Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

VERNAL EQUINOX USA 2010

Moggy

VERNAL EQUINOX USA 2010

Post  Moggy on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 8:27 pm

Data: March 20, 2010 @ 1:33 pm EDT - Washington, D.C.

The Vernal Equinox is the exact moment of the ingress of the Sun into Aries..it is the commencement of the astrological year. The ancients believed that the world was created at the Vernal Equinox. It is a remarkable fact that the Christian era is connected with the epoch of the Vernal Equinox in Aries - the sacrificial ram or lamb.

Astrologers regarded every successive ingress of the Sun into Aries as the revolution of the world and those of modern times believe that the figure for the Vernal Equinox always bears chief rule for the ensuing year, that the succeeding ingresses into the other cardinal points have also a pre-signification, but subsidiary to the first-named. This Sun Cycle then is a chart of events of all types and affecting every earthly relation for the year.

The Vernal Equinox of 2010 forms a powerfully disturbing planetary pattern that will affect the world according to its placement in the horoscope erected for the specific country. The pattern is a Cardinal T-Square with Pluto at the Apex squaring both Saturn and the Sun/Mercury combination, which are in opposition.

An Apex Pluto is the most difficult of all apex planets because Pluto will force a complete metamorphosis according to the house position, using powerful ambitions that include the use of force, manipulation, and/or subversive actions. There arises a great temptation here to abuse power in order to gain control over others. The Cardinal mode - an upfront, overt nature - suggests confrontations in order to overwhelm opposition in a forceful manner.

Let us consider the United States of America.
    The chart:
    http://tinyurl.com/y8vmjc9

Cancer Rises (the Ascendant), a Cardinal sign, giving to the nation’s people an enterprising vibration causing an inner urge toward immediate activity. Ruler Moon in the sign Taurus speaks to money, personal property, securities and savings as the people are now self-protective in regard to these matters...in the last decanate of Taurus, mature action regarding something long brewing. The Moon is posited in the 11th house of circumstantial developments due to the trend of affairs rather than according to plan...it is the house of the nation’s legislators and the luminary is in square aspect to 8th house Neptune, depicting the overwhelming debt that is choking the people and the resources that have been stolen from them via prestidigitation (quick fingers).

Mars in the 1st house indicates an angry citizenry and in the fire sign Leo, they are hot under the collar and possessed of a strong self will...fearless almost, most particularly during a time of crisis, making for an extremely tenacious opponent.

Saturn opposing the 9th house Sun brings pain and suffering to Americans via foreign nations and our own judiciary; Saturn’s opposition to 10th house Mercury suggests deceit in all manner of communication from the administration...as Mercury rules the 12th house, the secrecy and use of plans and documents is noted to the detriment of the public.

Mutual Reception in astrology occurs when two planets relate by the fact that each is in the sign ruled by the other; astrologer Noel Tyl refers to MR as a time-share swap. Should those planets also be connected by aspect, the effect can be quite dramatic, according to the nature of the aspect. Mars is in Leo in Mutual Reception to Sun in Aries...they are trine (luck) one another. Although the Sun is in its Exaltation in Aries, Mars is angular, therefore, commands the interaction...Power to the People! The battle between Saturn and Sun, which are opposed one another, will be alleviated by the reconciliation of Mars..in other words, as the pressure from the planet of pain, suffering, and poverty (Saturn) bears down on the country and its leader (Sun), nature’s occult law of water seeking its own level will cause the energies to manifest through Mars as an outlet (Mars trine Sun, Mars sextile Saturn). Thus will the people finally fight for themselves and their country.

Ah, but wait...that powerful planetary pattern (PPP) mentioned earlier...Apex Pluto and its desire to gain control over others finds itself in the 6th house of the nation’s health, its food supply, its working class, police, and armed forces. This is the house of upsetting and distressing conditions that affect all personal affairs of the people. It is a cadent house - the thinking that we do before taking action - that in the 6th house deals with how we analyze things in detail and then communicate them, because all cadent houses have to do with communication. This is the area where the rubber meets the road...and the most powerful and dual of all planets resides therein...spiritual on one hand, materialistic on the other...in the sign and first decanate of Capricorn, pictured in the constellations as Cygnus - the swan...so I wonder if the new order of things symbolized by this decanate will be a retreat from the crystallizing influence of materialism, or if the promise of Cygnus will inverted. The outcome will depend on how many Americans are of a vibrational frequency to attract beauty.

