjusted and ever since then I get more south stuff, particularly, Mex, C America, Caribbean and S America. Very BAD.
    And those are in right side flank, side and back ribs,
    stomach and right leg- for S America.

I wish you the best in your volunteer work.

Thanks for writing
    and take care
    pam
    LadyInRed
    LadyInRed

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Post  LadyInRed Mon 22 Feb 2010, 3:18 pm

http://avatars.jurko.net/13/ lots of cool avatars at this site... Very Happy so glad I found all of you..I too was lost when the baords went down..loseing family is not good! pale Finding them again is wonderful! cheers ...Lady

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:57 am