Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Polly, AZ
John Kettler
6 posters

Major shift beginning? Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard

John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Major shift beginning? Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard

Post  John Kettler Fri 19 Feb 2010, 11:48 pm

Things have taken a dramatic turn on this end, starting with racking out until nearly 2 p.m. PST after crashing at 4:44 a.m. Was then forced awake, hit the head, then went back to bed with the chills. Next thing I know, I'm off to the deep, sustained venting races, with lots of stuff happening in my guts, "hearing" emphatic instructions to stay out of my head, not do and relax. Was even "told" the process would be easier on me if I did. Most of the venting seems to do with a powerful purging process at work (now having a sneezing purge, too) on multiple levels of my being simultaneously and appears to be connected with the time anomalies a number of people have reported and what I'm "told" is the "Reset." Whatever's going on is profound. Most of the action seems to be hara focused, but the right side of my skull is also involved and hurts a lot. As of 3:46 p.m., my whole right side and middle and upper back are lit up.

Is anyone else having a similar experience, receiving information along the same lines or "hearing" the word "Reset" within? I already have one report via a mention in a Skype call that someone I know is going through a big deal purging right now himself and am trying to see how widespread this experience is.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Re: Major shift beginning? Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:17 am

Apparently, there's a strong Earth component to the process! Just got hit with a powerful surface eruption sequence--out of the blue. Began at 5:13 p.m. PST and continues as of 5:15 p.m. Multiaxis headache is brutal, and I'm spiking hard to the inside of the left shoulder blade. Feet feel broken.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty EQ 9:27 p.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:37 am

The plates are grinding with ever greater intensity, forcing me to start adding layers and break out the blanket--with the heat on. Venting's returned with a vengeance, and my ffet are quite cold. Lots more to come on the seismic front, as evidenced by welling tears. It's 9:37 p.m. PST.

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Yes John!

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:05 am

John Kettler wrote:Things have taken a dramatic turn on this end, starting with racking out until nearly 2 p.m. PST after crashing at 4:44 a.m. Was then forced awake, hit the head, then went back to bed with the chills. Next thing I know, I'm off to the deep, sustained venting races, with lots of stuff happening in my guts, "hearing" emphatic instructions to stay out of my head, not do and relax. Was even "told" the process would be easier on me if I did. Most of the venting seems to do with a powerful purging process at work (now having a sneezing purge, too) on multiple levels of my being simultaneously and appears to be connected with the time anomalies a number of people have reported and what I'm "told" is the "Reset." Whatever's going on is profound. Most of the action seems to be hara focused, but the right side of my skull is also involved and hurts a lot. As of 3:46 p.m., my whole right side and middle and upper back are lit up.

Is anyone else having a similar experience, receiving information along the same lines or "hearing" the word "Reset" within? I already have one report via a mention in a Skype call that someone I know is going through a big deal purging right now himself and am trying to see how widespread this experience is.

John

Yes John, I am "hearing" the same word - "Reset" and then to "stop trying to be in total control". The day before EB boards went down I felt like I was slipping away somewhere and was in a bit of panic when I saw the boards down
    I have also read that we need to purge the old before the new can enter. My quake symptoms are mixed up know. I have been having that sneezing purge a LOT lately and that same right side of the skull last week for a couple of days. I think I am going to follow the instructions I have heard and try to let go of the control and allow the reset for the new info. If you have a walkman with earphones, try playing your favorite music that way when you feel at your worst. You have to use the earphones to drown out the whitenoise so you can relax. We have asked for "The Change" for so long - maybe we just need to set back, relax and try to enjoy the ride.
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Thank you, Polly!

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:19 am

It's hugely helpful, not to mention reassuring to me, to see that this is an event that isn't unique to me. I figured the "Reset" thing was ridiculous to expect, but I quite clearly am wrong. As of 10:18 p.m. PST, I feel as though I'm being ripped apart and am quite sad. My stuff's way up and on the verge of getting out of control. Feel life disenfranchised. Hang in!

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Hey John

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:54 am

John Kettler wrote:It's hugely helpful, not to mention reassuring to me, to see that this is an event that isn't unique to me. I figured the "Reset" thing was ridiculous to expect, but I quite clearly am wrong. As of 10:18 p.m. PST, I feel as though I'm being ripped apart and am quite sad. My stuff's way up and on the verge of getting out of control. Feel life disenfranchised. Hang in!

