Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Good evening ladies and gentleman -

KMartin
    KMartin

Good evening ladies and gentleman - Empty Good evening ladies and gentleman -

Post  KMartin Thu 15 Apr 2010, 5:07 pm

We are, tonight's entertainment ... I only got one question - Where ... is ... My ... Large ... Quake ...

Seriously, can we just get it over with? Out here in SoCal people are freaking out over false prophets and the sky is falling -

Later -

KM
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Good evening ladies and gentleman - Empty Re: Good evening ladies and gentleman -

Post  Calibabe Thu 15 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

KMartin wrote:We are, tonight's entertainment ... I only got one question - Where ... is ... My ... Large ... Quake ...

Seriously, can we just get it over with? Out here in SoCal people are freaking out over false prophets and the sky is falling -

Later -

KM

Yeah, I had to laugh at the number of people calling the Pasadena FD and asking "Where do we evacuate to because of the earthquake that is coming?" Those guys had to be like "what the hell are these people talking about".

Look you live in CA period you know sooner or later that you are gonna have a shaker and a good one at that at some point in time. We are certainly over due here in SoCA. However that doesn't mean that it is gonna happen right this second, minute, hour, day, month or year. Maybe it will. I have no way of knowing. If I did I am sure that I could/would make a lot of money. All you can do is prepare. That is the huge problem. People don't prepare and aren't prepared out here in the event we do get a large enough quake to disrupt things for a few days or so. It will be all out chaos out here when it does happen. That much is for sure.

All I can say is "hang on for the ride". When it happens, we will know it. No sense worrying about the "ifs" and "whens".

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:49 am