Now that I’ve reached the point where systolic activity has forced blood into my heart ventricles at warp speed I do not know how objective I can be about the meaning of this PPP, thus I tender this guidance: let your intuition be your guide.

To me - which may be wishful thinking - this chart reflects a strong possibility that American citizens may revolt against a government that has betrayed them and thereafter a military coup will assert itself against those who are traitors to this nation...which will precipitate martial law and the attendant stressful conditions that accompany it. To that end, an examination of Pluto may enlighten, as this position speaks to the need for Americans to address the critical issues of health and food during a time of survival.

According to astrologer Jeff Green, Pluto correlates to evolution. As a dual planet it embraces two apparently opposing desires that instigate the drama of personal and collective evolution.
    It is the interaction of these desires that determines what we think we need, which then determines the choices that we make, which then determine the actions that we initiate, which then determine the reality that we experience. Ergo, we reap what we sow. Pluto in the 6th house is the archetype of the evolutionary process that induces a period of time for personal and collective improvement. It is a time of cleansing, purifying and healing, a time that brings a common experience to become involved in inner and outer crisis that will revolve around the need to reorient the mental and emotional focus to bring in new information and knowledge as old mental attitudes that were a barrier to growth are purged.

The need to evolve will cause resistance which will manifest itself as mental stress that promotes anxiety, irritability and nervousness, the result exhibiting itself as illness unless steps are taken to accept and reflect rather than to become angry or bitter. The point being that the outer environment is reflecting the inner and it is this an individual must examine. It is this process that will promote the positive and necessary cleansing. Prior to this juncture (the Equinox in March) it is advisable to change nutritional habits and the types of foods eaten. Cleansing requires lots of fluids, raw vegetables, cultured yogurts, kefir, fruits and grains...it is best to eliminate sugar. Beneficial are hot baths, yoga and massage.

AREAS OF GREATEST CONCERN:
    3rd house - An afflicted Saturn promises poverty in all manner of communication, the country’s transit system, means of sharing information including the post office, telephone system, internet, and print media. The influencing environmental factor connected to Saturn may be basic utilities such as minerals, hay, grain, coal and building material, or mines, real estate, the land, the weather, business methods, or elderly people.

6th house - An exceptionally strong Pluto promises upheaval that involves service workers, police and firefighters, armed forces, public health, the working class in general, and the nation’s food supply. The influencing environmental factor connected to Pluto may be the radio, television, chemistry, gangsters, or inner-plane forces, which are of both the positive and the negative types. In the 6th house in the sign Capricorn, Pluto reveals that government has failed to maintain a food supply to feed its citizens. When the dollar collapses the country will experience famine, which is caused by a sudden loss of purchasing power by a portion of the population already living near poverty. Pluto’s square to 10th house Mercury and the USDA’s estimate of 12.921 billion bushels of corn production suggests the figure is deliberately incorrect. Dan O’Brien, Kansas State U Extension Grain Economist on Corn in January 2010: “It is possible that late 2009 harvest problems could cause the 2009 U.S. corn crop to be as much as 250 or 500 million bushels less than the December 2009 USDA estimate.” And of that smaller crop, how much of it is being stored for Americans and how much of it is being shipped out of country?

9th and 10th houses - An afflicted Sun/Mercury promises lack of direction from the country’s leader with respect to foreign affairs (9th) and further deterioration of the country’s honor and reputation (10th). The influencing environmental factor connected to the Sun may be gold, politics, and persons of authority. The influencing environmental factor connected to Mercury may be documents, agents, or vehicles of travel.

GOLD: During the astrological year there may be an attempt at confiscation...the people respond with “hell, no.”

SILVER: Into the wild, blue yonder.

FOOD SUPPLY: In October 2009 the American Farmland Trust estimated that farmland is disappearing at a rate of 2 acres per minute. Countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and United Arab Emirates have purchased farmland across the globe to ensure a consistent availability of grains. The countries have sent expatriate farmers who will harvest the crops and directly export the grain back to their home country. China has recently purchased farmland in the USA. As to the USA food supply...there isn’t any, we are on our own.

From The Rubayyat:
    I sent my soul through the Invisible,
    Some letter of that After-life to spell:
    And by and by my Soul returned to me,
    And answered “I Myself am Heav’n and Hell.”
    Omar Khayyam

And so we have an opportunity and a choice to reconcile the universal currents within us and create a new earth.

