Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

For Soucalshakin

Don in Hollister

For Soucalshakin

Post  Don in Hollister on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:51 am

Hi Socalshakin. I hope you intend to keep the site open. You have already surpassed Earthboppin in the number of readers and the number of posters. One think that stands out above all else is that there is harmony here. It's not perfect but is is better then all of the others.

I could be a moderator, but I realize I would have to change my stands on things and be a little more tolerate. Earthwatchers would be the best place for me however like I said I would have to be a little more tolerate. With the information I've given you I suggest you give it a good think.

I have no problems with debates so long as creditable facts are used and given, and no name calling or putdowns. So think it over. Take Care...Don
    socalshakin

Re: For Soucalshakin

Post  socalshakin on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:11 am

Don in Hollister wrote:Hi Socalshakin. I hope you intend to keep the site open. You have already surpassed Earthboppin in the number of readers and the number of posters. One think that stands out above all else is that there is harmony here. It's not perfect but is is better then all of the others.

I could be a moderator, but I realize I would have to change my stands on things and be a little more tolerate. Earthwatchers would be the best place for me however like I said I would have to be a little more tolerate. With the information I've given you I suggest you give it a good think.

I have no problems with debates so long as creditable facts are used and given, and no name calling or putdowns. So think it over. Take Care...Don

Don, thank you so much Smile That means a lot to me, coming from you, as I value your knowledge and always love reading your informative and often witty posts! I agree, there is a harmony and balance here that I haven't found anywhere else and I'm glad I created it.. well, we've all created this great place and I hope it continues to thrive going forward.

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:25 pm