Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Two dreams if you can call it that

Conch23
    Conch23

Two dreams if you can call it that Empty Two dreams if you can call it that

Post  Conch23 Thu 11 Mar 2010, 12:30 am

All I saw was the stock market in red down 515.46 pts and the next thing I heard was there was an earthquake in Texas.
    That was it. Dunno thought I would mention it. No dates or time frames..
    Seems March 30th has been on my mind for months & months now. Wonder if anything significant will happen on that date.
    Blessings Sara
    Lar
    Lar

Two dreams if you can call it that Empty Re: Two dreams if you can call it that

Post  Lar Fri 12 Mar 2010, 2:27 pm

my own thoughts are the great depression we are about to see will be trigger by very heavy geologic events. The so called recovery will be squashed, spiraling us into a depression much worst than the 1930's
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Fri 12 Mar 2010, 4:10 pm

Lar wrote:my own thoughts are the great depression we are about to see will be trigger by very heavy geologic events. The so called recovery will be squashed, spiraling us into a depression much worst than the 1930's

I was literally thinking that exact thought yesterday. It also got the conspiratorial side of my brain running...I mean how perfect to blame a (now inevitable at *some* point down the road) crash in the markets and currency on something like a big quake in the middle of the county that disrupts (among other things) the north/south river transport corridor and instantly wipes billions off our GDP. Makes you wonder.
    Sue - AR

Two dreams if you can call it that Empty economy crashing

Post  Sue - AR Fri 12 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

I had a vision of a bear coming out of a cave up near the top of a mountain, and running down at breakneck speed. Doesn't look good.... No
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 13 Mar 2010, 5:12 pm

Sue - AR wrote:I had a vision of a bear coming out of a cave up near the top of a mountain, and running down at breakneck speed. Doesn't look good.... No

Dream last night: I had an elaborate dream of bears snoring loudly in various spots in dirt berms. The noise of it was huge and dominated over any bird calls. I was walking through a two acre wildlife park that was located on a mountainside with steep winding trails. It was spring, just like it is now, and there seemed to be an urgency to get out of the park and leave quickly through the front gate for myself and my family because the bears were about to come out of their caves. Some were just emerging.

I was rushing to get out and was getting a handhold to hoist myself up a tricky spot on a steep hill when I noticed a snake near my foot. The snake didn't bite but something unexpected did, and I got what felt like a stingray electric jolt through my left hand. What a Face bom What a Face Got out of there with the family, however, despite the challenges of making it with an injury.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:31 am