Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
socalshakin
NiteOwlSoCal
6 posters

Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon?

NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon? Empty Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon?

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:52 am

The So Cal/Baja area seems to get a little more active during the late night/early morning hours. I just have such an uneasy feeling about the next couple of days.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon? Empty Re: Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon?

Post  socalshakin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:03 am

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:The So Cal/Baja area seems to get a little more active during the late night/early morning hours. I just have such an uneasy feeling about the next couple of days.

SAME here.... If the tension out there and around the boards and with everyone I know, is any indicator.. this full moon is gonna be a doozy. Glad I'm off the next 2 days just in case the moon shakes anything up in a big way.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon? Empty Re: Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon?

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 28 Apr 2010, 6:06 am

Hi all-
    I think this full moon is really a strong one! The tension is really rising out there, both locally and among my online friends in other areas. Take care and stay safe everyone- Paula.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon? Empty I agree~Can't sleep here~ Winds are wicked~ The wind seem to bring the worst out in some

Post  Conch23 Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:32 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:Hi all-
    I think this full moon is really a strong one! The tension is really rising out there, both locally and among my online friends in other areas. Take care and stay safe everyone- Paula.
    High winds & Full moon not a good combo. Symptoms are back ear & jaw tension building. Feels as though we are on the edge of something???
    Take care all~Light & Blessings
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Anyone else have an uneasy feeling about tonight's full moon? Empty Spring full moon always seems really strong

Post  Sheila, Or. Wed 28 Apr 2010, 6:08 pm

and I'm feeling the same weird energy y'all are. Last night I found out a very old friend of mine died of cancer in Feb. I'd lost touch with her but her son and I reconnected on Facebook. Yesterday was one of the strangest days I've had in ages. I literally had to pray my way through the whole day, such a glitchy one it was! affraid
    Dunno if it's all the topsy turvy weather Spring brings forth along with new growth or what but it has always struck me how powerfully it affects people.
    Anyway, let's all be in agreement that today will be a blessed day! cheers
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 28 Apr 2010, 7:26 pm

Conch23 wrote:
    High winds & Full moon not a good combo. Symptoms are back ear & jaw tension building. Feels as though we are on the edge of something???

Hi Conch-
    Full moon and strong wind is definitely a bad mix. The update for tomorrow is for a "hazardous wind event" with sustained winds of 45 to 48 mph and gusts to 70 mph! Not good! On the east slopes of the mountains they may have winds of around 80 mph! I am making sure the solar powered lights are charged and fresh water is in the storage containers. The older water goes in a big metal tub for garden water. I can see this might bring on a real nasty power outage. What really worries me is that if the power lines do go down they could start a really out of control range fire and I have miles of open range to my west. I am getting ready for this one! Even the weather service in El Paso seems a little freaked. You all take care too and stay safe. Paula.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:21 pm

Paula/ swNM wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

Hi Conch-
    Full moon and strong wind is definitely a bad mix. The update for tomorrow is for a "hazardous wind event" with sustained winds of 45 to 48 mph and gusts to 70 mph! Not good! On the east slopes of the mountains they may have winds of around 80 mph! I am making sure the solar powered lights are charged and fresh water is in the storage containers. The older water goes in a big metal tub for garden water. I can see this might bring on a real nasty power outage. What really worries me is that if the power lines do go down they could start a really out of control range fire and I have miles of open range to my west. I am getting ready for this one! Even the weather service in El Paso seems a little freaked. You all take care too and stay safe. Paula.

Hi Paula,
    I agree, we have a bad mix this full moon especially with the high tides. We have the same weather forcast of our area in AZ as you do there. they are expecting gusting winds of 70 to 80mph and will probably shut down I-40 from the NM border all the way to Kingman, AZ. It's really nasty for the truckers on I-40 in high winds. Good idea about the solar powered lights and extra water. i think that both you and i fear fire in our areas. I am totally surrounded by Forest Lands and those pines go up quickly.I couldn't believe that new England states had a foot of snow today !! Stay safe!!
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:29 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:and I'm feeling the same weird energy y'all are. Last night I found out a very old friend of mine died of cancer in Feb. I'd lost touch with her but her son and I reconnected on Facebook. Yesterday was one of the strangest days I've had in ages. I literally had to pray my way through the whole day, such a glitchy one it was! affraid
    Dunno if it's all the topsy turvy weather Spring brings forth along with new growth or what but it has always struck me how powerfully it affects people.
    Anyway, let's all be in agreement that today will be a blessed day! cheers

