Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Interesting Facts about Veggies

Calibabe
    Admin

Interesting Facts about Veggies

Post  Calibabe on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 10:10 pm

Fruits and Veggies Look Like Body PartsPosted Oct 22 2008 4:38pm Have you ever looked at a fruit of vegetable and thought it looked like a body part. There's a reason for this, it's interesting and makes sense.

The doctrine of signatures is an ancient European philosophy that held that plants bearing parts that resembled human body parts, animals, or other objects, had useful relevancy to those parts, animals or objects.

A Siced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye...and science shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glyc emic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries.

Grapefruits, Oranges , and other citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like body cells. Today's research shows that onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Eggplant, Avocadoes and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? .... It takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the motility of male sperm and increase the numbers of sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Barbara

Re: Interesting Facts about Veggies

Post  Barbara on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 12:51 am

Hello Calibabe,
    I have noticed that, too. Cashew nuts look like teeth, and have an oil in them which destroys the bacteria causing tooth decay. Broccoli looks just like the air-sacs of the lungs, & doctors have found a substance in it which protects against lung diseases. And so on. If you ever get a health problem, just look for a fruit or vegetable that resembles the problem or looks like the relevant part of the body! Very Happy
    Maybe we could all add to the list?? I know there are lots more, I just can't think of them at the moment! flower

Barbara
    melinda

Post  melinda on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 3:49 am

thank yew~

we needed to know about the cashews Surprised)

o yembe
    Barbara

Post  Barbara on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:01 pm

Yeah, me too Melinda.....I can't afford dental care. Neutral Not to bore you with details, bv there's a shortage of dentists in England, and it's hard to find one who'll treat you on the health service; and you still have to pay, equivalent to $280. Private practices are double that and upwards.

Cashews are amazing!!
    I look after my teeth, but after 2 dentist-less years, four of them had cavities, & hurt a lot. I looked online to see if there was a natural way of healing teeth, and found this incredible article where someone said he'd cured his cavities by eating cashew nuts.
    (The link is here: )

http://www.xenophilia.com/zb0017.htm

When I finally got to a dentist (all I could afford was one small filling Surprised ), I asked him if he thought that article was accurate. He said yes, it was, and that he recommended cashew nuts as a good dental treatment. (They must be *raw* cashews - not the roasted, salted ones. But they're easy to find....in Walmart, they'll be by the baking things like ground almonds, etc, and most health food stores have them). So - I haven't been back to the dentist! - I started eating them every day. (Not a lot, just a handful or two - about 1 ounce a day). Five months later, not ONE of my teeth is hurting or giving any trouble; and the cavity on one seems to have closed up! It really is amazing. I just wish someone had told me about this 10 or 20 years ago! Smile

Barbara
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:37 pm

Barbara wrote:Hello Calibabe,
    I have noticed that, too. Cashew nuts look like teeth, and have an oil in them which destroys the bacteria causing tooth decay. Broccoli looks just like the air-sacs of the lungs, & doctors have found a substance in it which protects against lung diseases. And so on. If you ever get a health problem, just look for a fruit or vegetable that resembles the problem or looks like the relevant part of the body! Very Happy
    Maybe we could all add to the list?? I know there are lots more, I just can't think of them at the moment! flower

Barbara

Sure, I don't have any problem with anybody adding to the list. The more veggies that we can find that will help with any problems that we have the better for us! Thankfully we have been eating fresh veggies for several months now and I will tell you that do feel better eating them. Also have been getting a lot of fruits as well. I have a produce market that is close to us that I go to all the time. Their prices are really good and their stuff is fresh. At the supermarket eggplant (which I absolutely adore) is $2.49 a pound. At the produce market it is 2 for a $1.00. So I can literally get 4 eggplant for the price of 1 eggplant at the supermarket. I got two pounds of blueberries for $3 at the produce market and in the supermarket they are $4.99 for a pint. It just makes more sense to buy from them and they get everything locally. I will buy from them until our veggies begin to grow. My tomatoes are coming along nicely as are my fresh herbs. The seedlings are all starting to sprout so hopefully next month we can begin to plant them. I am really excited about having a full garden this year. Also looking at getting a stand up freezer that I can put up the veggies in for next winter.

TrishNrthrdgCA

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 9:40 pm

you've got me going now ..... what does a garlic bulb resemble ???
    melinda

Post  melinda on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:45 am

garlic resembles the testes as well as the ovary

there ya go!

eat up!

as well as some breastacles

there ya go

go see fer yaself what they may resemble

if ya do not like mine

melinda

Sponsored content