Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

R shin- HOT poking and throbbing

socalshakin
    socalshakin

R shin- HOT poking and throbbing Empty R shin- HOT poking and throbbing

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:00 am

Has happened twice in the last 15 minutes. Both times, it has nearly taken me to the floor. My bf thought I had stepped on something and twisted my ankle because I was bending over grabbing my shin and in tears.

I haven't had this one before, so I've got no idea where this might be a symptom for. I know everyone is different, so I'll have to see what comes in shortly that's sizeable.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

R shin- HOT poking and throbbing Empty Re: R shin- HOT poking and throbbing

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:59 pm

socalshakin wrote:Has happened twice in the last 15 minutes. Both times, it has nearly taken me to the floor. My bf thought I had stepped on something and twisted my ankle because I was bending over grabbing my shin and in tears.

I haven't had this one before, so I've got no idea where this might be a symptom for. I know everyone is different, so I'll have to see what comes in shortly that's sizeable.

Between the tone I never heard before and this, I'm going to log this for a potential Chile symptom and see if I get anything in the future. Suspect
    Tiempe
    Tiempe

R shin- HOT poking and throbbing Empty You got it right!

Post  Tiempe Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:43 pm

Hi Socalshakin,

This is going to help you a lot as you start tracking. I get South America in my right shin also! But a little higher up than middle.

========

9. CARTAGENA area (-71 37' 12'' -33 29' 31'') (Felt volcanic. Second day symptoms for general area - probable 4.5 and probable multiples)...Right shin at inside of right lower leg 5 inches down from knee burn pain 1:23pm.

========

I am often a grumpy person so I wouldn't notice that symptom too often. LOL

I posted above for a 4.5 magnitude and this is way too much movement for this post. So, I am thinking this was part of my list of "Chunking" symptoms that I could not place an area for.

Anyway, I am working on this theory yet.

If it is true and it seems to be...here are others that will be over 6 magnitude coming and people will think the end of the world is coming.

Geysers/San Francisco........Possibly by 1 March
    Poland.......................Possibly by 1 March
    Northern California/Oregon...Possibly by 12 March
    Germany/Northern Italy.......Possibly by 12 March
    Germany/Poland...............Possibly by 15 March
    Kamchatka....................Possibly by 21 March
    Croatia......................Possibly by 24 March
    Hokkaido.....................Possibly by 24 March

If this becomes a reliable symptom...if not timeline...people will be devastated in many places!

All these places should get ready now for TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it.)
    At least for a long time period of putting things back together.

I wish us all the best of luck and to be where we are supposed to be when movement happens.

Good luck with your tracking and getting that info out there. cheers

Tiempe.

Peace to all.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

Tiempe wrote:Hi Socalshakin,

This is going to help you a lot as you start tracking. I get South America in my right shin also! But a little higher up than middle.

========

9. CARTAGENA area (-71 37' 12'' -33 29' 31'') (Felt volcanic. Second day symptoms for general area - probable 4.5 and probable multiples)...Right shin at inside of right lower leg 5 inches down from knee burn pain 1:23pm.

========

I am often a grumpy person so I wouldn't notice that symptom too often. LOL

I posted above for a 4.5 magnitude and this is way too much movement for this post. So, I am thinking this was part of my list of "Chunking" symptoms that I could not place an area for.

Anyway, I am working on this theory yet.

If it is true and it seems to be...here are others that will be over 6 magnitude coming and people will think the end of the world is coming.

Geysers/San Francisco........Possibly by 1 March
    Poland.......................Possibly by 1 March
    Northern California/Oregon...Possibly by 12 March
    Germany/Northern Italy.......Possibly by 12 March
    Germany/Poland...............Possibly by 15 March
    Kamchatka....................Possibly by 21 March
    Croatia......................Possibly by 24 March
    Hokkaido.....................Possibly by 24 March

If this becomes a reliable symptom...if not timeline...people will be devastated in many places!

All these places should get ready now for TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it.)
    At least for a long time period of putting things back together.

I wish us all the best of luck and to be where we are supposed to be when movement happens.

Good luck with your tracking and getting that info out there. cheers

Tiempe.

Peace to all.

Tiempe,

Thank you for this! This will help me a lot Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:36 am