Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!


    Gathering the Flock...

    Share
    avatar
    RIG

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Gathering the Flock...

    Post  RIG on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:20 am

    So has anyone heard from TerTer? I would send her an email, but she might react poorly to me... a friendlier face might get a better response... Embarassed

    And Stardanya?

    Who else is missing?
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    Gathering the Flock

    Post  Polly, AZ on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:47 am

    RIG wrote:So has anyone heard from TerTer? I would send her an email, but she might react poorly to me... a friendlier face might get a better response... Embarassed

    And Stardanya?

    Who else is missing?
    Hi RIG! A lot of them are still missing. Some are staying on the EB boards posting in LIAHO (it feels safe and I understand that). Some are posting now on Brian's board. I am sure that someone has terter's email and will notify her. I am amazed at how many we already have here. Take care! Wink
    avatar
    geenee

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Near Mt. St. Helens

    The Family

    Post  geenee on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:51 am



    It does seem like there is a split in the fam. Now we have 3 forums to check now. I barely have time to check one let alone 3. I was trying to find where I read someone wanted to do a group hug. Well I found a group wave!
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    Great Wave Line !

    Post  Polly, AZ on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:59 am

    geenee wrote:

    It does seem like there is a split in the fam. Now we have 3 forums to check now. I barely have time to check one let alone 3. I was trying to find where I read someone wanted to do a group hug. Well I found a group wave!

    I think that those who posted on the Science Board at EB are now posting on Brian's board. If Ryan isn't able to bring EB back up soon i think we will see more come over here. I sure hope that Ryan is doing ok.
    avatar
    geenee

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Near Mt. St. Helens

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  geenee on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:08 am

    Well whatever it is Hip Hip Hooray for him doing one hell of a job in keeping that thing going all these years. I don't know about anyone else but I feel more like a family over here at this board. Like I can see whose who and identify more with people here. Over there you couldn't always tell if it was male or female or friend or foe. It sure feels more homey here and cozy. Probly just me though.

    Hey rig this ones for you this one too
    avatar
    Dawn

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-02-19

    Terra

    Post  Dawn on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:18 am

    Hola,

    I talked to Terra today and told her about this place. She'll be by.

    Love, Dawn

    Rita/Van
    Guest

    Terra

    Post  Rita/Van on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:33 pm

    Come on folks, you know if you just type in CAPS Terra will pop over lol ~ Peace
    avatar
    Barbara

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Location : England

    Terra

    Post  Barbara on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

    Hi Dawn,
    Oh, good - I would be really glad to see Terra here, I was trying to find her email address, but I can't find it! Crying or Very sad I had such a shock when earthboppin vanished, & thought everyone had gone forever...not fun.

    Barbara
    avatar
    Maggie

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-02-19

    Missing Folks

    Post  Maggie on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:52 pm

    RIG wrote:So has anyone heard from TerTer? I would send her an email, but she might react poorly to me... a friendlier face might get a better response... Embarassed

    And Stardanya?

    Who else is missing?

    I got email from MC about this board. Terter was on the recipient list.
    avatar
    Betty in Texas

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 69
    Location : Central Texas

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  Betty in Texas on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 10:16 pm

    Maggie wrote:
    RIG wrote:So has anyone heard from TerTer? I would send her an email, but she might react poorly to me... a friendlier face might get a better response... Embarassed

    And Stardanya?

    Who else is missing?

    I got email from MC about this board. Terter was on the recipient list.

    I sent her an email the day that the site went down but never heard from her. Thought that was strange. Maybe she is having computer problems.
    avatar
    RIG

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  RIG on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 12:38 am

    geenee wrote:Well whatever it is Hip Hip Hooray for him doing one hell of a job in keeping that thing going all these years. I don't know about anyone else but I feel more like a family over here at this board. Like I can see whose who and identify more with people here. Over there you couldn't always tell if it was male or female or friend or foe. It sure feels more homey here and cozy. Probly just me though.

    Hey rig this ones for you this one too

    Honestly, I'm in pretty much complete agreement with everything you said here!

