Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

One of the Happiest Moments of My Life

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

One of the Happiest Moments of My Life Empty One of the Happiest Moments of My Life

Post  Calibabe Thu 22 Apr 2010, 3:45 am

One of the happiest moments of my life happened at 8:20pm tomorrow, April 22, 1981. SoCal my daughter was born then. All 6lb 6oz of her. I am tremendously proud of her and I just wanted to post, since I will be at work tomorrow and won't get a chance then. I will however have time to call her.

If you all have anytime tomorrow, please wish her a happy birthday!!

Love ya,

Mom I love you
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

One of the Happiest Moments of My Life Empty Re: One of the Happiest Moments of My Life

Post  socalshakin Sat 24 Apr 2010, 2:47 am

Calibabe wrote:One of the happiest moments of my life happened at 8:20pm tomorrow, April 22, 1981. SoCal my daughter was born then. All 6lb 6oz of her. I am tremendously proud of her and I just wanted to post, since I will be at work tomorrow and won't get a chance then. I will however have time to call her.

If you all have anytime tomorrow, please wish her a happy birthday!!

Love ya,

Mom I love you

Aww Mom Smile I don't even know what to say, other than I love you so very much and am blessed to be your daughter!

Sorry I was so brief yesteday morning, I was on my way out the door, but I'll talk to you tomorrow Smile

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:25 pm