Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Web of energy

LaLuna
    LaLuna

Web of energy Empty Web of energy

Post  LaLuna Mon 08 Mar 2010, 6:27 am

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure where else to put it. It might have been a dream, but it seemed real to me.

I was going through some archived emails this evening, and I ran across this note that I sent to a friend in February 2006. I had forgotten all about it until I saw this... Not really sure what to make of it. I'd be interested in knowing if any of you have seen or heard of anything similar.

"I had another strange dream last night, if it was indeed a dream. I really think I was awake. I opened my eyes and saw this “thing” hovering slightly above and to the left of my bed. I can best describe it as looking like a spiderweb, only it was a web of energy. I remember saying “What the hell is that”, and I threw my pillow at it. Then I turned on the light, and looked again. There was nothing there, except my pillow lying on the floor. What the hell is going on???"

As I said, I think I was actually awake. Not sure what I saw... Question

flower

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:47 am