Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!


    Sigh... I'm tired...

    Share
    avatar
    RIG

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  RIG on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 12:33 am

    I'm beginning to think Dove has had it right all along...

    To the point... We all Know Time is short... We all Know Agents of Dark are pressing the Game strong...

    Blind obedience, which is exactly what is preached at us, will surely be our Doom... yet so many of us fall to it daily... and so many of us that are still enshrouded in the deception become tools of the System, attacking any and all who speak the Truths at the blind who don't want to see or accept...

    I'm beginning to think that we on the fringe have been invaded by System Tools to the point that everywhere we turn will be met with a Tsunami of deception posed as reality to silence us... I'm beginning to think going completely uderground is the best option... at this Time...

    As some of you do... Watch the Sky... Watch the Urth... Watch Under the Seas... Signs and Portents will guide you True...

    Does the Wilderness beckon... it calls to me... a low mountain pass, dead of Winter deep with snow... the quiet, the silence... One with Urth... I yearn...

    Staying the Watch... but severely distracted...

    RIG
    avatar
    Whisper

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-22
    Location : Texas

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Whisper on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 12:58 am

    I feel it too Rig. The pull is very strong to get out now before it's too late. But the people I love the most around me feel nothing and think I'm loosing it. I'm torn. And yet I know with every fiber of my being that to stay in the city is certain death.

    Less than a week ago I was driving down a well traveled residential street and about 25 men in army fatigues were jogging thru the neighborhood. You wouldn't think that too odd would you? Unless you knew that the closest army training center was 100 miles away. I never found out what they were doing in a peaceful neighborhood. But I'm guessing I haven't seen the last of them.
    avatar
    Paula/ swNM

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-02-17

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Paula/ swNM on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 2:16 am

    Hi RIG and Whisper-
    I am with you both on this. I feel it moving on the wind, hear it in the mindless chatter on the TV, see it in the blank faces of people at the post office or at the grocery store. Everyone seems edgy, tense and distracted- but no one says a word. Everything is wrapped in a sort of unnatural silence. Out here in the desert you can feel it just about sunset- even the coyotes are quiet and the birds sing only briefly near sundown and then they are silent too. Just a restless wind and the distant sound of traffic way north on I-10. More often than not there are sirens in the distance now and sound carries for miles out here. There are more and more military type helicopters that shake the house when they come overhead. We are getting into the windy season and the roar of the wind sometimes keeps all of the other sounds at bay.

    I pay attention to the signs and the omens. Here it is, Spring Equinox, and I was out covering the tiny peas, radishes and onions as it will be in the mid 20's or lower tonight. The peach, nectarine and apricot trees bloomed beautifully a couple of days ago, but these spring flowers will be gone by morning and we will have no fruit from these trees again this year. The eve of the equinox began with warm temps and slight wind but by 5 pm it ended with roaring 38 mph NW winds with gusts of nearly 60 mph. The sky was dark with blowing dust and the temperature fell like a stone. I do not consider these events a good sign for spring, or for the coming year. May be a sign of crop failures and hunger...

    I have a network of friends who feel as I do. They know something is coming, the can feel it too. We try to look out for each other. A couple of those friends have close ties to the native American community, and they will tell you that time is short. There are signs that they see that are giving them a clear warning, and many are heeding it. I go out in the garden at night and watch the sky. One of my native friends says the Star Ancestors are always whispering to us, the key is to know their voices and understand their language. I am listening and I am watching and I am waiting. Take care and stay safe-
    Blessings- Paula.
    avatar
    johnl

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-02-21
    Location : Portland

    obedience

    Post  johnl on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 3:11 am

    I hope I'm not intruding.

    Rjg wrote:
    To the point... We all Know Time is short... We all Know Agents of Dark are pressing the Game strong...

    Blind obedience, which is exactly what is preached at us, will surely be our Doom... yet so many of us fall to it daily... and so many of us that are still enshrouded in the deception become tools of the System, attacking any and all who speak the Truths at the blind who don't want to see or accept...

    I'm beginning to think that we on the fringe have been invaded by System Tools to the point that everywhere we turn will be met with a Tsunami of deception posed as reality to silence us... I'm beginning to think going completely uderground is the best option... at this Time...
    -----------------


    There's good obedience and then there's obedience based on seduction. Jesus said that his sheep hears his voice, and a stranger's voice they will not follow.

    "system tools" -- psychotronic mind-control, such as directed microwaves might be a very big part of deception and seduction. So being in the country-side has the advantage of not being near as many cell towers and electro-magnetic manipulations.

