Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Paula/ swNM
Linda in N Carolina
Dreemz
7 posters

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running?

Dreemz
    Dreemz

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Empty Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running?

Post  Dreemz Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:54 am

TO: Socalshakin and all,

I have been enjoying this site so much, I really, sincerely
    hope that you "keep it up and running", even if any other
    sites come back online or open a new.

It's amazing, how fast and how many have interacted and still
    catching up, and many "readers" only too.

Well, you have to do what you have to do, but sure hope you
    keep "Earthboppin" goin! it's great really!

Thank you again!
    Megan in Maine,
    aka Dreemz study
    Dreemz
    Dreemz

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Empty RE:Socalshakin Please keep "Boppin Along" going strong! :-)

Post  Dreemz Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:57 am

P.S. just wanted to say again:thank you for keeping "Boppin Along" going strong! bounce cheers
    Very Happy
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Empty Re: Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running?

Post  Linda in N Carolina Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:48 am

SOCAL: I vote (as I did below) that we remain here...I agreed with Barbara, that there was no notice to us prior to a sudden closing down, and no explanation of why it was suddenly shut down, and now...a week later he has it up and running like it was nothing at all. No, family doesn't treat each other that way...YOU are family, YOU did us all such a service, and YOU are the one I wish to stay with!!! Thanks for all you've done for us!!! Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Icon_king
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Empty These are great forums!

Post  Paula/ swNM Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:45 am

Linda in N Carolina wrote:SOCAL: I vote (as I did below) that we remain here...I agreed with Barbara, that there was no notice to us prior to a sudden closing down, and no explanation of why it was suddenly shut down, and now...a week later he has it up and running like it was nothing at all. No, family doesn't treat each other that way...YOU are family, YOU did us all such a service, and YOU are the one I wish to stay with!!! Thanks for all you've done for us!!! Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Icon_king

I strongly agree with what Linda said here and what Dreemz said as well. While I am glad to see the old Earthboppin Forums reemerging, I do enjoy these forums much more and find the "good energy" and kindness here quite refreshing. Frankly, I got real tired of all the incessant arguing and fighting over on the other boards- a lot of it seemed truly pointless and mean spirited. I have not seen that kind of behavior here and really don't think I will see it as the atmosphere is very different. So, I hope these forums stay up and keep running- they offer a peaceful oasis in an increasingly turbulent and uncertain world. Thank you ever so much for providing them.
    Blessings- Paula.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Empty Re: Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running?

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:09 am

Aww, thank you all so much Smile Regardless if EB fully re-opens, this will always be here as you just never know how things are going to go, you know?

I support whatever decision anyone on this board makes. I know I'll be here and there too Smile
    Elaine/Camarillo, CA
    Elaine/Camarillo, CA

Post  Elaine/Camarillo, CA Wed 03 Mar 2010, 8:33 pm

Socalshakin

I was a regular reader on the Earthboppin site and was very disappointed to see it disappear. Thank you so much for putting this wonderful website up for everyone to enjoy and share news you never hear on the news. Thanks again from a fellow VTA Co. resident.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Empty I agree and am appreciative of the space to share experiences in a positive atmosphere.

Post  Conch23 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:40 am

socalshakin wrote:Aww, thank you all so much Smile Regardless if EB fully re-opens, this will always be here as you just never know how things are going to go, you know?

I support whatever decision anyone on this board makes. I know I'll be here and there too Smile

What you put together in such a short time was remarkable socalshakin! And very much appreciated by many myself very much included.
    This board is colorful, creative, inspiriing and (challenges some of us here).. to figure out new posting manuvers.

Never been much of a poster on boards before. But I do have to say here there is none of the negative elements that I have seen on other forums.
    Energy here is much more conducive to the positive uplifting and enlightening side of us all need.
    Thank you & I hope everyone stays and contributes..
    Light & Blessings Sara cheers
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Socalshakin keepin Earthboppin along website up and running? Empty Re Conce's Post

Post  Pam, Az Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:32 am

Yes, I hope this Groans board will continue here too and the others-
    there was too much crap going on at EB.
    my thoughts,
    Pam

Conch23 wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Aww, thank you all so much Smile Regardless if EB fully re-opens, this will always be here as you just never know how things are going to go, you know?

What you put together in such a short time was remarkable socalshakin! And very much appreciated by many myself very much included.
    This board is colorful, creative, inspiriing and (challenges some of us here).. to figure out new posting manuvers.

Never been much of a poster on boards before. But I do have to say here there is none of the negative elements that I have seen on other forums.
    Energy here is much more conducive to the positive uplifting and enlightening side of us all need.
    Thank you & I hope everyone stays and contributes..
    Light & Blessings Sara cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:48 pm