    And thank you for the matrix smilies, way cool! Although seeing a smilies buttcrack is a bit strange... Shocked Wink
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  Nightmoves on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 12:45 am

    RIG wrote:
    geenee wrote:Well whatever it is Hip Hip Hooray for him doing one hell of a job in keeping that thing going all these years. I don't know about anyone else but I feel more like a family over here at this board. Like I can see whose who and identify more with people here. Over there you couldn't always tell if it was male or female or friend or foe. It sure feels more homey here and cozy. Probly just me though.

    Hey rig this ones for you this one too

    Honestly, I'm in pretty much complete agreement with everything you said here!

    And thank you for the matrix smilies, way cool! Although seeing a smilies buttcrack is a bit strange... Shocked Wink


    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    avatar
    LadyInRed

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-02-18

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  LadyInRed on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:07 am

    Very Happy now the LIAHO boards are down on the Boppin board....glad to see all here, justlearning to use this format lol...Lady What a Face
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    Hi Dawn

    Post  Polly, AZ on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:25 am

    Dawn wrote:Hola,

    I talked to Terra today and told her about this place. She'll be by.

    Love, Dawn

    I LOVE the Dragonfly !! I have one just like that who follows me around outside in the Summer. I swear he is almost human (or ET!). Very Happy
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    Hi LadyinRed

    Post  Polly, AZ on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:28 am

    LadyInRed wrote:Very Happy now the LIAHO boards are down on the Boppin board....glad to see all here, justlearning to use this format lol...Lady What a Face

    I was just over the LIAHO board at EB and noticed Bopp's post mentioning a "Clean Break" and the board is shut down as you say. I think he needs his space - there is a LOT going on in this world right now. Blessings to you, Polly, AZ
    avatar
    geenee

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Near Mt. St. Helens

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  geenee on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:41 pm

    RIG wrote:
    geenee wrote:Well whatever it is Hip Hip Hooray for him doing one hell of a job in keeping that thing going all these years. I don't know about anyone else but I feel more like a family over here at this board. Like I can see whose who and identify more with people here. Over there you couldn't always tell if it was male or female or friend or foe. It sure feels more homey here and cozy. Probly just me though.

    Hey rig this ones for you this one too

    Honestly, I'm in pretty much complete agreement with everything you said here!

    And thank you for the matrix smilies, way cool! Although seeing a smilies buttcrack is a bit strange... Shocked Wink

    Hah I didn't notice the buttcrack!
    avatar
    tinna

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-02-21
    Age : 48
    Location : Gulf Coast USA

    Hi from Earthboppin

    Post  tinna on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:07 am

    [b][i] Hi everyone, I use to post at Earthboppin under Tinna, many times in Prophecy or skywatchers. Don't think I made too many friens, except Ter ter and a few others. Good to see everyone comming here. I was in shock when the board was down, made me feel sorta strange, like my family had just "left" without a proper goodbye or return address. But this is a very nice forum. We are so lucky to have it. :-) flower
    queen farao Laughing
    avatar
    Petra

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : Santa Rosa, CA

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  Petra on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 12:25 pm

    Hi Everyone,

    I thought I'd add a note to say how sorry I am about losing Bopp. Most everyone felt so close to him and in a way he reminded me of the potential neighborhood bartender that everyone might share their woes with and yet when he had his I felt so helpless. I keep him in my nightly prayers and God willing he'll work his way through whatever it is and find his way back to us. And I hope he knows he doesn't have to be the operator to poke his nose in here and say Hello once in awhile. *wink*

    And thanks to SoCalshakin' and Calibabe for providing a new home for us. It's very much appreciated!

    I feel like we should have a group hug about now... LOL

    Petra
    avatar
    sherryjeffries

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 54
    Location : Phoenix

    I hope Ryan makes it over to the board too when things calm down.

    Post  sherryjeffries on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 4:51 pm

    Petra wrote:Hi Everyone,

    I thought I'd add a note to say how sorry I am about losing Bopp. Most everyone felt so close to him and in a way he reminded me of the potential neighborhood bartender that everyone might share their woes with and yet when he had his I felt so helpless. I keep him in my nightly prayers and God willing he'll work his way through whatever it is and find his way back to us. And I hope he knows he doesn't have to be the operator to poke his nose in here and say Hello once in awhile. *wink*

    And thanks to SoCalshakin' and Calibabe for providing a new home for us. It's very much appreciated!