    Most christians think that there will be a counterfeit messiah (or anti-christ) that will seduce the whole world to obey a counterfeit world leader. The seduction the world leader will use is described symbolically in Revelation chapter 17, the woman of mystery Babylon, riding on a red dragon of 7 heads and 10 horns, representing 7 hills. Most think the city of 7 hills is Rome, but I think it's Jerusalem, which also has 7 hills.

    John
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    HI PAULA

    Post  Polly, AZ on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 6:24 am

    Paula/ swNM wrote:Hi RIG and Whisper-
    I am with you both on this. I feel it moving on the wind, hear it in the mindless chatter on the TV, see it in the blank faces of people at the post office or at the grocery store. Everyone seems edgy, tense and distracted- but no one says a word. Everything is wrapped in a sort of unnatural silence. Out here in the desert you can feel it just about sunset- even the coyotes are quiet and the birds sing only briefly near sundown and then they are silent too. Just a restless wind and the distant sound of traffic way north on I-10. More often than not there are sirens in the distance now and sound carries for miles out here. There are more and more military type helicopters that shake the house when they come overhead. We are getting into the windy season and the roar of the wind sometimes keeps all of the other sounds at bay.

    I pay attention to the signs and the omens. Here it is, Spring Equinox, and I was out covering the tiny peas, radishes and onions as it will be in the mid 20's or lower tonight. The peach, nectarine and apricot trees bloomed beautifully a couple of days ago, but these spring flowers will be gone by morning and we will have no fruit from these trees again this year. The eve of the equinox began with warm temps and slight wind but by 5 pm it ended with roaring 38 mph NW winds with gusts of nearly 60 mph. The sky was dark with blowing dust and the temperature fell like a stone. I do not consider these events a good sign for spring, or for the coming year. May be a sign of crop failures and hunger...

    I have a network of friends who feel as I do. They know something is coming, the can feel it too. We try to look out for each other. A couple of those friends have close ties to the native American community, and they will tell you that time is short. There are signs that they see that are giving them a clear warning, and many are heeding it. I go out in the garden at night and watch the sky. One of my native friends says the Star Ancestors are always whispering to us, the key is to know their voices and understand their language. I am listening and I am watching and I am waiting. Take care and stay safe-
    Blessings- Paula.


    I am glad that I found this thread tonight because I am in the same frame of mind. I agree with what you all say here and almost to the point of just not caring anymore, which is the last thing any of us should do. Whisper said that some look at here as if she is "losing it" and I find the same here. I think that the difference with those people and some of us is being an empath and "feeling" what Mother Earth and everything living on her is feeling and it just becomes over whelming at times. I have been listening to the Star Ancestor's whisperings for many years and they keep saying "Soon", but soon to them is something totally different then I thought it would be. Something keeps me going though and I think we are needed to anchor this new energy coming in. Many blessings to you and to RIG and Whisper.
    avatar
    Betty in Texas

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 69
    Location : Central Texas

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Betty in Texas on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

    I am afraid that I am one who is guilty of "losing it" over the last couple of weeks. I am so weary of expecting SOMETHING to happen that will change the direction that the world has been going.

    I have let anger and depression take control of my life again--something that I had been able to subdue for quite sometime. I am no longer able to remain "anchored" as we have been told. Sometimes I find I just don't give a damn any more.

    At a time when we should be in our highest state of vibration and love, this healthcare issue has torn the country apart and created heated arguments and much dissention. It seems to me like "the devil made me do it" lately. Is that the ultimate plan of TPTB to cause such strife and unhappiness because they know they have but a short while and then they will rule no more?

    I get to the point that when nothing is really happening in this whole scheme that I am ready to give up and throw in the towel. I am tired of waiting. I am tired of the struggle to accept the dirty details of life because of the promise that on the other side none of that exists. I really do not know what to believe anymore. I just want it to end. I do not have good feelings about the future. I certainly wish I did but I see nothing out there but increased taxes, death and destruction.

    They keep saying it is like birth pangs and the worst part is just before the baby is born. Well, I do hope that this prophesized baby gets born soon for all our sakes.
    Betty
    avatar
    Betty in Texas

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 69
    Location : Central Texas

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Betty in Texas on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 9:30 pm

    johnl wrote:I hope I'm not intruding.

    Most christians think that there will be a counterfeit messiah (or anti-christ) that will seduce the whole world to obey a counterfeit world leader. The seduction the world leader will use is described symbolically in Revelation chapter 17, the woman of mystery Babylon, riding on a red dragon of 7 heads and 10 horns, representing 7 hills. Most think the city of 7 hills is Rome, but I think it's Jerusalem, which also has 7 hills.

