Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag

geenee
    geenee

Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Empty Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

BlueFeather and someone else have called for a 9 in June I believe. Well does everyone remember when awhile back there was a big conversation going at EB about a huge northwest earthquake on a day when the Gay Pride Parade was happening? Everyone poopooed it because it didn't happen. Well this year the Gay Pride Parade day is in June, the end of June in Seattle. I suddenly remembered that it is so very interesting how that seems to be lining up. I still say California is first. My own two cents. Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Fresse Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Icon_eek
    geenee
    geenee

Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Empty Original Prophecy for major northwest earthquake

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 9:52 pm

Here is the original prophecy. I thought it was Seattle. It does say Portland. BUT I think a 9 will effect Seattle and Portland alike!
    http://www.biblesearchers.com/catastrophes/timeofend/pacificnorthwestdream.shtml
    johnl
    johnl

Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Empty earthquake prophecy for the PNW

Post  johnl Tue 16 Mar 2010, 1:56 am

hi geenee,

I take these internet earthquake prophecies somewhat seriously. When Tom Denver posted on EB about an October earthquake (in SF and the PNW) 2 or 3 years ago, I packed up and went to Boise, Idaho for the weekend. The amazing thing is that my beat-up 1998 Cavalier made it to Boise and back.

Before that at a christian forum, the earthquake prophecy you posted was discussed. During the gaypride weekend of that year, I drove up to Timberline Lodge near Mt. Hood (I felt a little like Jonah on top of Timberline waiting for the earthquake.) Then with the continued postings of possible eq-tsunami’s in the west coast, including the PNW, I actually went all the way to SE Oklahoma, but I’m back in Portland again.

It’s interesting that the emphasis of the reason behind that eq-prophecy was on the gay pride parade which was on June 18th of that year. This year it’s on June 19th and 20th in Portland. Instead of leaving for Boise again, I might stay in my trailer, and hope it floats, if the Columbia (Willamette) river comes crashing down into Portland and Salem.

My old Cavalier might not take well to another long trip.

John
    geenee
    geenee

Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Empty Re: Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag

Post  geenee Tue 16 Mar 2010, 3:39 am

johnl wrote:hi geenee,

I take these internet earthquake prophecies somewhat seriously. When Tom Denver posted on EB about an October earthquake (in SF and the PNW) 2 or 3 years ago, I packed up and went to Boise, Idaho for the weekend. The amazing thing is that my beat-up 1998 Cavalier made it to Boise and back.

Before that at a christian forum, the earthquake prophecy you posted was discussed. During the gaypride weekend of that year, I drove up to Timberline Lodge near Mt. Hood (I felt a little like Jonah on top of Timberline waiting for the earthquake.) Then with the continued postings of possible eq-tsunami’s in the west coast, including the PNW, I actually went all the way to SE Oklahoma, but I’m back in Portland again.

It’s interesting that the emphasis of the reason behind that eq-prophecy was on the gay pride parade which was on June 18th of that year. This year it’s on June 19th and 20th in Portland. Instead of leaving for Boise again, I might stay in my trailer, and hope it floats, if the Columbia (Willamette) river comes crashing down into Portland and Salem.

My old Cavalier might not take well to another long trip.

John

Hi John, I did notice that the dates were off by a day. Thought I'd post anyway. Kinda like a reminder. Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Icon_neutral Who knows? (only God) I don't know where Bluefeather gets her info. I just thought it was a bit interesting.
    johnl
    johnl

Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Empty dancing for favors

Post  johnl Tue 16 Mar 2010, 4:25 am

from what I've heard, many of Bluefeather's predictions aren't accurate. But eq sensitives sometimes can be surprisingly accurate. As far as gay pride is concerned --

I just had a thought about how King Herod's wife had her daughter Salome dance bewitchingly before the King, and he said that they could have anything to the half of his kingdom, but Salome, upon instruction of her mother, said that all she wanted was the head of John the Baptist. That was because King Herod had illegally taken his brother's wife to be his own, and John the Baptist denounced it.

It's kind of like how a beautiful dancer dances in front of Portland's mayor Sam Adams, and the young male dancer said, I don't want half the city of Portland, I just want the head of johnl.

Sponsored content

Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag Empty Re: Hey Everyone! RE: Bluefeathers and Someone Else's Predicion of a 9 Mag

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:35 am