Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Not intended to replace Earthboppin, just a place for us in the meantime

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 5:40 am

Hello,

Many of you who were regulars at Earthboppin were shocked when the site went down expectedly. I know we all wish Ryan the best and hope that in the future, the forum will be restored.

Many people talked of creating a Facebook group or joining other groups that already exist in the interim, but I thought it would be nice for us to all have our own place for the moment, or permanently if that's what happens. So, I created this forum.

It's not much, and will never be what Earthboppin' was.. in both content and spirt, but it is a place that we can come to continue to discuss our daily lives, experiences and support one another.

I thought this would be a good place to start, but I welcome any suggestions as I want this to be OUR board, not mine.

I've made it so anyone can read and post messages, however, I won't tolerate trolling, so should that be a consistent problem it will become a members only site.

I hope to see many of you from EB and any new members as well!

~Socalshakin
    Teresa N Cal

Re: Not intended to replace Earthboppin, just a place for us in the meantime

Post  Teresa N Cal on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:22 am

Thank you! Cool Such loss I felt this morning when EB was gone.
    mcyoung/tx

Thank you socal...

Post  mcyoung/tx on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 12:31 pm

This is very thoughtful of you and I for one do appreciate it....this is a loss I feel regarding earthboppin forums...my prayers and support are with Ryan and also with the rest of us...this was a bit sudden...

Anyhow I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the space you've provided here so we all can adjust to this sudden change. Thank you much!

peace
    mc
    mountaingirl/NM

Thank you!

Post  mountaingirl/NM on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 1:22 pm

Thanks Socal for setting this up. Sure miss all you guys already. I hope bopp will reconsider, at some point, and put the boards back up.

I know he asked us not to e-mail (and I haven't) but I have some ideas that might make bopp's less labor intensive for him...

One would be to appoint site monitors, one to each board, so he doesn't have to babysit all the time...

Another would be, if he does not want to run the boards anymore because of personal reasons or time constraints, maybe he could turn it over to someone else to run it?

I don't know, just thinking aloud.

Thanks again Socal.

best-mg
    chatillion

Post  chatillion on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 2:14 pm

Thank you, socalshakin, for providing us with a place to meet.
    Hopefully whatever caused Ryan closed Earthboppin' will be resolved soon and the site will be back.
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 4:31 pm

I'm so glad to see so many have found this sight. I was afraid I had lost all these friends forever. Sad I was so depressed when I emailed you yesterday Kate. I could just imagine everyone felt the same logging in and seeing Earthboppin shut down.

It was so strange, kinda like the feeling you have when you hear some horrible news about family. So I guess we all do feel like we are family. I love you Thanks so much for setting this up. I was afraid we would have the earthquake of the decade, or the sun and moon would fall from the sky, and there would be no one to talk to about it. But now I say bring it on!!! lol!

Ya just gotta love these smileys. queen
    RIG

Post  RIG on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 5:41 pm

I'll join in with the Thank You's!

Thank you very much for setting up this site! It was definitely a blow to see Eb shut down... Suspect

dd van/isl

Thank you

Post  dd van/isl on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 6:08 pm

Very Happy
    cara4art

Post  cara4art on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 6:25 pm

Count me in too - thanks so much for setting this up. I know, I was shocked along with everyone else at the sudden disappearance of Earthboppin. Sending good vibes to everyone, and hope that Mr. Bopp's personal reasons aren't too dire. Sending good juju here!

Mary/Por

I hope Mr. Bopp is ok

Post  Mary/Por on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:42 pm

It must have been very sudden and surprising, whatever it is that caused Ryan to have to pause the earthboppin boards with no warning.

Let's all send him prayers/best wishes.

I really miss the depth of community of those boards...really hope they can be resurrected soon...

Thanks for setting this one up as an interim solution!

chela

Post  chela on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:41 pm

Thank you so much for this board.
    I also hope Ryan can resolve his problems, positive enrgy to him and his family.
    So now I lerk here and read the good information from you all.
    namaste
    chela
    I love you
    Dreemz

Thank you Socalshakin

Post  Dreemz on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

Thank you Socalshakin for this forum. I could not believe my eyes
    when I saw the EB message. Very sad and very disappointed.

