Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies

Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies Empty Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies

Post  Bluefeather Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:49 am

2-19-2010 @ 2 AM MST = 1 AM PST

awoke because i was seeing TWO round circles with dark masses inside them:

One was RED and the other BLUE.

This is the second day in a row that i have seen them.

Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies Empty Hi Bluefeather

Post  Paula/ swNM Sat 20 Feb 2010, 4:14 am

Bluefeather wrote:

Right away I think of the Native American path and the "Red Road of Life" and "The Blue Road of Spirit". Both were circles- the Sacred Hoop- maybe the masses inside indicated those walking the road of life here on Earth and those on the other side in the world of spirit. Were the circles the same size? Was one above the other (north/ south)or were they side by side (east/west)? Interesting dream.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies Empty Re: Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies

Post  Bluefeather Sat 20 Feb 2010, 4:23 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:
    Bluefeather wrote:

Right away I think of the Native American path and the "Red Road of Life" and "The Blue Road of Spirit". Both were circles- the Sacred Hoop- maybe the masses inside indicated those walking the road of life here on Earth and those on the other side in the world of spirit. Were the circles the same size? Was one above the other (north/ south)or were they side by side (east/west)? Interesting dream.
    Blessings- Paula.

TO Paula:
    Thank you for your reply. I saw first the RED one and then the Blue one and then BOTH at the same time
    side by side: the Red one was on the right side and the BLUE one was to the left side/or to th right of the
    Red one. They were both the same size. Both looked the exact same at the center going outward both were
    black and dark gray masses abut an inch in diameter and on the outer surface of this dark mass were solid
    colors: one solid RED and the other solid BLUE these colors were twice the size of the middle dark mass.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies Empty Re: Bluefeather - February = Dreams, visions, prophecies

Post  Paula/ swNM Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:42 am

Bluefeather wrote:
    Paula/ swNM wrote:
    Bluefeather wrote:

Blessings- Paula.

TO Paula:
    Thank you for your reply. I saw first the RED one and then the Blue one and then BOTH at the same time
    side by side: the Red one was on the right side and the BLUE one was to the left side/or to th right of the
    Red one. They were both the same size. Both looked the exact same at the center going outward both were
    black and dark gray masses abut an inch in diameter and on the outer surface of this dark mass were solid
    colors: one solid RED and the other solid BLUE these colors were twice the size of the middle dark mass.

First was the symbol of "The Good Red Road" and then "The Blue Road of the Spirit" and then a balance of both. The red was to the east (new beginnings/dawn) and the blue one was to the west (sunset/end of the cycle). May be the dark centers were the points/conduits that join the red and Blue roads, or the world of earthly life and the world of spirit. Could be a message to balance both worlds or receive messages from both equally. I get a definite sense of balance and may be a new beginning of some kind, and the letting go of something completed. Just a thought. By the way, where in NM are you located?
    Blessings- Paula.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:55 pm

Hi Blue Feather,

Reading about your dream immediately struck me as seeing our most frequently colors on EQ maps. Could be a foreshock and an equal aftershock occurring in a short period of time and the mass outward would be the zone affected by the earthquake.

This is curious because if it is quake related, then there's yet another way to perceive it rather than the most frequently experienced dreams such as seeing squares on an EQ map or dreaming of an earthquake itself.

Petra
    Jody
    Jody

Post  Jody Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:43 am

Also...maybe the 'dark masses' are actually the population = The MASSES.
    Maybe the masses of spirit and life are being pointed out to you at this time, why?
    Meditate on what this means and you'll be given the answer.
    Blessings, Jody

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:03 am