Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
Earth Lady
burnedmyrrh
Rose8
geenee
8 posters

Greater Devastation is Coming! Prophecy

geenee
    geenee

Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy Empty Greater Devastation is Coming! Prophecy

Post  geenee Tue 09 Mar 2010, 9:01 pm

Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy XxGreater Devastation is Coming! by Callibee
    « on: March 08, 2010, 09:14:37 AM »
    Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy QuoteQuote

I humbly submit these words in fear and trembling but in utmost obedience to Jehovah Gibbor! It's a bit harsh but it must be released for this hour is now upon us. Blessings and peace to those who have ears to hear and who are crying out and sparing not!

For the Spirit of the Lord would say to those who have "ears to hear and a heart that is washed with repentance," greater devastation is coming and it will hit the soil of the United States with torrential rains, tornadoes, and yes, earthquakes. [I was shown in a vision a great earthquake that leveled buildings. This earthquake took place in the U.S. Pray for God's mercy!]

A greater shaking is coming and still My people do not take heed!! Do not overlook what I Am doing in the land, says the Lord. The unusual weather patterns will continue from the gravitational pull that is in the atmosphere. I will not leave, nor forsake those who place their trust in Me, says the Lord. I will lead and guide with My eye. Wait, watch, pray, and fast for I AM coming with great force and power. Greater exposure will come to the leadership and priests of this land [Read Ez. 8] for I see what is being done in the dark and I will expose, says the Lord. You are a foul stench to My nostrils! Those who are called to "weep between the porch and the altar" are offering sacrifices and conducting abominations between what is sacred. Keep your eyes on the media for I Am bringing down the proud and the lofty. I will expose what is "hidden" and all who have forsaken Me for idols and sexual immorality that is performed in the dark, says the Lord. If I said it will, will I not do it? I Am coming with a two edged sword in My hand and I will cut,expose and remove all that is not of Me, says the Lord.

To those who are called by My name, separate yourselves from those who are an abomination to Me. Do not cry out for them for I will not listen. I have warned and they have not taken heed. I have shown mercy and they have not listened. Stay hidden in Me. Continue to seek Me. Trust in Me with ALL of your heart and LEAN NOT on your own understanding. I Am walking the earth, says the Lord seeking those who will listen and obey.

Visit us: www.thewritersinkhorn.com
    Rose8
    Rose8

Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy Empty Re: Greater Devastation is Coming! Prophecy

Post  Rose8 Wed 10 Mar 2010, 6:32 pm

I disagree with God.
    burnedmyrrh

Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy Empty Warning

Post  burnedmyrrh Wed 10 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

Geenee,

Thank you for this word. I am forwarding it to friends with whom I have a prayer circle. Many thanks and if you get any more, please post. I like to be warned and pray about things.
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy Empty Re: Greater Devastation is Coming! Prophecy

Post  Earth Lady Wed 10 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

geenee wrote:
    Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy XxGreater Devastation is Coming! by Callibee

I humbly submit these words in fear and trembling but in utmost obedience to Jehovah Gibbor! It's a bit harsh but it must be released for this hour is now upon us. Blessings and peace to those who have ears to hear and who are crying out and sparing not!

For the Spirit of the Lord would say to those who have "ears to hear and a heart that is washed with repentance," greater devastation is coming and it will hit the soil of the United States with torrential rains, tornadoes, and yes, earthquakes. [I was shown in a vision a great earthquake that leveled buildings. This earthquake took place in the U.S. Pray for God's mercy!]

A greater shaking is coming and still My people do not take heed!! Do not overlook what I Am doing in the land, says the Lord. The unusual weather patterns will continue from the gravitational pull that is in the atmosphere. I will not leave, nor forsake those who place their trust in Me, says the Lord. I will lead and guide with My eye. Wait, watch, pray, and fast for I AM coming with great force and power. Greater exposure will come to the leadership and priests of this land [Read Ez. 8] for I see what is being done in the dark and I will expose, says the Lord. You are a foul stench to My nostrils! Those who are called to "weep between the porch and the altar" are offering sacrifices and conducting abominations between what is sacred. Keep your eyes on the media for I Am bringing down the proud and the lofty. I will expose what is "hidden" and all who have forsaken Me for idols and sexual immorality that is performed in the dark, says the Lord. If I said it will, will I not do it? I Am coming with a two edged sword in My hand and I will cut,expose and remove all that is not of Me, says the Lord.

