Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

"SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC*

jeffersonzuma
    jeffersonzuma

"SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC* Empty "SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC*

Post  jeffersonzuma Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:36 pm

"SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC* P1220630

Reader: "SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC*
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=168118
    Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
    Date: Sunday, 28-Feb-2010 14:04:21 (Thanks, P. Smile

Reader P. writes:

=====

Hi Hobie,

I hope this scalar waves, on the photo attached, do NOT sign for more earthquakes.

Photo to day 1.00 p.m. here in S.E.Thailand.

P.

=====
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=168118
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

"SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC* Empty Re: "SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC*

Post  Dude_in_CA Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:21 pm

Same thing I saw over Sacramento, CA the day of (edit) day before the second 6er Eureka quake recently (Eureka being 280 mi north as the crow flies from Sac). Picasa is not cooperating today or I would post the pic I took.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

"SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC* Empty Re: "SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC*

Post  socalshakin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:47 pm

Dude_in_CA wrote:Same thing I saw over Sacramento, CA the day of (edit) day before the second 6er Eureka quake recently (Eureka being 280 mi north as the crow flies from Sac). Picasa is not cooperating today or I would post the pic I took.

Uh OH! I hope that Thailand isn't getting ready to rock in a big way.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:56 pm

Here's the pic I took. Again, this was the day before the second Eurkea 6er.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/iJP1GKzE5uGQu3TT5_p0Hg?feat=directlink
    Swimmer
    Swimmer

Post  Swimmer Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:25 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:Same thing I saw over Sacramento, CA the day of (edit) day before the second 6er Eureka quake recently (Eureka being 280 mi north as the crow flies from Sac). Picasa is not cooperating today or I would post the pic I took.

Saw several striking examples of these "scalar clouds" last week overhead while in West Sebastopol...was driving so I didn't have opportunity to snap a photo, but they were unmistakable! And today awoke to sunshine and blue skies and yet, by 11:30 AM the skies were criss crossed with chemtrails and the spreading haze was everywhere. Suspect Suspect Ya just gotta wonder what the heck is going on up there??? confused
    Dreemz
    Dreemz

"SCALAR CLOUD PATTERN OVER THAILAND - EARTHQUAKE COMING?" *PIC* Empty Chemtrails, HAARP, Earthquakes, who or what to believe?

Post  Dreemz Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:25 am