John

Wow, do I know that feeling of "way up and on the verge of out of control"! I noticed that a lot of this just came up with this last New Moon - maybe that was a turning point of some sort. I also think that the saddness that we are feeling is saying goodbye to our past, a purging of sorts. I really do feel like I am in a Twilight Zone lately. My friends in the area are feeling the same so I know it's just not me. Do you think we have one foot in this plane and one foot in another? cyclops
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Re: Major shift beginning? Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Feb 2010, 10:00 am

Polly,

I have been straddling multiple, now rapidly diverging, realities for quite some time, but don't seem to be allowed full functionality in any. From my own experiences, I'd have to say that the nature of reality is far more complex than even a past lives model would seem to suggest. There's almost nothing left of me here, but I'm still here, and I have no idea why. Am not exactly productive or happy. British grade understatement!

Am cold, but not frozen, venting hard and leaving claw marks on the walls as I attempt to leave via the ceiling. Want to scream, but lack the energy, and want to cry. Seem to be unable to stay full (had chicken noodle soup and garlic cheese French bread a few hours ago), too, so I suspect I'm hemorrhaging energy by the bucket. Am pretty much crippled from base of ribs down, with pronounced right list and broken right foot. Balance is poor.

John

Post  Guest Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:23 pm

test
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

Perhaps this is related but I woke last night with the worst case of vertigo!
    Sat up and fell over... an awful feeling.
    Am still dealing with it today.
    I know Karen Bishop said a new wave of light was coming in. sunny
    I had the feeling today would be the day.
    So yes, reset is a definite possibility.
    beejean
    beejean

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty JK writes about Energy Shift - Hit so Hard Feb19 I was thinking I'd have to shift to neutral to avoid a vehicular problem

Post  beejean Sat 20 Feb 2010, 7:17 pm

Vim/PA wrote:Perhaps this is related but I woke last night with the worst case of vertigo!

Ah, driving along last night after work got wonked in the head with some energy that went on for about2 minutes. Wasn't a stroke because the body parts were still controllable but it was coming from the Z Axis (above) best I can determine and it was like hitting a wall of jello. Was driving at the time and thinking it would be best to pull over, but I was on a road with no shoulder. There was no noise involved with this, and the sensation ('Arrow') stopped after the 2 minutes and didn't return. While it lasted, I felt lucky to be able to keep traveling in the correct trajectory on the road.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 20 Feb 2010, 8:44 pm

I was crapped out to the max last night. Recovering today, although not looking forward to the SuperMoon coming up on the 28th.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Hi Vim/PA

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 20 Feb 2010, 9:24 pm

Vim/PA wrote:Perhaps this is related but I woke last night with the worst case of vertigo!

I have the vertigo in the past, but reading your post made me think that "maybe in your sleep state you were being downloaded with new info and you disturbed that by waking up and sitting up causing the vertigo" Like being "1/2 in and 1/2 out of your body" - although this might be earth related (quakes)
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Super Full Moon

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 20 Feb 2010, 9:29 pm

SonicSal wrote:I was crapped out to the max last night. Recovering today, although not looking forward to the SuperMoon coming up on the 28th.

I forgot that we have a Super Full Moon to deal with on Feb. 28 and some of us are still dealing with the leftovers of the funky New Moon that we just had. It's a never-ending-story isn't it! affraid
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Like yesterday, but worse!

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Feb 2010, 10:58 pm

Appreciate all the updates and feedback! Seems like a bunch of us are feeling something, in a variety of ways. Today started very early, after being jolted out of bed by a likely spam call to my cell phone at ~10:40 a.m. PST. Hit the head, then was told to "get ready" as I went back to bed. This led to an hour of extreme, sustained venting, chills, flipped out ego, attempts to stay sane, etc., after which, I passed out for a time, then was in and out of consciousness until 2 p.m. and change. Once conscious again, it was back to the extreme venting races yet again, which continue as of 2:51 p.m.

Am severely messed up, with a body that feels beaten all over, especially the entire back. Left hip's screaming, and is radiating pain down to the toes and clear up into the shoulder and back down to the fingertips, with a branch going up the side of my neck. Still listing right, still lit up sole to crown there, still have "broken" right foot, and still have hara as major center of whatever's going on. Teeth and jaws ache, eyes and sockets feel slugged, but ears are fairly good. Spock's got me on both sides, and that really hurts. Sure wish something, anything made sense!