Moggy
    Balance

Vernal Equinox

Post  Balance on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

Moggy, So aptly relevant, wonderful as always, and just one of the reasons we love you! B
    Conch23

Wonderful to see an Astrology topic

Post  Conch23 on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

Thanks for the info Moggy.
    Sounds pretty pertant interesting & informative. Heads up for sure.
    Wonder what Mercury retrograde will bring next month?
    What was that song by the beatles about revolution?
    Been thinking we need one for a long time on some level here.
    Love & Light Sara Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Earth Watcher

Re: VERNAL EQUINOX USA 2010

Post  Earth Watcher on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 10:55 pm

Moggy - Thank you VERY Much - for taking the Time to Let us Know what is coming forth through the Planets!

I enjoy reading your information - as I ALWAYS had, elsewhere!

Oh - but where -you may ask?

That is for me to know and you to figure out! Surprised cheers

Thank you again!

mam

Post  mam on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 3:16 am

Thank you Moggy, love to read your stuff. Friends will follow wherever you go. Good to see Earth Watcher and Balance found you too.

Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 8:39 am

Mam!! It is Awesome to See you Here!!

Yes, Moggy has her followers, no matter where she goes!
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 12:10 am

Woohoo! Moggy update! Between Clif's latest 61 page monster and your forecast, looks like this is the year the rubber finally meets the road.
    Moggy

Post  Moggy on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 9:05 pm

Hello everyone..thank you for the comments, I have been out of state and unable to respond. Since I am well behind in my work, I'll just go to another astro thread for you. I love you

burnedmyrrh

WOW!

Post  burnedmyrrh on Tue 23 Mar 2010, 4:03 pm

Moggy,

That was an amazingly detailed explanation! You do astrology charts?
    Moggy

Post  Moggy on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 1:30 am

BurnedMyrrh..Thank you. I do what I have dubbed "Astrology Bumps Along The Road" to give folks a heads-up on what they will have to deal with in future..on a few occasions there are also Blessings Along The Road, LOL.

Jean/OR

Thank you for that very thorough analysis

Post  Jean/OR on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 6:13 am

Moggy,
    Good to see you here too, I read you faithfully over at webbots forum, and I appreciate the additional info here.
    Food situation could be dire soon, hope you are able to garden.
    blessings, Jean (Jin)
    LaLuna

Questions...

Post  LaLuna on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 8:26 pm

Moggy wrote:Data: March 20, 2010 @ 1:33 pm EDT - Washington, D.C.

The Vernal Equinox is the exact moment of the ingress of the Sun into Aries..it is the commencement of the astrological year. The ancients believed that the world was created at the Vernal Equinox. It is a remarkable fact that the Christian era is connected with the epoch of the Vernal Equinox in Aries - the sacrificial ram or lamb.

Astrologers regarded every successive ingress of the Sun into Aries as the revolution of the world and those of modern times believe that the figure for the Vernal Equinox always bears chief rule for the ensuing year, that the succeeding ingresses into the other cardinal points have also a pre-signification, but subsidiary to the first-named. This Sun Cycle then is a chart of events of all types and affecting every earthly relation for the year.

The Vernal Equinox of 2010 forms a powerfully disturbing planetary pattern that will affect the world according to its placement in the horoscope erected for the specific country. The pattern is a Cardinal T-Square with Pluto at the Apex squaring both Saturn and the Sun/Mercury combination, which are in opposition.

An Apex Pluto is the most difficult of all apex planets because Pluto will force a complete metamorphosis according to the house position, using powerful ambitions that include the use of force, manipulation, and/or subversive actions. There arises a great temptation here to abuse power in order to gain control over others. The Cardinal mode - an upfront, overt nature - suggests confrontations in order to overwhelm opposition in a forceful manner.

Let us consider the United States of America.
    The chart:
    http://tinyurl.com/y8vmjc9

Cancer Rises (the Ascendant), a Cardinal sign, giving to the nation’s people an enterprising vibration causing an inner urge toward immediate activity. Ruler Moon in the sign Taurus speaks to money, personal property, securities and savings as the people are now self-protective in regard to these matters...in the last decanate of Taurus, mature action regarding something long brewing. The Moon is posited in the 11th house of circumstantial developments due to the trend of affairs rather than according to plan...it is the house of the nation’s legislators and the luminary is in square aspect to 8th house Neptune, depicting the overwhelming debt that is choking the people and the resources that have been stolen from them via prestidigitation (quick fingers).

Mars in the 1st house indicates an angry citizenry and in the fire sign Leo, they are hot under the collar and possessed of a strong self will...fearless almost, most particularly during a time of crisis, making for an extremely tenacious opponent.

