Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Well they have made their intentions known

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Well they have made their intentions known Empty Well they have made their intentions known

Post  Calibabe Wed 24 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm

Well if there was any doubt as to what the Congress was up to when it passed this bill, listen to Rep. John Dingle (MI) talk about why the bill was necessary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK62M...layer_embedded

"In response to a question posed by Smith, Dingell said: Let me remind you this [Americans allegedly dying because of lack of universal health care] has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people".

There is no out of context about the quote. The host of the radio show poses a question to which Dingle says the above response.

If these bastards aren't removed from office this Nov, then I fear this country will continue to go down a road from which there is no recovery pale Sad
    JudyW
    JudyW

Well they have made their intentions known Empty Re: Well they have made their intentions known

Post  JudyW Thu 25 Mar 2010, 4:59 am

The big question is and has been, "what are they not telling us". I don't think any of them is worried about the upcoming elections, their is something big being hidden.
    I will hold my children a little closer, love more intensely, and prepare the best I can. Fear blocks love, that is how they beat us. my thoughts Peace Judy
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Well they have made their intentions known Empty Re: Well they have made their intentions known

Post  Calibabe Thu 25 Mar 2010, 6:32 pm

JudyW wrote:The big question is and has been, "what are they not telling us". I don't think any of them is worried about the upcoming elections, their is something big being hidden.
    I will hold my children a little closer, love more intensely, and prepare the best I can. Fear blocks love, that is how they beat us. my thoughts Peace Judy

Totally agree with you there Judy. They are getting mighty defensive when they are asked to answer just who is the department or agency that will be collecting the fine if you don't pay for the insurance (provided that you don't get it from your employer). They didn't bother to tell people that the IRS will have access to your bank account and trust me they will make plenty of mistakes by taking money from people who are getting their insurance from their employer.

When this bill passed, we effectively saw the final nail put in the coffin of what used to be the USA. Damn shame if you ask me Crying or Very sad
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Fri 26 Mar 2010, 4:13 am

there we go, eh?

gonna keep obeying the bizarre?

why are we beholden unto these freaks we see in the media?

who are they?

what is their purpose?

are they even real and alive?

or simply constructs for our consumption?

i know that they do not smell like real folk.

they gots a chemical type scent....

they do not smell as if they are alive

nor do they smell as if they are dead

hey prolly eat money the way i eat salad, eh?

are they machines?

are they created in a lab...a tube of glass

?

well hell

seek and we can see with eye
    JudyW
    JudyW

Post  JudyW Fri 26 Mar 2010, 9:29 am

Hi Melinda,
    I agree they all look plastic to me; no souls.
    Lord, they have brought Cheney back from the dead so many times he looks like a Zombie in a suit.
    I honestly think they are the ones who look afraid, the rest of us "little folk" keep on making it in spite of them. We don't need maids and luxury to succeed, we make it on our own. Heck, Katrina didn't destroy the spirit that is New Orleans. KEEP ON LOVING, THAT MAKES US INVISIBLE TO THE DEMON.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Sat 27 Mar 2010, 3:13 am

~LOVE~

is the key unto they hell

gift ehm HELL

they deserve sheol

they seek heaven,,,,

they gift hell....

therefore i gift thewm hell in all of her delight

hell is truly a place as well as an experience.

i have been there so i know

oooh how they desrve hell and sheol all wrapped up purdy like an inncet child.

let em have that!

they have worked for that...gift them theor hell that they desire.

the hell that they have done unto so many innocent folk.

i want to cram hell down their throats

o ymbe

melinda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:15 pm