Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

LONG BEACH WA WATER RECEDING

geenee

LONG BEACH WA WATER RECEDING

Post  geenee on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

MY BROTHER IS THERE ON COAST, WATER IS RECEDING IN LONG BEACH WA BOATS CANT DOCK ON FOX ALSO
    Karin in wa

Re: LONG BEACH WA WATER RECEDING

Post  Karin in wa on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

geenee wrote:MY BROTHER IS THERE ON COAST, WATER IS RECEDING IN LONG BEACH WA BOATS CANT DOCK ON FOX ALSO

YIKES!!!

keep us posted

Dona

Post  Dona on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

geenee wrote:MY BROTHER IS THERE ON COAST, WATER IS RECEDING IN LONG BEACH WA BOATS CANT DOCK ON FOX ALSO

Strange,seen two suicidal persons on beaches in Hawaii,none had a board btw. I lived in Longbeach and have many loved ones there too. Two of my silly dork head adult kids are in the path of possible trouble and have not called me dispite my text,email and calling to them in Japan and PNW Ore. coast where the big waves are.
    Ithought well they are sleeping ...er,well...now I am a bit upset since they know I do not mess around with warnings...but I can see them both,one in Japan ppl saying half english,OH chili had great eq,we just had one and my other kid so much having fun she left the cell phone in the clif apt.

AHHHH...and Longbeach. I have known somany there even some beach patrol went to our church way back when.

I am disturbed for I saw back at around 2 am our time buoy showing in the Adman,indian ocean even going up four feet to six of normal and had hours before,saw and warned that mexico/cal was having tide changes not normal but small.
    Not good...too much dark water.
    I just wish our friends and loved ones would think,CALL MOM! Many may think not to upset mom...
    bullshit even MsDog in Hawaii is making great contact to some of us. ....
    Tsunami mommy...worried like a mother for all life including that whale that is stuck off the coast of Hawaii.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 9:16 pm