Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

PCH flooded

Michael
    Michael

PCH flooded Empty PCH flooded

Post  Michael Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:53 pm

I had a dream last night that I was traveling on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in the Malibu area and the road was flooded/destroyed along with the buildings that line the coast. I have no idea what caused it.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

PCH flooded Empty Re: PCH flooded

Post  socalshakin Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

Michael wrote:I had a dream last night that I was traveling on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in the Malibu area and the road was flooded/destroyed along with the buildings that line the coast. I have no idea what caused it.

My guess would be a large quake and tsunami caused by it.. Or possible flooding and landslides that destroyed the houses. Do you know which area of the PCH in Malibu it was?
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

PCH flooded Empty Flooding dream

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:16 pm

Michael wrote:I had a dream last night that I was traveling on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in the Malibu area and the road was flooded/destroyed along with the buildings that line the coast. I have no idea what caused it.

Hi Mike - my guess would be rain and mudslides too, but Malibu does shake, rattle and roll from time to time. Is southern CA still getting a lot of rain? Take care please.
    Michael
    Michael

PCH flooded Empty PCH

Post  Michael Mon 08 Mar 2010, 12:01 am

I'm not sure it was Malibu/PCH. There was on the ocean on one side and mountains on the other like PCH. It seemed the area was really close to me. Since I live in Oxnard I thought Malibu would be it. There wasn't any landslides either just the ocean got pushed right up to the mountains. On the question about any more rain here: we just had rain with reports of numerous funnel clouds spotted yeaterday all along SoCal coast.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

PCH flooded Empty Flood Dream

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 08 Mar 2010, 1:32 am

Michael wrote:I'm not sure it was Malibu/PCH. There was on the ocean on one side and mountains on the other like PCH. It seemed the area was really close to me. Since I live in Oxnard I thought Malibu would be it. There wasn't any landslides either just the ocean got pushed right up to the mountains. On the question about any more rain here: we just had rain with reports of numerous funnel clouds spotted yeaterday all along SoCal coast.

That dream does sound more like a tsunami and lets hope it isn't close to you. It seems that AZ got your rain - for 2 days now and it could cause mudslides up in Oak Creek Canyon where we had the fires a couple of years ago. Take care Mike, have a good day tomorrow.

Sponsored content

PCH flooded Empty Re: PCH flooded

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm