Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

6.9 Upgraded

Michael
    Michael

6.9 Upgraded Empty 6.9 Upgraded

Post  Michael Sun 04 Apr 2010, 11:45 pm

USGS has upgraded the Baja Quake to 7.2. They are saying a 5% chance of a 7.3+ quake in the next 72hrs. The energy did move north and they do not know what fault it is yet.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

6.9 Upgraded Empty Re: 6.9 Upgraded

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Mon 05 Apr 2010, 12:36 am

Michael wrote:USGS has upgraded the Baja Quake to 7.2. They are saying a 5% chance of a 7.3+ quake in the next 72hrs. The energy did move north and they do not know what fault it is yet.

Yeah, I watched Lucy Jones talking about the possibility of something larger in the next few days. I hope this was it, and there's nothing bigger to come. I'm betting it will be upgraded again. That quake was felt pretty far away (there was video on the news showing water sloshing around in swimming pools in Arizona). I'm betting it ends up being a 7.5 or something like that. We'll see.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Mon 05 Apr 2010, 10:54 pm

Michael wrote:USGS has upgraded the Baja Quake to 7.2. They are saying a 5% chance of a 7.3+ quake in the next 72hrs. The energy did move north and they do not know what fault it is yet.

I've been watching the aftershock sequence with great interest. Here are two pics from USGS showing the aftershocks over a period of approximately 22 hours:

6.9 Upgraded 22_hou10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:59 pm