Saturn opposing the 9th house Sun brings pain and suffering to Americans via foreign nations and our own judiciary; Saturn’s opposition to 10th house Mercury suggests deceit in all manner of communication from the administration...as Mercury rules the 12th house, the secrecy and use of plans and documents is noted to the detriment of the public.

Mutual Reception in astrology occurs when two planets relate by the fact that each is in the sign ruled by the other; astrologer Noel Tyl refers to MR as a time-share swap. Should those planets also be connected by aspect, the effect can be quite dramatic, according to the nature of the aspect. Mars is in Leo in Mutual Reception to Sun in Aries...they are trine (luck) one another. Although the Sun is in its Exaltation in Aries, Mars is angular, therefore, commands the interaction...Power to the People! The battle between Saturn and Sun, which are opposed one another, will be alleviated by the reconciliation of Mars..in other words, as the pressure from the planet of pain, suffering, and poverty (Saturn) bears down on the country and its leader (Sun), nature’s occult law of water seeking its own level will cause the energies to manifest through Mars as an outlet (Mars trine Sun, Mars sextile Saturn). Thus will the people finally fight for themselves and their country.

Ah, but wait...that powerful planetary pattern (PPP) mentioned earlier...Apex Pluto and its desire to gain control over others finds itself in the 6th house of the nation’s health, its food supply, its working class, police, and armed forces. This is the house of upsetting and distressing conditions that affect all personal affairs of the people. It is a cadent house - the thinking that we do before taking action - that in the 6th house deals with how we analyze things in detail and then communicate them, because all cadent houses have to do with communication. This is the area where the rubber meets the road...and the most powerful and dual of all planets resides therein...spiritual on one hand, materialistic on the other...in the sign and first decanate of Capricorn, pictured in the constellations as Cygnus - the swan...so I wonder if the new order of things symbolized by this decanate will be a retreat from the crystallizing influence of materialism, or if the promise of Cygnus will inverted. The outcome will depend on how many Americans are of a vibrational frequency to attract beauty.

Now that I’ve reached the point where systolic activity has forced blood into my heart ventricles at warp speed I do not know how objective I can be about the meaning of this PPP, thus I tender this guidance: let your intuition be your guide.

To me - which may be wishful thinking - this chart reflects a strong possibility that American citizens may revolt against a government that has betrayed them and thereafter a military coup will assert itself against those who are traitors to this nation...which will precipitate martial law and the attendant stressful conditions that accompany it. To that end, an examination of Pluto may enlighten, as this position speaks to the need for Americans to address the critical issues of health and food during a time of survival.

According to astrologer Jeff Green, Pluto correlates to evolution. As a dual planet it embraces two apparently opposing desires that instigate the drama of personal and collective evolution.
    It is the interaction of these desires that determines what we think we need, which then determines the choices that we make, which then determine the actions that we initiate, which then determine the reality that we experience. Ergo, we reap what we sow. Pluto in the 6th house is the archetype of the evolutionary process that induces a period of time for personal and collective improvement. It is a time of cleansing, purifying and healing, a time that brings a common experience to become involved in inner and outer crisis that will revolve around the need to reorient the mental and emotional focus to bring in new information and knowledge as old mental attitudes that were a barrier to growth are purged.

The need to evolve will cause resistance which will manifest itself as mental stress that promotes anxiety, irritability and nervousness, the result exhibiting itself as illness unless steps are taken to accept and reflect rather than to become angry or bitter. The point being that the outer environment is reflecting the inner and it is this an individual must examine. It is this process that will promote the positive and necessary cleansing. Prior to this juncture (the Equinox in March) it is advisable to change nutritional habits and the types of foods eaten. Cleansing requires lots of fluids, raw vegetables, cultured yogurts, kefir, fruits and grains...it is best to eliminate sugar. Beneficial are hot baths, yoga and massage.

AREAS OF GREATEST CONCERN:
    3rd house - An afflicted Saturn promises poverty in all manner of communication, the country’s transit system, means of sharing information including the post office, telephone system, internet, and print media. The influencing environmental factor connected to Saturn may be basic utilities such as minerals, hay, grain, coal and building material, or mines, real estate, the land, the weather, business methods, or elderly people.