Hang in, everyone!

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Reset's begun! The ultimate extreme experience!!!

Post  John Kettler Sun 21 Feb 2010, 2:46 am

Shortly after my last post, the hammer came down--on a bunch of vital fronts. Had already been forced back to bed, but this was what you get when you combine extreme, deep, sustained venting with the emptying of all your stuff in endless rapid succession. Am talking every low thought, every negative opinion of you you've ever heard, every belief in inadequacy, in lack and limitation, warped training you deserved punishment, lousy nurturing and the beliefs it fostered, plus way, way more. Thought I'd drown in the ick, but managed to make some headway by changing terrified ego response to noticing, acknowledging and releasing whatever it was and the need for it. When this process was at tornadic intensity at 4:30 p.m. PST was when I was "told" "Reset's begun!" Judging from the wholesale upending of pretty much my entire life in the last few hours, I believe it!

Everything seems to be in upheaval, everything seems to be up at once and in my face, my ego and inner child are freaking out, yet I'm still sane, am managing to not be stampeded by my ego, am calming my inner child--all while being emphatically "told" to "Be, not do" and to "Relax as much as possible," not to mention stay out of my head. All in all, this seems like the most extreme form of a massive, on all levels, healing crisis. I "ought" to be a gibbering, tear-stained wreck in the corner, but I feel, when not battling being upside down, remarkably calm and poised. Not only do I feel like I'm straddling multiple realities, but I also seem stuck between awake and asleep.

It's 6:41 p.m. PST, and virtually the entire day has been spent laid up and in processing and clearing overdrive. Am most interested to know what sorts of experiences the rest of you may be/are having, whether you got a "Reset's begun!" message, if so, when, and what has happened since, if anything?

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Sun 21 Feb 2010, 3:23 am

Wow, John.
    So much hitting you at once.
    I cancelled my plans tonight because of this vertigo.
    Have also been nursing a strained shoulder for six weeks now.
    The two combined this afternoon and I felt run through with a sword.
    So many tears and crying like a little baby.
    Alot of the same kinds of things coming up for me.
    I'm impressed with your tack to acknowledge and release it.
    I felt all day that I needed to be in tonight.
    I am a working musician and had to miss a gig with pay.
    But it was as though I was forbidden.
    I did not hear what you heard about being reset now.
    But I do feel that I am here and down and that at some level, something significant is happening.
    Perhaps a DNA upgrade.
    Hang in, flower
    Vim
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Reset's begun - John

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Feb 2010, 4:31 am

John Kettler wrote:Shortly after my last post, the hammer came down--on a bunch of vital fronts. Had already been forced back to bed, but this was what you get when you combine extreme, deep, sustained venting with the emptying of all your stuff in endless rapid succession. Am talking every low thought, every negative opinion of you you've ever heard, every belief in inadequacy, in lack and limitation, warped training you deserved punishment, lousy nurturing and the beliefs it fostered, plus way, way more. Thought I'd drown in the ick, but managed to make some headway by changing terrified ego response to noticing, acknowledging and releasing whatever it was and the need for it. When this process was at tornadic intensity at 4:30 p.m. PST was when I was "told" "Reset's begun!" Judging from the wholesale upending of pretty much my entire life in the last few hours, I believe it!

Everything seems to be in upheaval, everything seems to be up at once and in my face, my ego and inner child are freaking out, yet I'm still sane, am managing to not be stampeded by my ego, am calming my inner child--all while being emphatically "told" to "Be, not do" and to "Relax as much as possible," not to mention stay out of my head. All in all, this seems like the most extreme form of a massive, on all levels, healing crisis. I "ought" to be a gibbering, tear-stained wreck in the corner, but I feel, when not battling being upside down, remarkably calm and poised. Not only do I feel like I'm straddling multiple realities, but I also seem stuck between awake and asleep.

It's 6:41 p.m. PST, and virtually the entire day has been spent laid up and in processing and clearing overdrive. Am most interested to know what sorts of experiences the rest of you may be/are having, whether you got a "Reset's begun!" message, if so, when, and what has happened since, if anything?

