Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Excerpts from Stuart Wilde

Sue - AR

Excerpts from Stuart Wilde Empty Excerpts from Stuart Wilde

Post  Sue - AR Tue 27 Apr 2010, 5:03 pm

EXCERPTS FROM STUART WILDE

The fate of the world used to make me very sad but the Beings are teaching me why it has to be. We are not allowed to interfere, only the Gods can do that. They showed me visions of thirty million that die in one go. I didn’t understand it properly; it was too overwhelming.

And they showed why many children die, they explained it is so room can be made for ‘new’ children that are not infested. It’s the karma of today’s children from previous lives. Phew, heavy. They kept showing me kids in the street that weren’t going to make it until I gave up feeling sad and I just resigned myself that it all has to be. Once I got over it they showed me children that would make it. I felt better.

We have to grow a lot to understand that pain is what humans deserve as they have inflicted pain in many different ways now and in previous lives. You can clean it if you will look at it and feel the pain you inflicted.

Remember, most people (94%) are freezing cold deep within and in their obsession with self, they hate and resent other humans even if they are good at pretending they don’t hate people. Deep down humans are very sick.

We can watch their spiritual identity (their fractal codes) in the etheric so they can’t hide. They are infested by their own devilish nature and ghouls they create that they can’t see; humans desperately need help. The ones that seem the most normal need the most help, as they are usually full of the most lies and denial.

The more neutral you become the cleaner you become spiritually the more light you shine.

The karma of Haiti - voodoo and creating entities and ghouls
    http://www.stuartwildeblog.com/sws-jottings/2010/1/24/voodoo-sw.html

Last night, I saw a very impacting vision I was very close up to the Statue of Liberty. I was looking up towards the torch but instead of the torch I saw a starter pistol. I have seen a vision of this starter pistol before just days before 911.

Then the pistol fired and I heard a very matter of fact voice say, “We are about to start Mr. Wilde.”

The Mayans were a blood cult, black magicians of a very evil kind, creepy. They evoked the demonic by performing blood sacrifices, killing humans (tens of thousands of them) in ritualistic ceremonies trapping their souls. They would slit the victim’s throat or throw them off high places. The Mayans were the Nazis of their day.

If I told you the Nazi calendar was to end in 2012 you wouldn’t be very impressed or interested. Same difference.

Both the Nazis and the Mayans were demonic blood cults expressions of an inner evil, an external manifestation of occult empire based in the Aluna hell worlds. So it is best to keep things in a clear perspective.

It is interesting to wonder did the Mayans genuinely see the end of the world, or are they helping to create it by instilling fear in people? What was their intent and how much of that intent is as demonic and nasty as they were?

The inner-world ghouls and their devilish forces crowd out sacred sites like say Jerusalem, Glastonbury, or Lourdes, so that visitors and pilgrims get a nasty ghoul feed in the form of negative sentiments or debilitating thoughts that are fired into them, instead of the religious or celestial inspiration that they might expect at a sacred site.

A few years ago we were told that all the planes would end by 2011, so boats and trains it is.
    [this seems to be coming true as the volcanoes spring to life around the world spewing ash]

My guess is that one of the four Gaia hits that we have been waiting for (*see below) will take out the satellite navigation systems. I also saw a vision three times in three days that said, “War will end.” It was most insistent.

If the satellites go, America will have to retreat from its trumped–up wars. Four years ago I saw a vision of a butterfly landing on a tank in the desert in Iraq and the tank flipped over backwards.

So you won’t be able to go for a holiday in Hawaii unless you have a lot of time off, but all the boys and girls will be back from the wars. Seems healthy to me.

Then I saw a kitchen in Victorian times with old-fashioned implements and I was shown a stocking-maker’s shop from the same era. I watched as a lady in Victorian clothes stitched the heel of a stocking on a round mould.

So we are going back to the old ways.

* The Gaia hits are natural events that change the world in order to reduce consumption and protect the planet. They are natural changes—earthquakes, tsunamis, asteroids, ice melts and flooding, avian flu, nuclear accidents, and possibly a change in the angle of the rotation of the earth. I have seen that “earth tilt” and so have other visionaries.

No one knows what the hits are, probably a meteor from outer space, or it may be a flare up of sun spots that take out the world’s satellite communications.
    [I suggest that everyone make a copy on paper of all the addresses and phone numbers of those you would like to keep in touch with if the electronics go out. Also any other important info you have in your computer that you don't have paper copies of...]

No one knows what the hits are, probably a meteor from outer space, or it may be a flare up of sun spots that take out the world’s satellite communications.

The Tolemac is what we call the modern Camelots, which are doorways into another world, doorways that are here on earth. We call them the anomalies. Beyond the door is a lush heaven bathed in a golden light. It is humanity’s future after the renewal, our destiny.

I saw the symbol pictured here 15 feet high spinning, glowing in a hyperspace so vast it was beyond my comprehension. And where the sun is in the symbol was an intense golden light, it evoked bliss, and the moon shone a blue-silver celestial light and then fractals came from the edges of the symbol as it spun and they reached out to all eternity. They were intensely beautiful.

I saw how it is all to do with purity, you have to clean up and clean up, and then go down deep within your darkness and clean up some more. You mustn’t quit and congratulate yourself that the job is done. Our human darkness is very tricky and hard to understand as it hides from us so that we don’t go in and destroy it.

Then on a shamanistic journey some months ago I felt the celestial beings close to me and one said “The time of the Tolemac” has come.

When I wrote out my predictions I forgot to include Mexico. It will be destroyed by an earthquake, and American troops will march south to protect the oil fields from gangs and anarchy. The police will side with the gang as many of them already do.

January 8, 2010
    The Train (sw)

I saw Saraswati’s peacock and a glimpse of her then a golden sky appeared. And following that there was a burst of light that seemed to hit a train that was traveling fast. It stopped suddenly and came off the track.

The passengers flew through the carriages in a carnage of bodies and limbs, and by the train were many dead bodies both beside the track and under the train. I saw a woman in her thirties with short dark hair. I saw her very close up in great detail, she was dead.

Many of the visionaries have seen this crash recently, there must be someone on board that train that the celestial forces are keen to be shot of.

One of the visionaries saw a 747 in the water, it had blue and white markings on the tail of the plane. It had been attacked by golden lions out of the celestial worlds, again there was someone on board that they were after. (sw)

The power of the Christos will wipe away the false prophets but it will not be manifest in just one person there will be many, young and old, male and female that will exhibit the powers Jesus had.

# Christianity is a subset of Hinduism as Jesus was an incarnation of Krishna.
    # Buddhism is a subset of Hinduism as Buddha was a Hindu.