Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

FULL MOON MARCH 2010

Moggy

FULL MOON MARCH 2010

Post  Moggy on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 2:21 pm

Data: March 29, 2010 @ 10:27 p.m. EDT - Washington, D.C.

The chart: http://tinyurl.com/y9xog9x

The Moon’s position is in the 11th house of the legislative branches, having recently passed over a retrograde and draconian Saturn, revealing the pitiful state of those who pretend to represent the American public, for a retrograde Saturn is indicative of irresponsibility on the part of those who further accelerate the demise of our nation.

The activity of a Libra Moon is ordinarily defensive in nature, seeking to protect, ease, or help to effect harmony and peaceful solutions. But not when it is aligned square to Pluto in the 2nd house, which forms the Apex of a Cardinal T-Square involving both luminaries. Instead we have a “follow the money” theme with the energies playing out in the 8th house, where TP lie in wait to foist higher taxes while devising schemes to appropriate pension plans.

What a surprise is in store for these arrogant ones as retrograding Saturn moves closer to its opposition with Uranus...and takes them down a notch or two during the month of April.

Moggy
    Polly, AZ

Thank You Moggy

Post  Polly, AZ on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 8:49 pm

Moggy wrote:Data: March 29, 2010 @ 10:27 p.m. EDT - Washington, D.C.

The chart: http://tinyurl.com/y9xog9x

The Moon’s position is in the 11th house of the legislative branches, having recently passed over a retrograde and draconian Saturn, revealing the pitiful state of those who pretend to represent the American public, for a retrograde Saturn is indicative of irresponsibility on the part of those who further accelerate the demise of our nation.

The activity of a Libra Moon is ordinarily defensive in nature, seeking to protect, ease, or help to effect harmony and peaceful solutions. But not when it is aligned square to Pluto in the 2nd house, which forms the Apex of a Cardinal T-Square involving both luminaries. Instead we have a “follow the money” theme with the energies playing out in the 8th house, where TP lie in wait to foist higher taxes while devising schemes to appropriate pension plans.

What a surprise is in store for these arrogant ones as retrograding Saturn moves closer to its opposition with Uranus...and takes them down a notch or two during the month of April.

Moggy

I always like to know what is going on so i can get my ducks in a row - so to speak. We also have Mercury Retrograde coming around again from 4/18/2010 to 5/11/2010 which could put a hitch in communications/contracts/business matters.
    Moggy

Re: FULL MOON MARCH 2010

Post  Moggy on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 10:13 pm

Hello Polly, AZ..Mercury retrograde in the April/May time-slot falls in the USA 5th house so I'm sure the stock market will have a more unpleasant type experience than usual, while the Full Moon in question @ 9 Libra falls into the USA 10th and discloses more transparency than the gov't and pres would prefer..and something at that level could definitely backfire near the end of May, when Mercury transits the point at which it turned retrograde.

Moggy
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 10:39 pm

Moggy wrote:Data: March 29, 2010 @ 10:27 p.m. EDT - Washington, D.C.

Moggy

What a surprise indeed! I went to the grocery store this afternoon, mainly out of boredom and a need to get out of the house. There was a guy in front of the store with several petitions to sign... Ballot initiatives that are mainly designed to render our State legislature down a tad. I signed every one of them!

Carole flower
    melinda

Post  melinda on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 4:35 am

~MOGGY~

i did phone some folken and cuss them out royally.

they needed a good cussin'

for they cannot be a part of my family, if'n they are workin
    against me, eh?

for LOVE ain't about using otherns

love ain't about power playing

love is about togetherness and caring and sharing life and all that
    is needed for life

water and air and hugs and food and keeping one another as if we love

THAT is what i am

nothing more and nothing less

simple

i trust the earthpov

i do not trust the worldpov

alrighty

now yall know

be good and take care one for another

the very best ya can do this

i am gonna go into hell and work

forgive me for i must go there

to that terrible hell

for someone must close that terrible door

i do this work out of love

inside out Surprised)

i can close the door to hell and death

alrighty

melinda the dum ole dove

i'd love an hug and a prayer

while i do my terrible work

yall know me

i am

simply a child
    Moggy

Post  Moggy on Sun 28 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm

Good on you, Carole! A nice, non-violent way to protest.

Melinda..heaven and hell are within.

Moggy
    melinda

Post  melinda on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 2:32 am

~mogy~ yes~ yes!

we travel to all worlds within....

that is true

see ya on the otherside my darlin

be good and be well

life is my way of travellin'

i am love