    John

    It is funny John that I had a dream a few weeks ago that had 7 and 17 both in it. So I picked up The New Testament and went to Revelations Chapter 17, verse 7. "Why are you amazed? the angel asked me. "I will tell you the secret meaning of the woman and of the beast that carries her, the beast with seven heads and ten horns". That chapter then ends with vs 18 "The woman you saw is the great city that dominates the kings of the earth."

    So yes...Catholicism with its center in Rome has at one time dominated the kings of the earth. Jerusalem has been a city that the kings of the earth have fought over for millenia and is at the central point of three enormous religions, Christians, Moslems and Jews. But who in this age now has been the dominating factor over all the kings of the earth and containing within itself all three religions? I would say that city has to be Washington DC.
    avatar
    Polly, AZ

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Location : Sedona, AZ

    Hi Betty/TX

    Post  Polly, AZ on Mon 22 Mar 2010, 7:33 am

    Betty in Texas wrote:I am afraid that I am one who is guilty of "losing it" over the last couple of weeks. I am so weary of expecting SOMETHING to happen that will change the direction that the world has been going.

    I have let anger and depression take control of my life again--something that I had been able to subdue for quite sometime. I am no longer able to remain "anchored" as we have been told. Sometimes I find I just don't give a damn any more.

    At a time when we should be in our highest state of vibration and love, this healthcare issue has torn the country apart and created heated arguments and much dissention. It seems to me like "the devil made me do it" lately. Is that the ultimate plan of TPTB to cause such strife and unhappiness because they know they have but a short while and then they will rule no more?

    I get to the point that when nothing is really happening in this whole scheme that I am ready to give up and throw in the towel. I am tired of waiting. I am tired of the struggle to accept the dirty details of life because of the promise that on the other side none of that exists. I really do not know what to believe anymore. I just want it to end. I do not have good feelings about the future. I certainly wish I did but I see nothing out there but increased taxes, death and destruction.

    They keep saying it is like birth pangs and the worst part is just before the baby is born. Well, I do hope that this prophesized baby gets born soon for all our sakes.
    Betty


    Your comments echo those of millions of people world wide and I think you hit the nail on the head with your comment about "The devil made me do it". I think that is who behind all of this chaos and it just didn't start recently. It is just coming to a head now because so many people world wide are coming into true consciousness and it has the evil scared stiff and so they have brought out the big guns to take down those who are a threat to their plans for earth. I think they feel if they dump enough on us we will just give up and they win. Now is the time to keep God and your Angels very close. If you believe in Arch Angel Michael, remember that he is the angel who will do battle for you, if you ask. He has battled these forces before. What we need is "faith", but if I am honest I can say that mine is wearing thin too. Those who carry the "Light" within them need to stick together and increase the Light. Hang in there! They have always said that "It is darkest just before the light of dawn".
    avatar
    LindaMarie

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2010-02-18
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  LindaMarie on Mon 22 Mar 2010, 2:59 pm

    I'm feeling more and more drawn to the wilderness everyday. DH said to me yesterday, "let's pack up, quit our jobs and move to Alaska". Well...if I wan't an only child with an elderly mother to watch over, I would do it, but I've got a few more years I fear to wait it out here before I can get away. Don't know if we have that much time though. Its like waiting for a dam to burst, don't know how much more I can take.
    avatar
    melinda

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-02-22
    Age : 57
    Location : north carolina

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  melinda on Tue 23 Mar 2010, 3:13 am

    i burnt their questionnaire in my sacred fire.

    i am dum like that

    they gonna come and get me and my family ain't they?

    i am askeered

    yet, i am faithful and true.

    cain't help that

    tis my nature

    i am not abiding by this world and it's rule

    forgive me!

    i obey life

    i obey love

    with all of my heart

    with all of my being

    dum ole dove the idiot

    even tho i am askeered

    i walk in my path as if i am
    a someone whom is free and at liberty

    do not lable me!

    i am not in a can, like green beans

    i am free of all thangs worldly

    i am more than flesh and bones and money and hell

    smokin' cigarettes and drinking water and beer

    ole dove
    avatar
    Barbara

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Location : England

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Barbara on Tue 23 Mar 2010, 5:18 pm

    Hi everyone,

    Yes, everyone seems to be feeling like this. I've noticed a lot of 'Lightworkers', who have been plugging away for years, saying this week that they've just had enough, they feel like giving up, forget trying to be positive, etc; they just cannot do it anymore.