John

I am not sure what is happening in this plane, but I do know that it is happening quickly. The "review" of your life that you are experiencing, as well as many more on this earth, I think can be likened to a "Life Review" many talk about once we "cross over". Maybe we are all dead and don't know it yet, but I am more to think, that for some reason, we are having our life review now before we can enter the next stage here. The important thing is to NOT beat ourselves up during this review, but to see mistakes we have made, make ammends for them, forgive ourselves and be a better person for it. Maybe we are in the process of resetting time.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sun 21 Feb 2010, 5:03 am

Vim,

Sorry you're hurting, but what you describe is most interesting and maybe even profound, in that you have been taken out of your "normal" life (don't have one myself anymore, so can only speculate) and "ordered" to be with yourself, as it were, while something major yet still undefined happens. Sure wish I could cry!

Polly,

It doesn't seem like the panoramic life review a la Dannion Brinkley. Rather, this is more akin to cleaning out the bilges on an old sailing man o' war after a long, difficult voyage. A veritable bottomless pit of disgusting stuff. What I experienced was like being hosed down with the contents of said bilge, to the point where I felt I would "drown" (lose my mind) from the immense awfulness and negativity of it. Mercifully, it tailed off eventually, but I suspect that was merely the opening number. Am fairly sure this is some sort of lull before things come massively, maybe even decisively, unstuck.

It's 9:01 p.m. PST.

Fasten your seatbelts, ladies!

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Lull's over!

Post  John Kettler Sun 21 Feb 2010, 5:47 am

I'm semi frozen (also hot), with stuff up, sad and getting hit hard. EQ `9:37 p.m. PST with more events due and soon.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty EQ ~2:22 a.m. PST More soon!

Post  John Kettler Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:40 am

My stuff's way up, I feel really sad, am fighting to maintain sanity and stay out of my head and not give in to fear. Middle back's smashed in, and the whole right side laundry list is back. Keep having to eat, but am cold and getting colder. Not quite in Nanook mode yet. Hurts to sit, too. It's 2:36 a.m. PST, I'm venting hard and deeply, have weird new pain almost at rear base of left armpit and smashed in right skull.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Another round of Reset!

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Feb 2010, 1:02 am

Have been bedridden almost the entire day,torn apart for hours on end; cold, eviscerated, stuff off the charts, venting like mad, feeling like everything's falling apart and that I'm about to lose everything. Not quite as intense as the first time, but much more protracted. Again, it seems to be all about riding it out, and doing is, as the Brits say, "not on." Symptom intensity is somewhat down, but that is more than offset by the immense processing load regarding all my remaining inner stuff. Flow seems to be almost totally strangled right now, and I note no lessening of fundamental planetary pressure and strain. Feel and look awful. Want to cry but can't. It's 5:01 p.m. PST. Anyone else "enjoying " Reset Parte Deux?

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Moderate-Strong EQ 9:21 p.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:51 am

Don't know how much more extreme everything I can take! That quake is but the opening act, for a bunch of stuff tonight, as evidenced by rapidly increasing headache, flaring left back and plate grinding severe enough to force me under a blanket after donning a jacket. MInd, I'm alread y sweating and cold in a wool turtleneck sweater. It's 9:50 p.m., and sadness continues to increase.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Another EQ 10:57 p.m. PST Lots more to come!

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:20 am

Have been in full Nanook mode since last post, and still seem to be getting colder. Venting hard, climbing the wall and feel deeply sad. How I wish this (insert numerous colorful expletives here) would end!!! It's 11:19 p.m. PST, and I'm being creamed.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Strong EQs 11:46 and 11:52 a.m. PST Not done! n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:57 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard Empty Winds of change? Finally? Strong EQ 3:35 a.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:16 pm

The Earth stuff has been bad enough (feel ripped apart, frozen and hurt all over), but we've had hours on end (feels like forever) of howling winds, crummy sliding windows banging in their frames, strong icy drafts blowing through my living room from the poorly weatherstripped windows, etc., wreaking havoc on my nerves on a bunch of levels (including cation overdose), but seemingly also an aspect of something much more significant. The winds have been so unusual, extreme and tremendously long in duration that I feel there's more going on here than ordinary weather. Indeed, I'm wired and starved as of 4:11 a.m. The weather report for the night talked of fast moving showers, but whatever this has has practically taken up residence in my area, blows like mad, calms down, then returns with renewed fury. Feels like a giant scouring process is at work. I feel deeply sad, and my teeth and jaws are about to break. The strain's been horrendous and shows no sign of abating.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:01 pm