Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting

Dawn
    Dawn

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting Empty massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting

Post  Dawn Fri 19 Feb 2010, 7:17 am

Hi you guys,

I missed you!

I had this dream Sunday night and it seemed really significant. Earlier that day I was prompted with a HUGE string of synchronicity and two days later I believe I saw a UFO. I feel the synchronicities, the dream, and the UFO are all related.

So, first, let me start with saying the prompts had been off the hook up until I saw the UFO Tuesday night. Then, they settled down.
    For example, I wrote this down, in about 5 minutes and 3 miles I saw 111, 555, 222, 777, 333, 144, 333, 313, 555, Mickey M, (lol,) Argos, 222! This all happened driving through downtown Morro Bay, not a really big area, on Sunday.

Thought I'd throw this in. I took my kids hiking in Los Osos that day and I saw this area that kind of looked like stacked stones covered in moss, ancient ruins idea, whatever. We found a little baby king snake on the trail and played with it for a little while.

Then, that night I went to bed and woke up at 4 am with a headache. That never happens to me. I went back to sleep and had this way trippy dream. First, I'm in a dark place with old buildings around. A huge bull is released and it runs around in a frenzy until it starts charging a very large pillar in the center. 11:11 pillar?

So, I recognized the danger and removed myself from this place. Next I'm in my car, it's still night, and I'm watching the scene on a screen outside my car to the right. I see fire flickering so I get out of my car to see if it's on the screen or the hills. This is important, I'm parked down the hill from my friend Casey's house. She lives in Los Osos and I've had dreams before in the last couple of months where the hills around her house were on fire. Also, it's where the UFO headed to after it disappeared behind the trees.

Once out of my car, I saw that the hills were on fire so I got back in the car to get my kids and their faces had embers on them. It seemed like the fire was lighting spontaneously. I got them out of the car and we ran away. Then I realized I need to wake up to be safe so I woke myself up. End of dream.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. The fact that I went through three different realities in that dream seems really important, like it's the whole point, to me.

What's even more amazing is that Tuesday night I saw a UFO over the bay! I wasn't sure if it was a ship but I've seen other boats out there before and since, and they really don't compare to what I saw. It had a golden orangish light that flickered like a flame. At times I wondered if it were on fire. It was near the horizon and it was hard to tell if it was a boat but it got huge at times, like an inch across and it was many miles out there so I doubt it was a boat. When it got big the flare from the light made really long golden trails and it looked kind of angelic. It stayed in the same place for at least half an hour then drifted to the south, toward Los OSOS! Then, I lost it behind some trees.

I took pictures but even though they came out good on the camera screen, looked like an orange blob and a triangular orange blob, they didn't come out good when I had them developed. They looked see-through, if that makes sense, and the color wasn't there. I even had some mysterious stuff happen with this thing because I went to get a cd and the girl was making it. I came back later and it had disappeared. They had to make a new one. Also, I've tried to write about this two times how and the post keeps disappearing. That's probably just me not knowing how to use this forum too well yet.

So, the UFO appeared the same day that Earthboppin disappeared. That is a whole lot of strangeness going on in one week.

Love, Dawn

Last edited by Dawn on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting Empty Re: massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:34 pm

Hi Dawn! Glad you found us! I posted to the old LIAHO site on earthboppin last night and there are a lot of posts there from yesterday--so it was still working as of 10:30 last night.

I heard something in the news about a bull in a store that caused a lot of damage.

Also, Terra had this dream last week about the Barnham and Bailey circus. On the news this AM was an escaped zebra from you guessed it B&B.

Love,
    Betty
    Dawn
    Dawn

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting Empty Re: massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting

Post  Dawn Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:07 am

Hi Betty,

You mean there was a real bull in a real store? That's interesting. Let me know if you come across more about that.

By the way, I may not have been real clear about this but the UFO I saw wasn't a dream. It really happened. I think maybe I'll try to clarify that.

It is so cool that everyone has reassembled so quickly. LOL

How was Lost this week? I missed it. I think I'll try to catch it tonight. Do you ever feel like we are experiencing something similar to what they play out on Lost? "We" as in all of us on this forum?

Love, Dawn
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

Dawn wrote:Hi Betty,

You mean there was a real bull in a real store? That's interesting. Let me know if you come across more about that.

By the way, I may not have been real clear about this but the UFO I saw wasn't a dream. It really happened. I think maybe I'll try to clarify that.

It is so cool that everyone has reassembled so quickly. LOL

How was Lost this week? I missed it. I think I'll try to catch it tonight. Do you ever feel like we are experiencing something similar to what they play out on Lost? "We" as in all of us on this forum?

