Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Birds flying and pecking at my windows

LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Birds flying and pecking at my windows Empty Birds flying and pecking at my windows

Post  LindaMarie Sat 10 Apr 2010, 7:10 pm

For the past week I've had odd bird behavior at all the windows at the back of my house. I noticed one evening all these little marks on the windows. Then my son called me at work on Wednesday to say this bird keeps pecking at himself at the window. I caught a sparrow first thing this morning at the bottom of the patio door just pecking away. I had to wash all the windows and patio door today - that is how badly they were all marked up. Later today a Robin kept flying into one of our windows. We have lived here for years and never had this before.

I know they say birds might do this if your windows are clean and they can see themselves, but my windows weren't clean (until today) and this just seems a bit extreme especially since I caught two different types of birds doing it.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:39 am