    I feel like we should have a group hug about now... LOL

    Petra


    I too feel very sorry about all this. I hope Ryan doesn't stay away too long. I always enjoy his postings. I hope he knows that we want him on the boards too, and that nobody is mad that he shut down. I do wish he gave us a little notice, but what is done is done. Wink
    avatar
    LadyInRed

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-02-18

    testing lol

    Post  LadyInRed on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 6:07 pm

    just wantd to see if the new avatar worked lol Very Happy ...Lady
    avatar
    Grits

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2010-02-21
    Age : 63
    Location : Alabama

    Checking in...

    Post  Grits on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

    I was actually thinking about leaving Earthboppin and after Mr. Bopp shut the board down, I thought maybe I'd make a clean break too, but I've been talking with some of you for several years now...and I'm just not quite ready to say goodbye...

    So, thanks for the new board...and prayers out to Bopp for whatever issues he is facing.

    Grits
    Smile
    avatar
    geenee

    Posts : 263
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Near Mt. St. Helens

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  geenee on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

    Grits wrote:I was actually thinking about leaving Earthboppin and after Mr. Bopp shut the board down, I thought maybe I'd make a clean break too, but I've been talking with some of you for several years now...and I'm just not quite ready to say goodbye...

    So, thanks for the new board...and prayers out to Bopp for whatever issues he is facing.

    Grits
    Smile

    I so identify with what you said Grits. I didn't post much over there. I also thought, eh, I'll just leave it alone. My reason for staying is I really enjoy all the posts everyone post and learn so much! I have never made any friends other than Quaker and someone else who doesn't post anymore. So I love it here now much better than EB. I think other than that I liked the format over there. You could see more clearly everything at a glance. I am glad your back Grits. It is interesting how you can somewhat see a persons personality through the webwaves. You are pretty nice person! sunny I would like to make more friends here. I just moved to a new state and haven't made a lot of new friends yet and miss my girlfriends alot. So this place is filling in the gap. bounce
    avatar
    Nightmoves

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 66
    Location : Chatsworth, CA

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  Nightmoves on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:06 pm

    I am feeling right at home here. I think when we all thought we had lost each other, it became clear, that despite everyones differences, that we all appreciate each other for just that, our individually. Surprised

    I also think the little smileys and Avatars lighten things up a bit. The format on Earthboppin was simple to read, by it did lack that personal touch. SoCalshakin along with her mom Caribabe have done an EXCELLENT job of making a very homey environment for us all. bounce Thank you so much guys. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    Gathering the Flock - Tinna

    Post  Polly, AZ on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:09 pm

    tinna wrote:[b][i] Hi everyone, I use to post at Earthboppin under Tinna, many times in Prophecy or skywatchers. Don't think I made too many friens, except Ter ter and a few others. Good to see everyone comming here. I was in shock when the board was down, made me feel sorta strange, like my family had just "left" without a proper goodbye or return address. But this is a very nice forum. We are so lucky to have it. :-) flower
    queen farao Laughing
    Hi Tinna! I remember you posting on EB. Glad to see that you found this board and hope that you continue to post when you can. sunny
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    Nightmoves

    Post  Polly, AZ on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:13 pm

    Nightmoves wrote:I am feeling right at home here. I think when we all thought we had lost each other, it became clear, that despite everyones differences, that we all appreciate each other for just that, our individually. Surprised

    I also think the little smileys and Avatars lighten things up a bit. The format on Earthboppin was simple to read, by it did lack that personal touch. SoCalshakin along with her mom Caribabe have done an EXCELLENT job of making a very homey environment for us all. bounce Thank you so much guys. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

    I agree Nightmoves that soCalshakin and her Mom, Calibabe have done an excellent job with this site and can't thank them enough for getting many of us together again. THANKS girls!! I love you

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gathering the Flock...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 7:41 am