Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Emergency Distribution Point Civilian Center Dream

beejean
    beejean

Emergency Distribution Point Civilian Center Dream Empty Emergency Distribution Point Civilian Center Dream

Post  beejean Sat 17 Apr 2010, 1:04 pm

Last night, I dreamt that I was in a very large crowded city that was extremely controlled for commerce and food districution. I was taking a bus when an emergency was announced via city loudspeaker and radio.

After the emergency declaration, everyone seemed to have a designated gathering spot so they could gather in groups. Older people were asked to go to a specific place and asked to sit on folding chairs outside in the parking lot near what looked like a school building. This was supposed to serve the purpose of gathering people at certain points, into areas that could be reached with food distributions and supplies, and that had generators. The reason for this being outside was not so clear. Being outside at this area lasted a long time and everyone was bored. People started passing around pictures and anecdotes or readers digest jokes, pictures of cats, of horses, and other innocuous non-religious items. Then I woke up. sunny scratch

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:35 pm