Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Have never had this happen

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Have never had this happen Empty Have never had this happen

Post  Calibabe Tue 13 Apr 2010, 5:15 pm

Last night when I went to bed, I had been reading prior to that to get a little more sleepy than just laying and tossing and turning for about a half an hour or so. When I shut out the lights I know that I went directly off into sleep, which for me is good.

What is not good is that around 12:45am, I got woke up by what I can describe as nothing other than someone coming straight up to me and slapping me dead square in the middle of my forehead. Kind of like a "Wake up you idiot" type of slap. Well I sure woke up with a fist that was ready to hit who ever in the hell did that to me. At first once my eyes opened, and I didn't see anyone I got slightly scared but then thought if it had been anyone other than family my dogs would have barked. So then I looked around the room and there was nothing, only Mandi (my Mini-Schnauzer) and my husband in the bedroom, both of whom where snoring.

Previously when I lived in my other house in Newhall, I had several experiences with what I would call "evil" spirits. I one time had gone downstairs because I was so thirsty. I got a drink of water and was walking back towards the stairs when I all of a sudden got a very, very foreboding feeling at my back. I could literally feel that something very, very evil was right behind me but I refused to turn around. I went up the stairs as fas as I could go reciting the rosary and "mercy, Jesus" until I got to my bed room. Once I started those prayers whatever was behind me left. My son also one time when he was going to the seminary, woke up with a very strong smell of sulfur in his room and he was literally pinned down to the bed. He could not get up and move a muscle. He also got scared but then remembered to begin the rosary and say "mercy, Jesus" and that also left him. There were several more instances that happened and I finally had our priest come over and do an exorcism on the house to rid it of whatever it was that was there. This house I do believe had some type of evil attached to it. We had nothing but problem after problem after problem when we moved there. There was death (my mom 12/26/03, my daughter's father-in-law at the time 02/05/04, my dad 09/07/04, my grandmother 09/04/06) plus a lot of upsetting things that happened with both my parents estates that I had to fight 3,000 miles away, my son had surgery on 02/01/07 and then again for the same thing (pilonidal cyst)08/25/07, my surgery on 01/09/07, a real estate fraud scam where this guy grant deeded our house to himself, forged our names, used a notary and then got a $580K loan which he took for himself (he did this to over 600 other homes in LA County). Thankfully he is in jail. Another person who also had this happen to them contacted me and we were actually going to testify at his sentencing until we both got spooked after appearing on television to talk about the case with a reporter that had been documenting this scam for months. When our priest came over when my son had been recovering from his surgery, a laser light, like the kind on a gun scope came beaming through our front windows into the family room. Scared the heck our of all of us. I called the other person who had this done and sure enough she had a similar incident happen and we both think that there were other people who wanted this kept quiet. Even the reporter involved in the story said that from information that he had gathered there were some crooked lawyers, people within the recorders office, etc., that were involved in this and that this money was being funnelled off shore to accounts that the government could not get to. He believed that organized crime of some sort was behind it but didn't have enough evidence to prove it to make the allegation. So that scared the heck out of the both of us from making witness impact statements. Needless to say our priest immediately began to pray as we all did. Like I said this house was for better lack of works, bad juju.

I hope that this is not something that is following us either. I have always had a sensitivity towards people that have passed. I have had all of my relatives visit me once they pass. Even when I was young. My great-grandmother visited me and when I told my parents they kind of laughed it off, but not my grandma. She told me that when anytime anyone close to her in the family had passed that she would see a tall man all dressed in black with a black bag walk slowly in the hall or from one room to the next. Immediately she would grab her rosary and begin to recite it and she would say "mercy, Jesus". So that is in a sense why I do it when something happens.

