Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Lafayette, California Quake Prediction For 02/27/2010 to 03/03/2010 Is A Miss

Don in Hollister

Lafayette, California Quake Prediction For 02/27/2010 to 03/03/2010 Is A Miss Empty Lafayette, California Quake Prediction For 02/27/2010 to 03/03/2010 Is A Miss

Post  Don in Hollister Thu 04 Mar 2010, 11:17 am

Hi All. Looks like the Lafayette, California prediction is a miss. It occurred on time and was within the magnitude range, but it was 19Km outside my radius.

The quake occurred on the Calaveras fault and was a strike slip. It appears to have been near the Mission Trend so I don't know if any of the stress released by the quake crossed the Mission Trend and went up the Hayward or if it went up the Calaveras fault. However the amount of stress was very minimal, but it may only need just a little bit to make either fault fail.

The next quake may be the quake that breaks the camels back. This is why you prepare for it simply because the next quake could be the big one. When it occurs it will be to late to run down to the local hardware store and get the batteries for the flashlight you have, you do have a flashlight don't you? You also have the extra water to drink don't you? You can go a long time without food, but you will only last for a short time without water. The decision is your to make. I hope you make the right one. Take Care...Don

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:27 am