Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!


    For Calibabe!

    Share
    avatar
    socalshakin

    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 36
    Location : Oxnard, CA

    For Calibabe!

    Post  socalshakin on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 7:44 pm

    Though you'd like this Mom.. Billy Idol August 20th!

    I think he might be the only man in his 50's with a sixpack that looks that good Smile

    avatar
    Calibabe
    Admin

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Northridge CA

    Oh my gosh I need a cold shower!!!

    Post  Calibabe on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

    socalshakin wrote:Though you'd like this Mom.. Billy Idol August 20th!

    I think he might be the only man in his 50's with a sixpack that looks that good Smile


    Let me tell you what--that man just gets better with age.

    Seriously. I play his greatest hits CD "Idolize Yourself" in my car all the time with the windows down and the volume up!!

    The temp certainly shot up in this room for sure Very Happy

    I needed that after packing wounds all day and removing drains.

    Thank you my dear.
    avatar
    socalshakin

    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 36
    Location : Oxnard, CA

    Re: For Calibabe!

    Post  socalshakin on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:40 am

    Calibabe wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Though you'd like this Mom.. Billy Idol August 20th!

    I think he might be the only man in his 50's with a sixpack that looks that good Smile


    Let me tell you what--that man just gets better with age.

    Seriously. I play his greatest hits CD "Idolize Yourself" in my car all the time with the windows down and the volume up!!

    The temp certainly shot up in this room for sure Very Happy

    I needed that after packing wounds all day and removing drains.

    Thank you my dear.

    Oh yes, he does get better with age Smile Hey, even me, at 28 get pretty hot in the face while watching him take his shirt off! And he's what? 56 or so? With my Zune, I've downloaded the Idolize Yourself album..sometime ago. Like Mother, Like Daughter Smile

    Ohhhh. We're gonna be like teenagers when we see him live. Front row, I guarantee it Smile

    Love ya~
    avatar
    Calibabe
    Admin

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Northridge CA

    Re: For Calibabe!

    Post  Calibabe on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm

    socalshakin wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Though you'd like this Mom.. Billy Idol August 20th!

    I think he might be the only man in his 50's with a sixpack that looks that good Smile


    Let me tell you what--that man just gets better with age.

    Seriously. I play his greatest hits CD "Idolize Yourself" in my car all the time with the windows down and the volume up!!

    The temp certainly shot up in this room for sure Very Happy

    I needed that after packing wounds all day and removing drains.

    Thank you my dear.

    Oh yes, he does get better with age Smile Hey, even me, at 28 get pretty hot in the face while watching him take his shirt off! And he's what? 56 or so? With my Zune, I've downloaded the Idolize Yourself album..sometime ago. Like Mother, Like Daughter Smile

    Ohhhh. We're gonna be like teenagers when we see him live. Front row, I guarantee it Smile

    Love ya~

    Thanks for the cut and color today!! Very Happy

    Here is the link for "Don't You Forget About Me" that he re-did and also a cover of "Jump" (the old Van Halen tune) did a pretty good time with that one as well. It think I am gonna try and sneak in two concerts. One with you and I and then one with dad and I. You and I will be infinitely much different than dad and I. Hey, I am doing this for my 50th which is in July. Gotta get a little reward in wouldn't you say.

    No tag-teams-- Laughing What a Face

    Here are the links: (if you can figure out how to post the vid's here then do it)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUcnTmmC7Q&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUcnTmmC7Q&feature=related

    Gonna have to find this one, it is supposed to be out on a greatest hits album that is currently out. Think I have to go shopping!!! Very Happy


    _________________
    "So let's sink another drink,'Cause it'll give me time to think, If I had the chance, I'd ask the world to dance
    And I'll be dancing with myself"-Billy Idol

    Sponsored content

    Re: For Calibabe!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 7:40 am