Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Two Odd Brief Visions...

RIG
    RIG

Two Odd Brief Visions... Empty Two Odd Brief Visions...

Post  RIG Wed 17 Mar 2010, 2:37 am

While meditating/cleansing myself of some negative energies today, I saw...

1. A golden woman standing behind the Earth, hands outstretched to the Earth. Her eyes are closed and looks serene... She suddenly pulls her hands back, opens her eyes and peers at the Earth as little pinpoints of light appear sparkling at the edges of the continents... End Vision...

Then a jumble of images followed by...

2. I'm shaking hands with a man in a suit, his hand feels strange and I look down to see a "hand sized" octopus wrapped around my hand, I look back up to see the man smiling in a friendly fashion... End Vision...

I don't recognize the man and didn't feel threatened by him, but did find the tentacles disturbing...
    melinda
    melinda

Two Odd Brief Visions... Empty Re: Two Odd Brief Visions...

Post  melinda Wed 17 Mar 2010, 2:45 am

it is the suckishness of these that are so wrong.

they won't let go

they steal something from us...even when we do not know what

thieves

melinda
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Wed 17 Mar 2010, 3:29 am

melinda wrote:it is the suckishness of these that are so wrong.

they won't let go

they steal something from us...even when we do not know what

thieves

melinda

The first seemed positive until she peered at the Earth, she seemed alarmed...

The second was just creepy all the way around!... I couldn't wait to let go of his hand... he seemed like your stereotypical politician vibe... again, I didn't feel threatened by him but the situation became uncomfortable...
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Wed 17 Mar 2010, 3:37 am

The whole day felt off center, everyday things seemed picture like instead of "normal"... and now 11:30ish... the energy out is almost nil, calm before the storm vibe, of course we do have a big parade and the city is supposed to be packed (St. Pat's Day)... so it could be as simple as that... dunno...
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Wed 17 Mar 2010, 4:48 am

RIG wrote:The whole day felt off center, everyday things seemed picture like instead of "normal"... and now 11:30ish... the energy out is almost nil, calm before the storm vibe, of course we do have a big parade and the city is supposed to be packed (St. Pat's Day)... so it could be as simple as that... dunno...

Good god yes...today was so incredibly off kilter. I gave up trying to meditate earlier as my brain was 'channel surfing' and when I finally did quiet it down a bit the stuff that came through was unpleasant. It seems to have let up here as well and things seem 'still' but not 'peaceful'. Frankly today was just weird on many levels and I'm glad it's over.

Thanks for posting your visions.
    prinze
    prinze

Post  prinze Wed 17 Mar 2010, 8:18 am

RIG wrote:While meditating/cleansing myself of some negative energies today, I saw...

1. A golden woman standing behind the Earth, hands outstretched to the Earth. Her eyes are closed and looks serene... She suddenly pulls her hands back, opens her eyes and peers at the Earth as little pinpoints of light appear sparkling at the edges of the continents... End Vision...

I had a similar dream last year. In my dream the continents were outlined in white light. Each individual country was outlined in white light. The United States was the only country that had each individual state border outlined in white light.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:51 am