Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Flood warning dream

Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Flood warning dream Empty Flood warning dream

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 13 Mar 2010, 1:08 am

I don't get alot of weather related dreams but this one was so unusual, thought I'd better post it here. Night before last, I was viewing the National Weather Service's color coded map and the whole map of the US was green which is the color used for flood warnings. My sweater was green, the whole room was green too.
    I awakened, still in a fog, thinking I must have missed St. Patrick's day or the Weather folks were doing that for the occasion.
    Later in the day I realized that the dream was very powerful and WAS a warning dream of catastrophic flooding in many parts of the US.
    So for the record and a warning also, am posting that dream. If you live by a river or in a flood zone, please be prepared.
    The only other dream I've had that powerful was one for Katrina.

Now today I see that many parts of the US are already color coded green for flood warnings/watches:

Flood warning dream Us

You can watch this map from this addy:

http://www.weather.gov/

Stay safe and prepared folks!
    melinda
    melinda

Flood warning dream Empty Re: Flood warning dream

Post  melinda Sat 13 Mar 2010, 3:27 am

we got flooded tonight, sheila.

unexpectedly, we had a big storm.

dumped about 2 inches of rain in less than an hour.

i had muddy water coming in my front door.

i know that you dreamed a bigger flood than this, yet...i felt flooded worse than we ever have been.

our front porch is 4 feet tall give or take...never has water flooded over that into my living room....parlor if i was swank ~giggle~

cleared out now...yet, we still feel swampy.

melinda the swamp critter with a floor a flooded
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 14 Mar 2010, 1:45 am

melinda wrote:we got flooded tonight, sheila.

unexpectedly, we had a big storm.

dumped about 2 inches of rain in less than an hour.

i had muddy water coming in my front door.

i know that you dreamed a bigger flood than this, yet...i felt flooded worse than we ever have been.

our front porch is 4 feet tall give or take...never has water flooded over that into my living room....parlor if i was swank ~giggle~

cleared out now...yet, we still feel swampy.

melinda the swamp critter with a floor a flooded

lol! ah I got a good laugh from your swamp critter thingy though I certainly do feel for ya with the flood being a totally awful thing to experience.
    Years ago, we had multiple floods in N. California and it destroyed everything in our barn, a couple of cars, rugs, furniture (our tv was floating in the living room!) and my sanity for awhile.

From my dream, I feel like I should be standing on the rooftops shouting warnings to everybody but of course I'd prolly get arrested! affraid
    Anyway, sure hope you don't get flooded again. One thing folks can do is put anything important (papers, pictures, etc.) up way high (attic?) so at least the good stuff is safe.
    Take care and update if you get more flooding problems.
    Hugs to you, Sheila

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:15 pm