Love, Dawn

Hey Dawn, this is what I caught a little of on TV the other morning:

Peoria, Ill. woman surprised to see a bull in her house
    "I was sitting here in the kitchen and all of a sudden I heard this loud crash," says Sally Joyner. "I jumped up and looked down the stairs and there was a humongous bull in our foyer. I called 911 and said, 'Please don't think I'm crazy, but a bull just crashed through my front door.'" (Peoria Journal Star)

LOST: Since you haven't seen it I will say that it was predominantly about the two sides of John Locke. Pay attention to the very end. John asks Sawyer, Are you ready to go home, James? I mean really go home." I was just like wow here it is the whole meaning of the island about to be revealed.

Love,
    Betty
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting Empty Hi Dawn

Post  Paula/ swNM Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:46 am

There are a couple of things that caught my attention. The Bull might represent the sign of Taurus. The images of fire might be a warning about a wildfire when we are in the sign of Taurus (April 20/May 20). The bull seemed angry and wild. I do believe strongly that some UFO's are the craft of helpful et's and they may have been giving you the warning. I would be especially watchful during the sign of Taurus this year. Interesting you saw the UFO recently too, I have been watching some sort of dull gold/reddish lights moving around late at night over near the Florida Mountains. They are silent- not conventional aircraft, and not on the ground. Others have seen them too in the past few weeks. Glad to see so many of the EB community finding their way to these forums.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Barbara
    Barbara

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting Empty Dawn - re your UFO.

Post  Barbara Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:52 pm

Hi Dawn,
    Glad to see you here!
    That is interesting, what you saw. Coincidentally (? Very Happy ) - I looked at a Lightworker's forum the other day, and noticed this post, it was written on February 8th. More people are starting to see them!!

Since last summer I have experienced sightings on a regular basis, but for several weeks I have been able to see cloaked ships both in the daytime and at night. I usually walk my dog once in the morning and once later at night. It is the time when I am able to concentrate away from the demands of family when am able to be more focused in my lightworking. As I walk my dog I speak encouragement to the earth and visualize her in her ascended beauty; at night I concentrate on communicating with the Divine presence which is over all, and those of the light who are helping us in our ascension, and I keep my eyes on
    the skies for any activity. I have to say there is rarely an evening that goes by where I do not experience a sighting. Two days ago when I was out walking the dog, I was very sick to my stomach and more interested in getting back home so I wasn't looking, but out of my peripheral I began to notice there
    were quite a few down lower than usual. As I rounded the corner on the block of my street, I stopped dead in my tracks, there in front of me lower than the tree line was a ship- cloaked yet I saw it more illuminated than ever in detail. Usually I can see the shadow of its shape and the outline and track it's movements; but this time I could see the pattern on the underside of the ship as it rotated and the illuminated framework of it in it's entirety. When I looked around at the expanse of the sky I gasped because they were everywhere. They have remained in the same positions for days. I see them in the daytime as well. My son and daughter have seen them as well, though my husband cannot. I also hear constant high pitched ringing in my ears and a lower pulsing tone.
    Is anyone else having these experiences? I wonder why there are so many all of a sudden and if it is a sign that disclosure is close at hand.
    Thanks for any and all input.
    Sandy

The link to the site is here:-

http://lightworkers.org/forum/99210/anyone-else-seeing-multitude-cloaked-ships-skies

Barbara
    Dawn
    Dawn

Post  Dawn Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:16 am

Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I agree, it seems like there are more and more showing up lately.

Love, Dawn
    LadyInRed
    LadyInRed

Post  LadyInRed Mon 22 Feb 2010, 2:38 pm

I am hearing a lot of deep droning sounds mostly at night, seems to come from deep in the earth...I walk outside and cant find out where it is comeing from.. has a very distinct rythem to it...very wierd...Lady
    Dawn
    Dawn

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting Empty droning and crop circles

Post  Dawn Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:22 pm

LadyInRed wrote:I am hearing a lot of deep droning sounds mostly at night, seems to come from deep in the earth...I walk outside and cant find out where it is comeing from.. has a very distinct rythem to it...very wierd...Lady

Dear lady in red,

Wow, that is really interesting. Terra is visiting and we were talking the other day about crop circles. I told her what if they don't come from the sky but from the earth? What if it's mother Earth who's communicating with us?

Maybe you can hear her and the crop circles are her "writing?"

Love, Dawn
    Dawn
    Dawn

massive prompts, charging bull and fire dream and a UFO sighting Empty fire in Los Osos

Post  Dawn Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:24 pm

In my dream I mentioned the fire was in Los Osos. The other day, driving home from work I saw a fire in Los Osos. It was small, but I was still surprised to see it in the middle of the day.

Love, Dawn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:20 pm