To those who are called by My name, separate yourselves from those who are an abomination to Me. Do not cry out for them for I will not listen. I have warned and they have not taken heed. I have shown mercy and they have not listened. Stay hidden in Me. Continue to seek Me. Trust in Me with ALL of your heart and LEAN NOT on your own understanding. I Am walking the earth, says the Lord seeking those who will listen and obey.

Geenee,

Did you write this? I have to say that I have felt the stress on this earth and truly believe that these unusual weather anomolies are leading to a greater event. I do have a few question for you. Who is Jehovah Gibbor? How do you receive you're messages from God? At times I have felt that the Lord has given me a word of knowledge. How do you know? Look forward to you're reply. God Bless You.
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Post  Earth Lady Wed 10 Mar 2010, 9:41 pm

geenee wrote:

LOL I apologize I looked up Jehovah Gibbor, now I know Very Happy
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:24 pm

Earth Lady wrote:
    geenee wrote:

Geenee,

Did you write this? I have to say that I have felt the stress on this earth and truly believe that these unusual weather anomolies are leading to a greater event. I do have a few question for you. Who is Jehovah Gibbor? How do you receive you're messages from God? At times I have felt that the Lord has given me a word of knowledge. How do you know? Look forward to you're reply. God Bless You.
    Hi Earthlady, No I did not write this. Just saw it and posted it. I thought it kinda fit with everything that is happening and that we discuss on here. I do hear from God but not like that. I just get one word messages or dreams. I think the more time we spend "with Him" the more he will talk to us. I think God's anger is against those that run this country and steal and cheat and hurt and don't care about the people who are starving and poor etc. He loves his creation but hates what is happening. He will defend the poor and needy. He is waiting to give time for people to turn to Him before He avenges and comes in Power. Word of Knowledge is one of the gifts from God that he gives all people. I am sure he does talk to you. God Bless you too! geenee
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:27 pm

burnedmyrrh wrote:Geenee,

Thank you for this word. I am forwarding it to friends with whom I have a prayer circle. Many thanks and if you get any more, please post. I like to be warned and pray about things.
    Hi burnnedmyrrh, Your welcome. I sent you a private email
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Thu 11 Mar 2010, 2:55 am

geenee wrote:

this god seems purdy danged selfish and out fer murder.

i do not know or recognie this mean assed man god thingy...demon more like. eh?

i rather walk in love and harmony

walk in love

let my feet do they doings Surprised)

walkin alrighty

gonna be busy...walkin'

lookin' about my earth and seeing to her needs

that is my job.

therefore i am busy.

take care my friends

walk yaselves doing what ya gots to
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Thu 11 Mar 2010, 3:42 am

I agree with you Melinda. I spent 30 minutes composing an answer to this and then must have forgot to send when the phone rang. It was gone. Oh well, here is the jest of it.

I do think that the earth is in the final days, the last part of the tribulation (and I am not a Bible fanatic--just have studied it for 50 years in depth, as well as mythology, ancient history, other religions, ancient texts etc.) I do not think that what is happening here on earth is God caused or man caused. I think it is a natural cycle as our planet comes into contact with other phenomena in our solar system and galaxy.

I believe in a God who is not prone to fits of anger or is vengeful or filled with revenge (those are human emotions) I believe in a God who is filled with love beyond belief, and who is a million times more intelligent than the smartest human being ever on this planet. He/she is scientifically advanced beyond our wildest imagination and is nothing at all like the picture of the poor shepard of 2000 years ago portrayed by most Christian churches.

Often, I myself do not understand why a loving god has allowed the evil and darkness to exist here on this planet for so long UNLESS it is there to teach us, to strengthen us by running us through its burning flames as a sword is made stronger by forging it through the fire. I believe that a soul is not born perfect but spends eternity reaching toward that goal. Just as we start out in kindergarten, graduate high school, go on to college and then go into undergraduate study, I believe we have many levels of intelligence and soul education that we must encounter before we are advanced enough to take our leadership positions in the universe. And yet we are all small bits and pieces of god...god runs through our bodies and all living things.

We make mistakes on this earth. Hopefully we learn from those errors and do not make them again. You can tell a small child that the stove is hot but until he touches it, he really doesn't understand what hot is. The god that watches over us has put in place all these lessons, this endless, confusing often senseless maze of madness because that Being knows it is a part of our education...it is part of the curriculum. Wandering through the darkness looking for the Light is what it is all about.

In the Baptist church where I was raised, I heard the preacher say time and again, "we have all sinned and come short of the glory of the Lord." Amen brothers and sisters. And yes, for the most part, we are all in the same boat. But I do hate the word sin because it immediately brings with it a connotation of reproach, of wrong-doing which then leads the mind to think in terms of eternal damnation. No such thing, boys and girls.

