Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Right Knee

Rose8
    Rose8

Right Knee Empty Right Knee

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:46 am

I spoke of this in the dreams section...(please read...there is prophetic dream and I'd like you all to keep watch for the location in dream with me please?)...Friday afternoon and through the night my right knee was on fire. I was seriously in pain. You know, I'm young, extremely fit and only once in a great while does the knee bother me. There doesn't seem to be anything that causes it though. I ran across this "earth sensitive" theory and I'm intrigued. Perhaps my knee was pointing to Chile. Perhaps we all have a different set of "hit" points for a region?
    If I were to pinpoint any oddity I feel, it's persistent somewhat right near the middle back above the bra line today. Not sure where that would be to you all???

Wow, just in...the Chile quake moved the earth's axis 3". Interesting.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Right Knee Empty Re Right knee

Post  Pam, Az Tue 02 Mar 2010, 8:10 pm

Yes, right knee for me is Chile-also parts of right calf.
    Then lower right back, as the S Chile area off this Chile area connects to S Pac/Nasca plate, Chile ridge.

Rose8 wrote:I spoke of this in the dreams section...(please read...there is prophetic dream and I'd like you all to keep watch for the location in dream with me please?)...Friday afternoon and through the night my right knee was on fire. I was seriously in pain. You know, I'm young, extremely fit and only once in a great while does the knee bother me. There doesn't seem to be anything that causes it though. I ran across this "earth sensitive" theory and I'm intrigued. Perhaps my knee was pointing to Chile. Perhaps we all have a different set of "hit" points for a region?
    If I were to pinpoint any oddity I feel, it's persistent somewhat right near the middle back above the bra line today. Not sure where that would be to you all???

Wow, just in...the Chile quake moved the earth's axis 3". Interesting.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:30 am