I just can't figure out who the heck would hit me straight in the middle of my forehead. It was hard enough that my neck actually hurts. After it happened I also thought could this be a sign that a big quake is coming? I don't know. I just wanted to let anyone know and maybe they could tell me what this would mean in the way of quakes. SoCal and I are opposites on our ear tones. My L ear means CA while R ear means CA. I don't even think about my back because of all the problems I have with it. However I do get concerned with my feet. They feel pretty good actually today. Not pain when I first got up which is a bit unusual since this plantar fasciitis has been happening for about 2-3 months steady now. Oh hell maybe it is just middle age catching up with me (I will be the big FIVE-OH in July, but frankly that doesn't bother me in the least--I say Yahoo!!! I made it this far Very Happy )

If anyone, can get though this and then tell me what they think the forehead strike could be, please enlighten me. I would really appreciate it. I sure as heck hope it doesn't become a regular thing pale
    geenee
    geenee

Have never had this happen Empty Re: Have never had this happen

Post  geenee Tue 13 Apr 2010, 9:27 pm

Calibabe wrote:Last night when I went to bed, I had been reading prior to that to get a little more sleepy than just laying and tossing and turning for about a half an hour or so. When I shut out the lights I know that I went directly off into sleep, which for me is good.

What is not good is that around 12:45am, I got woke up by what I can describe as nothing other than someone coming straight up to me and slapping me dead square in the middle of my forehead. Kind of like a "Wake up you idiot" type of slap. Well I sure woke up with a fist that was ready to hit who ever in the hell did that to me. At first once my eyes opened, and I didn't see anyone I got slightly scared but then thought if it had been anyone other than family my dogs would have barked. So then I looked around the room and there was nothing, only Mandi (my Mini-Schnauzer) and my husband in the bedroom, both of whom where snoring.

Previously when I lived in my other house in Newhall, I had several experiences with what I would call "evil" spirits. I one time had gone downstairs because I was so thirsty. I got a drink of water and was walking back towards the stairs when I all of a sudden got a very, very foreboding feeling at my back. I could literally feel that something very, very evil was right behind me but I refused to turn around. I went up the stairs as fas as I could go reciting the rosary and "mercy, Jesus" until I got to my bed room. Once I started those prayers whatever was behind me left. My son also one time when he was going to the seminary, woke up with a very strong smell of sulfur in his room and he was literally pinned down to the bed. He could not get up and move a muscle. He also got scared but then remembered to begin the rosary and say "mercy, Jesus" and that also left him. There were several more instances that happened and I finally had our priest come over and do an exorcism on the house to rid it of whatever it was that was there. This house I do believe had some type of evil attached to it. We had nothing but problem after problem after problem when we moved there. There was death (my mom 12/26/03, my daughter's father-in-law at the time 02/05/04, my dad 09/07/04, my grandmother 09/04/06) plus a lot of upsetting things that happened with both my parents estates that I had to fight 3,000 miles away, my son had surgery on 02/01/07 and then again for the same thing (pilonidal cyst)08/25/07, my surgery on 01/09/07, a real estate fraud scam where this guy grant deeded our house to himself, forged our names, used a notary and then got a $580K loan which he took for himself (he did this to over 600 other homes in LA County). Thankfully he is in jail. Another person who also had this happen to them contacted me and we were actually going to testify at his sentencing until we both got spooked after appearing on television to talk about the case with a reporter that had been documenting this scam for months. When our priest came over when my son had been recovering from his surgery, a laser light, like the kind on a gun scope came beaming through our front windows into the family room. Scared the heck our of all of us. I called the other person who had this done and sure enough she had a similar incident happen and we both think that there were other people who wanted this kept quiet. Even the reporter involved in the story said that from information that he had gathered there were some crooked lawyers, people within the recorders office, etc., that were involved in this and that this money was being funnelled off shore to accounts that the government could not get to. He believed that organized crime of some sort was behind it but didn't have enough evidence to prove it to make the allegation. So that scared the heck out of the both of us from making witness impact statements. Needless to say our priest immediately began to pray as we all did. Like I said this house was for better lack of works, bad juju.

I hope that this is not something that is following us either. I have always had a sensitivity towards people that have passed. I have had all of my relatives visit me once they pass. Even when I was young. My great-grandmother visited me and when I told my parents they kind of laughed it off, but not my grandma. She told me that when anytime anyone close to her in the family had passed that she would see a tall man all dressed in black with a black bag walk slowly in the hall or from one room to the next. Immediately she would grab her rosary and begin to recite it and she would say "mercy, Jesus". So that is in a sense why I do it when something happens.

