Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

For what it's worth

LaLuna
    LaLuna

For what it's worth Empty For what it's worth

Post  LaLuna Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:59 pm

I notice one of your trolls just posted a comment at one of the groups that I belong to about Earthboppin' being open again. I don't know who the jackass is, because he keeps his email address hidden and uses a pseudonym. Just thought I'd let you know that they're lurking again.

"They", and I used the term advisedly, have managed to stir up a lot of trouble at the other forum I belong to. I don't know if more than one person is involved, or if it's just one guy with multiple accounts. Major pain in the ass, either way.

Carole Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

For what it's worth Empty Trolls

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:34 pm

LaLuna wrote:I notice one of your trolls just posted a comment at one of the groups that I belong to about Earthboppin' being open again. I don't know who the jackass is, because he keeps his email address hidden and uses a pseudonym. Just thought I'd let you know that they're lurking again.

"They", and I used the term advisedly, have managed to stir up a lot of trouble at the other forum I belong to. I don't know if more than one person is involved, or if it's just one guy with multiple accounts. Major pain in the ass, either way.

Carole Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I don't think that we will ever get rid of all of the trolls, but if "everyone" would just ignore their posts and "not answer" them then they lose their fuel and their flame burns out.I couldn't believe how long the threads would get on Earthboppin site with people arguing with them. They are either paid to bust up a site or they are just idiots. Either way, just ignore them.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

For what it's worth Empty Re: For what it's worth

Post  LaLuna Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

Oh, I agree. They're morons, and they don't deserve a response!

Carole lol!
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:36 am

LaLuna,

I think it would help greatly if everyone here promptly registered his or her handle. This would prevent "false flag" postings, if nothing else. Stronger protection would be to require everyone who posts to register, but socalshakin may not want to do that. Many boards operate that way but allow free reading of the contents for visitors. There are trolls (the twit kinds) and trolls (paid agents of disinformation and chaos). I strongly suspect our former home had both, for some were quite subtle and clever.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:14 pm