This thesis is conveniently used by organized religion to control the masses and eventually gain monetary benefit from the scared individuals who gladly pay their penance so they won't be left out of heaven. The truth is we have to encounter the pitfalls, scrape our knees and pick ourselves up again IF we are going to advance beyond this earth life. Once we find the keys to the secret doors that show us the way out, we can smile at the rather primitive ideas of the ancient religions.

Yes,I do not believe that all the things that are coming at us are from God's anger at the evil committed by the dark side. But I do believe that many of the written prophecies have some basis for the future. Why? Because I believe in time travel, and if time travel exists then those higher beings who "inspired" the writings of those books of prophecies had the ability to go into our time now and see the earthchanges that are upon us.

IMHO--Peace & Love,
    Betty
    Conch23
    Conch23

Greater Devastation is Coming!  Prophecy Empty Thanks for your post Betty I agree. The earth goes thru cyles and changes death and rebirth.

Post  Conch23 Thu 11 Mar 2010, 3:52 am

Betty in Texas wrote:I agree with you Melinda. I spent 30 minutes composing an answer to this and then must have forgot to send when the phone rang. It was gone. Oh well, here is the jest of it.

I do think that the earth is in the final days, the last part of the tribulation (and I am not a Bible fanatic--just have studied it for 50 years in depth, as well as mythology, ancient history, other religions, ancient texts etc.) I do not think that what is happening here on earth is God caused or man caused. I think it is a natural cycle as our planet comes into contact with other phenomena in our solar system and galaxy.

I believe in a God who is not prone to fits of anger or is vengeful or filled with revenge (those are human emotions) I believe in a God who is filled with love beyond belief, and who is a million times more intelligent than the smartest human being ever on this planet. He/she is scientifically advanced beyond our wildest imagination and is nothing at all like the picture of the poor shepard of 2000 years ago portrayed by most Christian churches.

Often, I myself do not understand why a loving god has allowed the evil and darkness to exist here on this planet for so long UNLESS it is there to teach us, to strengthen us by running us through its burning flames as a sword is made stronger by forging it through the fire. I believe that a soul is not born perfect but spends eternity reaching toward that goal. Just as we start out in kindergarten, graduate high school, go on to college and then go into undergraduate study, I believe we have many levels of intelligence and soul education that we must encounter before we are advanced enough to take our leadership positions in the universe. And yet we are all small bits and pieces of god...god runs through our bodies and all living things.

We make mistakes on this earth. Hopefully we learn from those errors and do not make them again. You can tell a small child that the stove is hot but until he touches it, he really doesn't understand what hot is. The god that watches over us has put in place all these lessons, this endless, confusing often senseless maze of madness because that Being knows it is a part of our education...it is part of the curriculum. Wandering through the darkness looking for the Light is what it is all about.

In the Baptist church where I was raised, I heard the preacher say time and again, "we have all sinned and come short of the glory of the Lord." Amen brothers and sisters. And yes, for the most part, we are all in the same boat. But I do hate the word sin because it immediately brings with it a connotation of reproach, of wrong-doing which then leads the mind to think in terms of eternal damnation. No such thing, boys and girls.

This thesis is conveniently used by organized religion to control the masses and eventually gain monetary benefit from the scared individuals who gladly pay their penance so they won't be left out of heaven. The truth is we have to encounter the pitfalls, scrape our knees and pick ourselves up again IF we are going to advance beyond this earth life. Once we find the keys to the secret doors that show us the way out, we can smile at the rather primitive ideas of the ancient religions.

Yes,I do not believe that all the things that are coming at us are from God's anger at the evil committed by the dark side. But I do believe that many of the written prophecies have some basis for the future. Why? Because I believe in time travel, and if time travel exists then those higher beings who "inspired" the writings of those books of prophecies had the ability to go into our time now and see the earthchanges that are upon us.

IMHO--Peace & Love,
    Betty
    Lar
    Lar

Post  Lar Fri 12 Mar 2010, 2:17 pm

I too agree with Melinda and Betty in Texas

put the "good" book down stop listening to preachers and take charge of your own spiritual development.

God is not a Judge. God can be compared to Mother Nature; you all know Mother Nature.

The punishments people receive are from within, they place themselves in the situation by subconscious choices all for better their spiritual self. God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because the people were evil. The destruction just happened to be in an area that these cities were built. The residents chose to live there. Betty is right about the harding of the sword, this is how it really is. There is no evil just varying degrees of good. There is no darkness just varying degrees of light.

My thoughts.
    Lar

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:03 pm