Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Dream of New Madrid quake and So Cal quake

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Dream of New Madrid quake and So Cal quake Empty Dream of New Madrid quake and So Cal quake

Post  socalshakin Sat 10 Apr 2010, 7:45 pm

This is the first time I ever dreamed of a New Madrid quake..And a So Cal one simultaneously.

I'm not sure where I was in the dream. The place did not look familiar to me, but I was outdoors in an area that had a lot of trees and buildings around. It didn't look like So Cal to me.

It was early morning, and I was getting ready to go to work when my bf and I felt a quick THUD and then very intense shaking that knocked us to the ground. I was worried that this quake would make me late to work, that I had something very important I needed to be at work for. So, I then decided to rewind time thinking I could escape the quake.

It didn't happen. I kept rewinding time and the quake kept happening (obviously!), each time I was more scared and panicked then previously.

I was then shown a map with a giant red square over the New Madrid area, that looked easily like a M7-8 and also a giant red square over all of So Cal that looked to be the same size. A clock was flashing over both squares showing 8:15am, so these quakes occured simultaneously it seems.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Dream of New Madrid quake and So Cal quake Empty Re: Dream of New Madrid quake and So Cal quake

Post  Rose8 Sat 10 Apr 2010, 8:13 pm

Interesting. As I said, OK goes before NM, and I'm not sure what preempts OK. However, today OK had one and NM followed up ten mins later. There is a pattern there. I just don't think SoCal is done. I've never seen it behave like this. As for your dream...something to look at, especially if you're seeing maps and magnitudes. Thanks for sharing!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Dream of New Madrid quake and So Cal quake Empty Re: Dream of New Madrid quake and So Cal quake

Post  socalshakin Sun 11 Apr 2010, 6:43 pm

Rose8 wrote:Interesting. As I said, OK goes before NM, and I'm not sure what preempts OK. However, today OK had one and NM followed up ten mins later. There is a pattern there. I just don't think SoCal is done. I've never seen it behave like this. As for your dream...something to look at, especially if you're seeing maps and magnitudes. Thanks for sharing!

P Wave from Solomon quake goes striaght up through the middle of the US. Might trigger activity there on the New Madrid!
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sun 11 Apr 2010, 8:00 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Rose8 wrote:Interesting. As I said, OK goes before NM, and I'm not sure what preempts OK. However, today OK had one and NM followed up ten mins later. There is a pattern there. I just don't think SoCal is done. I've never seen it behave like this. As for your dream...something to look at, especially if you're seeing maps and magnitudes. Thanks for sharing!

P Wave from Solomon quake goes striaght up through the middle of the US. Might trigger activity there on the New Madrid!

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw that!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 12 Apr 2010, 12:45 am

What do you mean P wave? Bring me up to speed on this thing of the P wave going through the central US?

Solomon just had a 6.7

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:26 pm