I just can't figure out who the heck would hit me straight in the middle of my forehead. It was hard enough that my neck actually hurts. After it happened I also thought could this be a sign that a big quake is coming? I don't know. I just wanted to let anyone know and maybe they could tell me what this would mean in the way of quakes. SoCal and I are opposites on our ear tones. My L ear means CA while R ear means CA. I don't even think about my back because of all the problems I have with it. However I do get concerned with my feet. They feel pretty good actually today. Not pain when I first got up which is a bit unusual since this plantar fasciitis has been happening for about 2-3 months steady now. Oh hell maybe it is just middle age catching up with me (I will be the big FIVE-OH in July, but frankly that doesn't bother me in the least--I say Yahoo!!! I made it this far Very Happy )

If anyone, can get though this and then tell me what they think the forehead strike could be, please enlighten me. I would really appreciate it. I sure as heck hope it doesn't become a regular thing pale

Hi Calibabe, wow that must have been frightening. Hope you are ok. I am not sure what your beliefs are but my beliefs are there are good and bad spirits. Angels and demons. Demons have to have a door open to attack you. (bother you etc.) I believe that if you have a past with them bugging you it is because there is an open door somewhere that needs to be shut. You can close the door to them bothering you. If you want anymore info about that I can email you here on the site. Let me know. Bless you, geenee
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 14 Apr 2010, 12:06 am

geenee wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:Last night when I went to bed, I had been reading prior to that to get a little more sleepy than just laying and tossing and turning for about a half an hour or so. When I shut out the lights I know that I went directly off into sleep, which for me is good.

Hi Calibabe, wow that must have been frightening. Hope you are ok. I am not sure what your beliefs are but my beliefs are there are good and bad spirits. Angels and demons. Demons have to have a door open to attack you. (bother you etc.) I believe that if you have a past with them bugging you it is because there is an open door somewhere that needs to be shut. You can close the door to them bothering you. If you want anymore info about that I can email you here on the site. Let me know. Bless you, geenee

geenee,

Thanks for responding.

Yeah, I would love to read anything that you have. I will PM you with my email address and you can send it there. I also think that I am going to have our priest come and do another exorcism on this new house. Maybe something is following me, maybe it is just my over active imagination but I really don't think so. I can't begin to tell you how absolutely jarring and frightening at the same time this was. My first thought was "who hit me" then "what hit me" then, "is it an EQ". I was really rattled for a good 10-15 minutes. I have trouble sleeping because of my back and it is really difficult for me to get comfortable. I was reading "The Life of Christ" which I certainly don't think opened a wrong door, or at least I would hope it wouldn't. Jeez, that would kind of put me all in a lather since I have been a Catholic since my birth. I don't know, maybe like our priest told me once, "sometimes there are no answers". I believe that also.

Thanks so much for your help. I truly do appreciate it. flower
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Wed 14 Apr 2010, 2:10 am

extend ya prayer field...~!calibabe~

fill yaself with love

then extend that outwards

gift this to all

feel that!

if words could talk...

be the source of the love ya know

an expectation of what ya already life and know

an extension of the love ya already know

when ya see a beautiful place or flower or something...

breathe that into you....

then expect all of that love to be in and beyond

yeah, i must use words to say

forgive me

i shall extend my prayer field to attempt to show

o mercy

may life gift love

dove
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 14 Apr 2010, 5:22 pm

melinda wrote:extend ya prayer field...~!calibabe~

fill yaself with love

gift this to all

feel that!

if words could talk...

be the source of the love ya know

an expectation of what ya already life and know

an extension of the love ya already know

when ya see a beautiful place or flower or something...

breathe that into you....

then expect all of that love to be in and beyond

yeah, i must use words to say

forgive me

i shall extend my prayer field to attempt to show

o mercy

may life gift love

dove

Thanks dove.

Thankfully last night was a peaceful night with the exception that I didn't fall right off to sleep and then when I did I kept waking up. So I slept in this am for a little.

Son made some killer chili last night!! Wow, were hubby and I impressed. I even did the obligatory wave of both hands and bowed when my husband said "Craig makes the chili from now on". It was really, really good. It is "Firehouse Chili", what else would you expect from someone who is going to go to the fire academy in the fall.

Fine with me, one less dish I have to make Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:56 am