Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours

Earth Watcher

Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours Empty Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours

Post  Earth Watcher Tue 02 Mar 2010, 10:54 pm

Before the Chile quake I had ear tones - each lasting about 10 mins at a time - there were about 7 of them.

But I have never had a crystal ear tone last 1 1/2 hours before - it started at 2:14pm est and lasted until 3:45pm est.

There were about 4 leading up to it each lasting only seconds and then this one came on and would not stop. It was in my Left ear facing south.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours Empty Re: Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

What does that indicate to you? Have you begun pinpointing using eartones yet?
    geenee
    geenee

Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours Empty Re: Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours

Post  geenee Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:13 am

Earth Watcher wrote:Before the Chile quake I had ear tones - each lasting about 10 mins at a time - there were about 7 of them.

But I have never had a crystal ear tone last 1 1/2 hours before - it started at 2:14pm est and lasted until 3:45pm est.

There were about 4 leading up to it each lasting only seconds and then this one came on and would not stop. It was in my Left ear facing south.
    I had that last nite. Only not that long. High pitched very very high pitched crystaline tone! Haven't had that in a long time. I have a strange headache and yesterday ached all over. Today just have the headache which isn't my normal kinda headache.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Longest Ear Tone Ever for me - lasted 1 1/2 hours Empty Been having those high crystal tones for days now!! Driving me bonkers todaythey off but had other tones.

Post  Conch23 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:20 am

geenee wrote:
    Earth Watcher wrote:Before the Chile quake I had ear tones - each lasting about 10 mins at a time - there were about 7 of them.

I had that last nite. Only not that long. High pitched very very high pitched crystaline tone! Haven't had that in a long time. I have a strange headache and yesterday ached all over. Today just have the headache which isn't my normal kinda headache.
    Today switched to left ear and had blocks lasting 1 min or so started about 11am. To me increased volcanic activity or mountain region quakes. Still working on that. The blocks I wonder could be for west coast. Just trying to keep track.
    study
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:34 am

Just had a 15 sec block and high pitch tone at about 5:25 Pacific. I have yet to deduce location from tones with any reliability.
    Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Wed 03 Mar 2010, 11:38 am

Last night about 1/2 hour before going to sleep, a crystal left ear tone began, it was still going as I went to sleep - I woke up about 2 hours later and the left ear tone was Still there and going. This morning it is gone - but I had intense Earth movement dreams - bad night of sleep - kept waking up due to the dreams.
    Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:20 pm

Rose8 wrote:What does that indicate to you? Have you begun pinpointing using eartones yet?

For me it is south of the U.S. - for the tones to be lasting - I would say something pretty big again. With the Chile quake I had tones for 2 days - but they would last about 10 to 15 mins each. These are lasting much longer - so either closer to me for a quake or bigger quake - but south of U.S.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sat 06 Mar 2010, 10:41 pm

Earth Watcher wrote:
    Rose8 wrote:What does that indicate to you? Have you begun pinpointing using eartones yet?

For me it is south of the U.S. - for the tones to be lasting - I would say something pretty big again. With the Chile quake I had tones for 2 days - but they would last about 10 to 15 mins each. These are lasting much longer - so either closer to me for a quake or bigger quake - but south of U.S.
    Hi Earthwatcher, Do you think you felt that Taiwan quake?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:38 pm