But, also so very thankful and appreciative of your Boppin Along Forum!

Is there some way that Mr. Bopp could at least place this forum
    announcement in his message so that others who were on there will find
    us here?

Thanks again!
    Dreemz
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

I know Ryan said to not email him, he doesn't have time, but I am thinking about just sending him a message and asking if he'll include this link on his front page.

And also perhaps seeing if he would be interested in turning over the site to someone or a few trusted people to handle in the meantime. I don't know him well at all other than a few messages back and forth on EB, but if anyone is closer with him, perhaps you could be the one to suggest this?

I'm SO glad to see so many of you here already. I know it's weird with this board going and then Brian's skywise board as well. Both forums are great places for us to connect Smile
    Dreemz

Thank you Socalshakin

Post  Dreemz on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:04 pm

Yes! great idea to have this link on his front page.

Also, just an idea, what if you put "Boppin Around" on the GOOGLE,
    and then short note saying:Looking for members of Earthboppin sign
    up here! or "Not intended to replace Earthboppin", just a place
    for us in the meantime...

When I typed in Bopper, on Google, that word came up, so maybe you
    could set up as "Boppinaround" and then links here to you! Idea Very Happy

Megan,
    aka Dreemz
    Dreemz

Thank you Socalshakin

Post  Dreemz on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

ooops! I meant Boppin Along, boppin around is already on google Shocked
    sherryjeffries

Post  sherryjeffries on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:15 pm

Hi Everybody, I'm here! I told Trapper too! I'm the same as you all totally shocked and sad, and I hope Ryan is OK. I felt like I lost my way! Razz I'm going to ask SoCal is she can put up a solar area for us. So glad you all are here, big hugs!
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:20 pm

Sherry wrote:Hi Everybody, I'm here! I told Trapper too! I'm the same as you all totally shocked and sad, and I hope Ryan is OK. I felt like I lost my way! Razz I'm going to ask SoCal is she can put up a solar area for us. So glad you all are here, big hugs!

Wow!!! We were lost little lambs, but we found our way. Very Happy So glad you found this site. We are comming together.
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:22 pm

Skywatchers board has been poste Smile Also added National, Internation and Disasters Smile
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

socalshakin wrote:Skywatchers board has been poste Smile Also added National, Internation and Disasters Smile

You Go Girl lol!

Redhart

weeeeeird

Post  Redhart on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:31 pm

Yup, I found it. I will also pass this along to Maggie and Lind.e who I'm in touch with via email.

Shocked paint me gobsmacked!

Best wishes to Ryan, wherever he is, that his troubles be resolved quickly and as painlessly as possible.
    sherryjeffries

Hi Redhart, anybody tell Shiela?

Post  sherryjeffries on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:35 pm

Does anybody have Shiela's e-mail? Hi Redhart, I tried to e-mail you but it said it no longer worked. Sorry! Glad you found it. I'm so relieved. I didn't know what I was going to do
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

Sherry wrote:Does anybody have Shiela's e-mail? Hi Redhart, I tried to e-mail you but it said it no longer worked. Sorry! Glad you found it. I'm so relieved. I didn't know what I was going to do

Wow - Now that's an Avatar. Exclamation
    sherryjeffries

Ha, Ha, Yep!

Post  sherryjeffries on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 11:02 pm

Nightmoves wrote:
    Sherry wrote:Does anybody have Shiela's e-mail? Hi Redhart, I tried to e-mail you but it said it no longer worked. Sorry! Glad you found it. I'm so relieved. I didn't know what I was going to do

Wow - Now that's an Avatar. Exclamation

Thought I have a little fun, I'm into the solar thing you know! Arrow
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 12:40 am

I was shocked to see earthboppin gone! I know some of us started way back many years ago on the Hot Sheets board and when that got weird we moved over to Syzygy. Then when you had to pay to use those boards, Bopp started his board. I'm glad you set something up...thanks!

Leisa

Post  Leisa on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 9:17 pm

Yes, thank you. Like a Star @ heaven

I do not post often but do check in with all of y'all, and the earth & skies, daily.

And thanks to the little bird who dropped me some breadcrumbs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:23 pm