Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Freaky serious foot cramps

Rose8
    Rose8

Freaky serious foot cramps Empty Freaky serious foot cramps

Post  Rose8 Sat 13 Mar 2010, 11:31 pm

I've been getting hit by some serious arch cramps in the right foot in the last hour. Toes are a usual if I wore heels the previous day and flats the next. I've not worn heels at this end of the week. These are disabling (make me cry out like a kid who got her doll taken away, lol).
    Not sure where the arch of the right foot belongs, but if this is a EQ symptom, it's sharp and hard.

Cannot rule out potassium levels, just to be fair. Suspect
    Karin in E OR

Freaky serious foot cramps Empty Re: Freaky serious foot cramps

Post  Karin in E OR Sun 14 Mar 2010, 3:32 am

it can be past life stuff. i have had a lot of that in my feet and toes
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Sun 14 Mar 2010, 1:36 pm

I have never heard of that take on foot cramps before. Could you expound upon that in depth please? I would like to know because I am interested in past lives and I've had memories of one recently surface.
    Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Sun 14 Mar 2010, 4:33 pm

Wow - me too - yesterday - both feet had that disabling type cramping - that is paralyzing. I thought it was weird the way they came on fast for no reason and then left. But also my ear tones have been off the wall - both ears - and then a fog horn one out of my left ear. Earaches, headaches the works.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Sun 14 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

I had a brief one in the left foot but then it seemed to just dominate that right foot just prior to my post. I didn't feel it again. As you said, it came on hard and fast then POOF, it was gone. Regular foot cramps with me will last hours until I work it out. This was just downright odd to me.
    I was in St.Louis last night. I felt like I was crawling plumb out of my skin being there. I didn't sleep worth a crap and was itching to leave, so much so that I opted not to have the free breakfast which we always have if we bunk down in a hotel. I headed back home toward SW MO and I was CRANKY...like a bear. It didn't dissipate until I got on the West side of Springfield. I'm VERY tied to the energy of where I live. Being away like that was terrible. I felt it last weekend too when I was away for the funeral, but I had alot of emotional stuff going on anyway.
    No major symptoms today unless you want to count the feral attitude.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:18 pm