    Betty, I've read that kind of stuff, too - 'This is the last, difficult bit, soon the baby will be born!!' Three or four years go past; nothing changes. You think, 'Yeah, right.' The irony is that because of those people who cried wolf, now, when we really ARE at the end of the old world as we knew it, no one really believes it! Smile

    You've hit the nail on the head about what's going on. The dark energies feed on human suffering. It's literally food for them. They try to create as much misery as possible, by making us behave in ways that cause others pain, and/or by feeling it ourselves. (So you get depressed, discouraged, etc). They know this is their very last chance to 'feed' on humans, they have only a tiny bit of time left; so they're attacking with all they've got.
    I'm an astrologer, and I commented to someone the other day, that if someone had handed me a planetary ephemeris 20 years ago and asked me to pick the time when the world we know will 'end', I'd have picked 2010, not 2012. The astrological aspects for this year are stupendous. Have a look at this article:-

    http://newconnexion.net/articles/index.cfm/2010/01/2010_Predictions_The_Year_of_Conscious_Awareness.html

    Before the new world can arrive, which is what 2012 is about, the old world has to fall. Tinkering & tweaking aren't enough; the whole structure has to be dismantled. That's what's about to happen. We really are in the endgame now; that's why we feel so taut and tense. Just try to endure till the end, it's so near now!

    Barbara
    avatar
    Grits

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2010-02-21
    Age : 62
    Location : Alabama

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Grits on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

    Not to sound preachy (and I hope I don't) but that is one of the best benefits of being a Christian...knowing that God is in control and no matter what happens in this life that another better one awaits. I'm going through one of the worst periods in my life ever with my wayward son who is probably going to jail for breaking his probation and that hurts to no end, but I have faith that he will one day return to his faith and become a productive citizen...then on the other hand, I'm about to depart to go and meet my newest granddaughter and that is a joy that is wonderful. My own life has been an emotional roller coaster lately but God is my rock and He steadies me. I honestly don't know how people cope that don't have God to lean on. He calms all my human fears and truly does provide that "peace that passes all understanding".

    Not proselytizing, just sharing my thoughts...

    Enjoy the beautiful world that God gave us and all the wonderful people He puts in our paths. That is the most important thing...

    cheers
    avatar
    Betty in Texas

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 69
    Location : Central Texas

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Betty in Texas on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 3:16 am

    Grits wrote:Not to sound preachy (and I hope I don't) but that is one of the best benefits of being a Christian...knowing that God is in control and no matter what happens in this life that another better one awaits. I'm going through one of the worst periods in my life ever with my wayward son who is probably going to jail for breaking his probation and that hurts to no end, but I have faith that he will one day return to his faith and become a productive citizen...then on the other hand, I'm about to depart to go and meet my newest granddaughter and that is a joy that is wonderful. My own life has been an emotional roller coaster lately but God is my rock and He steadies me. I honestly don't know how people cope that don't have God to lean on. He calms all my human fears and truly does provide that "peace that passes all understanding".

    Not proselytizing, just sharing my thoughts...

    Enjoy the beautiful world that God gave us and all the wonderful people He puts in our paths. That is the most important thing...

    cheers

    I want to say this to all of you who have written here.

    When I was a little child, I was very close to God. I prayed sincerely at night on my knees sometimes nearly until dawn. But I found something lacking in my Christian religion, something/one inspired me to begin a quest, and at an early age 12 or so, I started to question a lot of things.

    So began a lifelong study--a search for the truth. I am sure many of you have gone through this circuitous route. I think at times I found too many truths--and too many lies and deceptions--so I chose to leave organized religion.

    Then came the years of denying that God even existed. I went from one extreme to the other. I went through some really rough years that truly tried my soul. Throughout it all, I found out that there is one thing that matters, and it is the most important thing in the universe. God is love, and the reverse is also true, LOVE IS GOD.

    Sometimes, I wish that I had not found out what I did in all that searching. I long for those old gospel hymns and that old time religion--to feel the way I did back in my innocent youth. But that is gone forever now. I also saw what clinging to religion did to people--the dark side--a side we see today in this world where a man will kill another in the name of God.

    I know, and I believe that most of you know, that God has never intended that anyone die because they have a different belief. When a man honestly and unselfishly lays down his life for another, that is the highest and best quality of humanity, but it is an act of self-sacrifice not an act of murder.

    We need GOD in our lives--no matter what name you give him/her. We need that one on one relationship, and we need to believe, to have faith that HE/SHE will finally come riding in on that white horse and end this insanity that we are experiencing in our world today.