6th house - An exceptionally strong Pluto promises upheaval that involves service workers, police and firefighters, armed forces, public health, the working class in general, and the nation’s food supply. The influencing environmental factor connected to Pluto may be the radio, television, chemistry, gangsters, or inner-plane forces, which are of both the positive and the negative types. In the 6th house in the sign Capricorn, Pluto reveals that government has failed to maintain a food supply to feed its citizens. When the dollar collapses the country will experience famine, which is caused by a sudden loss of purchasing power by a portion of the population already living near poverty. Pluto’s square to 10th house Mercury and the USDA’s estimate of 12.921 billion bushels of corn production suggests the figure is deliberately incorrect. Dan O’Brien, Kansas State U Extension Grain Economist on Corn in January 2010: “It is possible that late 2009 harvest problems could cause the 2009 U.S. corn crop to be as much as 250 or 500 million bushels less than the December 2009 USDA estimate.” And of that smaller crop, how much of it is being stored for Americans and how much of it is being shipped out of country?

9th and 10th houses - An afflicted Sun/Mercury promises lack of direction from the country’s leader with respect to foreign affairs (9th) and further deterioration of the country’s honor and reputation (10th). The influencing environmental factor connected to the Sun may be gold, politics, and persons of authority. The influencing environmental factor connected to Mercury may be documents, agents, or vehicles of travel.

GOLD: During the astrological year there may be an attempt at confiscation...the people respond with “hell, no.”

SILVER: Into the wild, blue yonder.

FOOD SUPPLY: In October 2009 the American Farmland Trust estimated that farmland is disappearing at a rate of 2 acres per minute. Countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and United Arab Emirates have purchased farmland across the globe to ensure a consistent availability of grains. The countries have sent expatriate farmers who will harvest the crops and directly export the grain back to their home country. China has recently purchased farmland in the USA. As to the USA food supply...there isn’t any, we are on our own.

From The Rubayyat:
    I sent my soul through the Invisible,
    Some letter of that After-life to spell:
    And by and by my Soul returned to me,
    And answered “I Myself am Heav’n and Hell.”
    Omar Khayyam

And so we have an opportunity and a choice to reconcile the universal currents within us and create a new earth.

Moggy

Interesting... As I read this, Fox News is reporting a weekend raid by the FBI to arrest members of a Michigan militia group. I'm afraid that the violent tactics adopted by just a few people will lead to the nation's citizenry demanding that militias be outlawed. It's a Constitutional right, but like so many of our rights, mis-using them will cause us to lose them. It's a shame that the actions of a few could have such a devasating effect on our freedom.

Your comments about Aries and the sacrificial ram or lamb are fascinating... Particularly since as a Libra I know that the Jewish holy days of Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur sometimes fall around the time of year represented by Libra. (Libra = scales of justice; those days represent judgment and atonement.) Are there articles/books written comparing the various astrological signs with ancient Jewish festivals? I'm interested in learning more about this.

Thanks!

Carole flower
    LeeRutland

Post  LeeRutland on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 3:29 pm

Well, I guess Moggy is David on Tyl's forum.
    Thanks for the reply!!!!!
    As you can see, I prompted me to check this place out to see what more I can learn.

Ahh, a fan of the Tentmaker!!!!!!

When I was young, did eagerly frequent,
    Doctor and Lawyer, and heard great Argument,
    About IT and about, but to my Lament,
    Ever came out the same Door,
    As in i Went
    Moggy

Post  Moggy on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:57 pm

Jean, please excuse the lack of reply as I was not notified of a post..probably Mercury retrograde at work.

I've been raising veggie seedlings and have begun transplanting them into large pots to use on my deck as I think weather conditions will cause in-ground plants to fail. And speaking of gardening, have you read what the senate is up to? Senate Bill 510:
    S 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, may be the most dangerous bill in the history of the US. It is to our food what the bailout was to our economy, only we can live without money.

“If accepted [S 510] would preclude the public’s right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes. It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one’s choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God.” ~Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower.
    Moggy

Post  Moggy on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:04 pm

Carole.."Are there articles/books written comparing the various astrological signs with ancient Jewish festivals? I'm interested in learning more about this."

Not that I know of, but you might luck out by trying to google ancient Jewish festivals and astrology.

Lee..Moggy is not David, she is not even a he, and does not frequent Tyl's forum. So you need to chase down David and thank him, lol.
    LeeRutland

Post  LeeRutland on Wed 28 Apr 2010, 10:47 am

No, no need to track him down. It will all work out.
    I am a bit curious how you got all this astrological knowledge....... Cool
    Moggy

Post  Moggy on Wed 28 Apr 2010, 6:20 pm

Study, research..I am a voracious reader. Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 9:29 am