Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming Empty Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming

Post  socalshakin Wed 07 Apr 2010, 10:22 pm

Last night I dreamed, but really thought I was awake.. I saw the USGS map and saw 2 HUGE red boxes, looked about the same size of the Baja quake, but both were to the north of the Baja quake, in So Cal, with the Baja quake and aftershocks all in yellow, some were blue too. I can't tell where the boxes were exactly, but they looked to be over San Diego and more north towards Northridge or Santa Barbara. They were not overlapping, there was a bit of space between them. I could have perhaps been the Bay Area as I'm not quite sure how far zoomed out the map was.

Also then saw multiple smaller 5 mag squares pop up in the Baja area.

I was frantically trying to figure out the mags and where they were, but nothing would work. The phone was out, all other internet sites were down.. I even tried to talk and couldn't speak.

One weird dream.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming Empty Could very well happen

Post  Conch23 Thu 08 Apr 2010, 11:08 pm

socalshakin wrote:Last night I dreamed, but really thought I was awake.. I saw the USGS map and saw 2 HUGE red boxes, looked about the same size of the Baja quake, but both were to the north of the Baja quake, in So Cal, with the Baja quake and aftershocks all in yellow, some were blue too. I can't tell where the boxes were exactly, but they looked to be over San Diego and more north towards Northridge or Santa Barbara. They were not overlapping, there was a bit of space between them. I could have perhaps been the Bay Area as I'm not quite sure how far zoomed out the map was.

I was frantically trying to figure out the mags and where they were, but nothing would work. The phone was out, all other internet sites were down.. I even tried to talk and couldn't speak.

One weird dream.
    I have seen for years now two quakes for California So Cal and then one North. Can never get an exact location. But there are two that I see that are large & happen about a week apart.
    So when web bots said something about twins quakes got me wondering??Prepare prepare..
    Blessings
    geenee
    geenee

Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming Empty Re: Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming

Post  geenee Fri 09 Apr 2010, 12:31 am

socalshakin wrote:Last night I dreamed, but really thought I was awake.. I saw the USGS map and saw 2 HUGE red boxes, looked about the same size of the Baja quake, but both were to the north of the Baja quake, in So Cal, with the Baja quake and aftershocks all in yellow, some were blue too. I can't tell where the boxes were exactly, but they looked to be over San Diego and more north towards Northridge or Santa Barbara. They were not overlapping, there was a bit of space between them. I could have perhaps been the Bay Area as I'm not quite sure how far zoomed out the map was.

One weird dream.

I have seen prophecy after prophecy about two quakes. When the first one hits get out cuz the next it will be over.

Sponsored content

Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming Empty Re: Not sure if it's the recent activity or if I'm seeing other ones coming

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:55 am