    So long ago, 37 years to be exact, I believed very much in the Archangel Michael and his protection for the human race, so much so that I named my own son Michael when he was born as a constant reminder. I don't know right now what the name of the ONE up there is that will stand up for his people but I do believe that he exists and will come and this will happen in our lifetimes.
    Love,
    Betty
    avatar
    melinda

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-02-22
    Age : 57
    Location : north carolina

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  melinda on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 3:43 am

    there is no need for GODS

    we already have one another....

    that is better than any god ever thot

    i gurantee

    nd i ain't a salesman

    may we all bless life and gift one another hope

    for that is the beauty of love

    'inspection violations' and all of the fake laws that do
    not support life...are so ugly and mean and fake

    there is no need for money,

    life comes from earth and the dirt and the love of all of that

    water, air, food

    are not to be bought and sold

    life is free and real

    yall know me..and i know yall

    i love youins

    with all my heart and being

    i am the dum ole dove boppin' pon the earth
    avatar
    johnl

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-02-21
    Location : Portland

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  johnl on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

    Betty in Texas wrote:
    It is funny John that I had a dream a few weeks ago that had 7 and 17 both in it. So I picked up The New Testament and went to Revelations Chapter 17, verse 7. "Why are you amazed? the angel asked me. "I will tell you the secret meaning of the woman and of the beast that carries her, the beast with seven heads and ten horns". That chapter then ends with vs 18 "The woman you saw is the great city that dominates the kings of the earth."

    So yes...Catholicism with its center in Rome has at one time dominated the kings of the earth. Jerusalem has been a city that the kings of the earth have fought over for millenia and is at the central point of three enormous religions, Christians, Moslems and Jews. But who in this age now has been the dominating factor over all the kings of the earth and containing within itself all three religions? I would say that city has to be Washington DC.
    ---------------------

    hi Betty,

    I just noticed your post. I receive boppin-along email notices based on threads I post on, and I just received an email notice that Grits had posted on this thread. Fortunately, I looked back and found your post. That's quite a coincidence. Your numbers were 7 and 17, and you found Rev 17-7 about the "woman and of the beast that carries her."

    In a way New York and Jerusalem seem to be almost inter-twined. Rev 18-24 almost gives it away.

    I can understand Grit's dilemma with her son, from the son's point of view, because I seemed to be somewhat intractable myself. Only now am I beginning to appreciate my family helping me with housing and money, when I was somewhat "distracted." Prayer is the most important thing, and then it might take some time before a miracle happens.

    John

    ps Possibly my favorite book was "Christy" written by Catherine Marshall, a fictionalized account of her mother's missionary work as a school-teacher in the Tennessee Appalachians. There was also a heart-warming TV-series about Christy, starring Kellie Martin.
    avatar
    Betty in Texas

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 69
    Location : Central Texas

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Betty in Texas on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 11:32 pm

    Dear Dove Melinda,

    I have seen and felt in what you write lately that you are carrying a burden and you have some deep wounds right now. You seem to have a bitterness, especially against TPTB. I know that I carried a bitterness in my heart for many years.

    I was that girl in school who got no valentines and who never got asked out on a date, the perverbial wallflower. I never had any close friends and hung around with the other misfits, a very chubby girl and another smart girl with a terrible case of acne. By the time I graduated high school, I was the saddest person you could ever meet and very contemptable. I did not trust anyone. They were all mean and hateful.

    But by the time I was 18, my looks were changing--one of those ugly duckling turns swan stories. In college, it was a different world. I had lots of dates, and I finally began to think more highly of myself. I have never yet learned to love myself--they say that in order to know god you must be able to love yourself and at the same time be selfless...a very hard lesson to learn. I am still working on that.

    I am reading The Lost Book of Enki by Zacharia Sitchkin. It truly will make you look at the original Genesis story of the "gods" coming to earth etc in a different manner. There is a FORCE out there(I do so love Star Wars). That force binds us all together. We are all part of it. What we do one to another does effect all other life.

    The conflict right now that is being caused in Congress is totally designed to create agitation and disharmony. I do agree that those of the ruling elite think they are much better than the average guy on the street. Those SOBs just took another pay raise but our social security is going to be cut and our taxes go up. What is fair for them certainly is not the way it is for those outside the government. Even the healthcare package they say is so great, they choose not to have for themselves.

    I am really glad that I did find this earthboppin family. I do feel love for the majority of those who post here.
    Chin up girl. The harder your life, the more you have experienced and learned, and the higher you will advance up the planetary scale.
    Love,
    Betty
    avatar
    melinda

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-02-22
    Age : 57
    Location : north carolina

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  melinda on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 2:18 am

    ~love is our key~

    alrighty

    o how i love yall

    know that love is where we at, eh?

    Surprised)

    dove

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sigh... I'm tired...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 12:41 pm