Hi Sheila,
    So sorry about your friend, prayers for her and her family and friends. There are some weird energies out there and was surprised to see your post about yesterday (the 27th) as being one of the strangest days you have had in some time. It was like that for me too, woke up with anxiety and then later in the day get a phone call that my Mother was being moved to a nursing facility. I too prayed my way through the whole night. The energies have been quickly changing and I can feel rougher times coming soon. Take care and hold your faith close to you.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:33 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    NiteOwlSoCal wrote:The So Cal/Baja area seems to get a little more active during the late night/early morning hours. I just have such an uneasy feeling about the next couple of days.

SAME here.... If the tension out there and around the boards and with everyone I know, is any indicator.. this full moon is gonna be a doozy. Glad I'm off the next 2 days just in case the moon shakes anything up in a big way.

I am feeling the tension here too and these high winds sure don't help. I think this full moon is going to bring
    a 4.5 - 5.2 quake offshore of OR or N. CA and my back is telling me a possible 6 to 6.2 in S. America or MX within the next 24 to 36 hours (I actually think sooner).Glad that you have the next 2 days off - there are crazy people out there. affraid
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Sat 01 May 2010, 3:07 am

Hi Polly and everyone-
    Well, we got through the windstorm with no range fires or big power outages ( some in the area but not right here). We did have to repair our shop roof (new shingles pulled loose even when held with large roofing nails) and the garden wind shelters are in tatters but they did the job. Tonight as the raging winds are heading out we now have a freeze warning! Just what I do not need! However I spent the entire day watering and repairing wind shelters and adding extra fabric for more insulation. Tonight I covered everything and pinned the covers in place. I had the garden all covered (tomatoes, peppers, limas and eggplant mostly) long before I saw the freeze warning was announced. I lived in MN way too long and recognize the signs of a pending freeze way before the weather center announced it. The skies cleared, the wind stilled, and the air had a sharp edge to it. So we wait and see how low the temps go. I do not expect much below freezing, but but that would be enough to cause a lot of damage. Things just feel so out if balance and this horrendous oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico definitely does not help! This event is going to be a huge disaster that unfolds over time and will have a major impact on this entire country before it runs its course. Well, I am going to go and do some beading- Picked up some new orders today from a pow wow dancer in CA. You have a good evening. Blessings- Paula.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 01 May 2010, 3:52 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:Hi Polly and everyone-
    Well, we got through the windstorm with no range fires or big power outages ( some in the area but not right here). We did have to repair our shop roof (new shingles pulled loose even when held with large roofing nails) and the garden wind shelters are in tatters but they did the job. Tonight as the raging winds are heading out we now have a freeze warning! Just what I do not need! However I spent the entire day watering and repairing wind shelters and adding extra fabric for more insulation. Tonight I covered everything and pinned the covers in place. I had the garden all covered (tomatoes, peppers, limas and eggplant mostly) long before I saw the freeze warning was announced. I lived in MN way too long and recognize the signs of a pending freeze way before the weather center announced it. The skies cleared, the wind stilled, and the air had a sharp edge to it. So we wait and see how low the temps go. I do not expect much below freezing, but but that would be enough to cause a lot of damage. Things just feel so out if balance and this horrendous oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico definitely does not help! This event is going to be a huge disaster that unfolds over time and will have a major impact on this entire country before it runs its course. Well, I am going to go and do some beading- Picked up some new orders today from a pow wow dancer in CA. You have a good evening. Blessings- Paula.

Hi Paula, it sure sounds like the winds did some damage your way. I heard some flapping sounds on our roof yesterday and afraid to look - just had a whole new roof 2 years ago. Winds are dying down a bit now, but it's still cold. I believe things are "out of balance" and I have a feeling it may stay this way for months. We get no more then 2 days of 70 to 80 degrees here and then the next day it drops nto the low 50s. Crops across the country (maybe global) could have real problems this year. Very nice that you got the bead job for the PowWow woman in CA !! take care

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:51 am