Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Leisa: Smokey Mountains

onthroad
    onthroad

Leisa: Smokey Mountains Empty Leisa: Smokey Mountains

Post  onthroad Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:48 pm

Tell me more about the Smokies and the quartz. I have recently moved to the K'vlle area. Compared to being crippled on the AZ desert, my symptoms have lessened. Usually Mexico and So/Cent Am cripple me, literally! I didn't even feel Haiti nor Chili..........hummmmm, quartz?
    SarahKate
    melinda
    melinda

Leisa: Smokey Mountains Empty regarding quartz

Post  melinda Sun 07 Mar 2010, 5:15 am

this post was not directed towards me...but, i can tell yall about the gemstones
    and minerals in my carolina!

all gemstones are quartz...vary by degrees of fine ness...even diamonds are quartz.

even the tiny ancient mountain of crowders in gaston county is almost a mountain of pure quartz.

yep...you prolly need to be grounded!

and quartz does that perfectly.

bless your earth self~

melinda
    Leisa un

Leisa: Smokey Mountains Empty Re: Leisa: Smokey Mountains

Post  Leisa un Sun 07 Mar 2010, 12:11 pm

Ooooooh.... just thinking bout the entire area (not just the Smokies) makes me happy, happy, happy! lol

I found this link,Pam. with some interesting geological stuff.
    And I'm sure you could find a ton more info.

All I know is that I begin to feel 'giddy' every time we reach the foothills & begin the ascent. But I honestly
    don't know if it's due to the minerals underground or if it's just mountains, period. I remember a very similar feeling the one time I went through the Rockies (when I was just 17).

We thought we wanted to live near Cherokee becuz both my husband & I have Cherokee blood & we'd been 'drawn' there. What we found though is that unless we had jobs lined up or a whole lot of money, we wouldn't be able to afford living there very long. As a matter of fact, most of the 'affordable' properties were on land that went straight up! Fun to visit, but not real practical for farming or even for getting out in the snow.

So we ended up here. Smile On land that was once Cherokee/Chickasaw (before they were driven to Oklahoma... Trail of Tears?.. and before the creation of the NC Reservation) & still prolly watched over by Elders.

Oh and fwiw... Paris, TN which is just 20 miles from me, was once again ranked #5 on the Best Place to Retire list. sunny

I reckon you could say that while my roots are planted in West Tanasi, my branches stretch 400 miles over to East Tanasi & yes, Melinda... in to beautiful North Carolina.

I love you
    Leisa
    Leisa

Post  Leisa Sun 07 Mar 2010, 12:15 pm

Hey! The link *poofed*. Shocked

I'm guessing it is becuz I wasn't logged in? If so, that's smart.

Anyway... fun article. Smile http://www.main.nc.us/sams/blueridge.html
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Tue 09 Mar 2010, 1:40 pm

I love the whole area around the Smokey Mountains. It always makes me feel really good when we visit there. I would even consider moving there when we retire one day. I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:17 am